Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

oofmachine87

Aug 14, 2021
I tried compiling the game for myself, but the game doesn't work after building and exporting it out of unity. When I open it, I get stuck on a loading screen. The only problem I've had while following the steps is being unable to make blender the default program to open blend files (the checkbox just doesn't show up for blend files whatever reason). Would this be why its not working?

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
Mind sharing that build of yours? The PiranhaPlant still works despite giving that error but Zoroark crashes the game.:(

Found this weird Bowling Pin player model on the discord. Unlisted on Steam Workshop but can still be downloaded with SteamCMD. 3109157455
If you ever wanted to be a Bowling Pin or wanted to fuck one, now is your chance. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3241008
wth XD

Mar 28, 2019
Mind sharing that build of yours? The PiranhaPlant still works despite giving that error but Zoroark crashes the game.:(

Found this weird Bowling Pin player model on the discord. Unlisted on Steam Workshop but can still be downloaded with SteamCMD. 3109157455
If you ever wanted to be a Bowling Pin or wanted to fuck one, now is your chance. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3241008
the person who made this mod must have seen that bowling alley animation lmao

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes