Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I'm having dificulties loading the piranha plant mod, it's the only one not loading properly and I can't find any clues on how to fix it
Probably just a mod loading desync, reload the game
uncheck/check a mod in the modding screen in the menu, it should load the mod list again.

Luminight

Dec 24, 2019
HOW do you enter the cheat codes exactly? the `/~ tilde key? i don't remember that working?? was it something else?
In the general chat of the game "Enter Key to open"

/cheats 1

/give (will spawn items before you)
/list (Populates the chat with the item names that you can spawn. Everything is caps sensitive)

Example cheat

/give Money 500

Reactions: Random_User_69

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
Probably just a mod loading desync, reload the game
uncheck/check a mod in the modding screen in the menu, it should load the mod list again.
It didn't work, i checked a mod, closed the game, reopend it, tried to load the piranha plant mod, same loading error apears. Am I missing something?

ProbablynotSanta

Dec 15, 2020
I downloaded the game off here and unzipped it, but whenever I open it the menu looks like this and the setting are missing stuff like in the below picture. How do I fix this?

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
I downloaded the game off here and unzipped it, but whenever I open it the menu looks like this and the setting are missing stuff like in the below picture. How do I fix this?
while i myself use steam workshop to install mods this is a common thing you need to give it like a minute or two to read all the mods if u installed any and even when you dont have any installed its like a minute for it to fully boot up but once you are used to it is not as noticeable
i have the steam version

Reactions: bonsaii

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
I keep having a bug that, when i play for long enough (doesn't seem to be duration specific), all eggs that come from a kobold are the same, even if their parents are different (i use mods so i have about 10 different models for the kobolds), and im talking like 50 different eggs from multiple different parents, bought eggs seem to hatch random kobolts tho.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone now what the Update did? My game had an update to download today on steam, but theres no patch notes though, any ideas?

Swiggity Swag

Mar 30, 2023
New updated workshop mod list (87):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:
MODELS Amy Rose / Renamon Hyper / R_Rising / Kunekune Pig-girl / Squirrel Chloe / Yun the Bird / Viper (XCOM) / Viper N.F. (Viper model with fuckable nipples)
MAP Kobold Island V2
MISC JankPack (some furniture with animations)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KoboldKare-2023.12.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes