• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

godofthicc89

Sep 11, 2023
I've seen the posts about what folder to put the mods into but i cant find the folder, i know I'm probably completely missing it but i just don't know where to look for it

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
I've seen the posts about what folder to put the mods into but i cant find the folder, i know I'm probably completely missing it but i just don't know where to look for it
if you cant find the folder have you opened the game ? if you have do Win + R type in "%appdata% click on appdata on the adress bar then click on locallow then Naelstrof should be there heres how it looks like for me:

C:\Users\JD\AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
To be honest i have no idea. Next time i will include a list of all mods inside. But from what it seems many mods were purged from the workshop. I can only see 19 of the 39 mods it had once.
They are all there, it's more likely that one of your steam workshop settings reset somehow. (specifically the one that allows nsfw stuff for the workshop specifically (which is a seperate option than allowing nsfw games to show up in general).

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
They are all there, it's more likely that one of your steam workshop settings reset somehow. (specifically the one that allows nsfw stuff for the workshop specifically (which is a seperate option than allowing nsfw games to show up in general).
You are right. I was logged into my second account which hasn't enabled nsfw mods. my mistake.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Hmm, I'm seem to be getting a weird save bug. Whenever I reach the 7* quest for the default map.

All the star doors seems to return back again, and when that happens from time to time some equipment (like the milking station or grinder) couldn't be used even though time has passes or even reloaded a save. Then it's only a matter of time/a few saves where If I go back to the main menu and load back...

Some of those latest saves will place me near the bed without a character, which I can only look around or force close the game. (Opening the game back, and all the mods I had will be disabled. And in a rare case the game couldn't read some mods again until I remove mods and place them back in the mods folder)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

komar22572

Jan 6, 2022
Here is my BepInEx Plugins for this game, first posted on KK official discord server but i guessed i can also share them here.

- for description and alt download links.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2017

komar22572

Jan 6, 2022
It requer you to mod the game with BepInEx to use plugins.
here is The last BepInEx stable ver download link -
It also need the game engine to have some unstripped dlls to work, you can get them by creating clear unity project in Unity Hub using same engine version as the game. But since i already done that, you can get those from me and simply follow this guide.
1 Unzip BepInEx into your KK folder
2 Unzip Dllstouse with file replace into same KK folder
3 Start and close the game once (if a plugin folder appeared in \KoboldKare\BepInEx you did all right)
4 Now you may add plugins into that plugin folder and its done
How do you install this?

Last edited:

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
I'm having dificulties loading the piranha plant mod, it's the only one not loading properly and I can't find any clues on how to fix it

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes