ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I just took a look at the illusion page for this game and it is looking good. it's not 130 new positions it's over 130 total. anyone know how many animations there are in HS2DX?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
yea of course they are. They even added reused positions from 10 years ago
To be fair, there is a finite number of phyiscally possible sex positions.

130 sounds less than it should be though, given that HS2 was advertised with 150, so its probably the gangbang? stuff thats missing, of course, you can buy a DLC at a later point to get it back, I would expect.

...or... we just wait for KKS version of "Kplug".

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
To be fair, there is a finite number of phyiscally possible sex positions.

130 sounds less than it should be though, given that HS2 was advertised with 150, so its probably the gangbang? stuff thats missing, of course, you can buy a DLC at a later point to get it back, I would expect.

...or... we just wait for KKS version of "Kplug".
in koikatsu in addition to changing positions you can also change place to get other positions. from the videos and images you are the only male so I don't expect mmf things but more ffm. for kplug I hope it does, but I don't think it will put new positions.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
but I don't think it will put new positions.
kplug did add new positions to Koikatsu (hidden behind U key i think), so it might very well do so for Koikatsu Sunshine, given that the basework is there now.

Of course, thats an "if kplug ever gets ported to Sunshine".

Maybe kplug isnt even needed anymore, given that illusion seems to have improved on the interactions with the npcs.

May 12, 2021
Can they please bundle a proper animation loop builder and allow animations created in Studio to be imported into the main game.

I seriously hope the community works on expanding the depth of the game instead of working on so many gfx settings and the like.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Low expectations for me since the first one was so boring to be frank. So maybe I can enjoy it.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
So it's like Sex Beach : Premium Resort meets Koikatsu?
Thats pretty much what it looks like with the recent update on the website.

We get Stores, day "cycles", an island with "20 areas" (illusion claims that, we will see), the oiling is there too.

I would also expect some minigames, like we had in SBPR, maybe we will also see the "build your own" stuff from AIS at some point, probably do "decorate" your "koikatsu club" (I expect them to still have that club, since that is where the game got its name from)

Cant someone reupload the 2 new trailers to somewhere that is not region locked? (they are also not in illu-member)

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Brand new content? Man this game really is all I ever wanted Artificial Academy to be.
well, the full game has yet to come out, but from what I saw in the promo it has good potential. let's hope.

ha, if someone does not know and is interested in the promo you can find it on the ScrewThisNoise discord channel
the link is in the OP

Reactions: FDP-さん

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
That's pretty much what it looks like with the recent update on the website.

We get Stores, day "cycles", an island with "20 areas" (illusion claims that we will see), the oiling is there too.

I would also expect some minigames as we had in SBPR, maybe we will also see the "build your own" stuff from AIS at some point, probably do "decorate" your "koikatsu club" (I expect them to still have that club since that is where the game got its name from)

Cant someone reupload the 2 new trailers to somewhere that is not region locked? (they are also not in illu-member)
the build stuff in AIS was a cool idea but the whole system was far too clunky. and on the front page it says
"It was a plan to use the summer study trip to get the inexperienced female students used to love"
so yea the club is still around this is basically the game equivalent of a beach episode.
but is wish it still had the school stuff or a way to just transfer over. so I can take my harem and go on a trip.
and with just MTL for probably quite a while the dialogue and interactions will be a pain.

Ghost71214

Jul 20, 2020
People play illusions games for the gameplay?

Sorry, im not trying to be a dick, this is genuine question (only played Hs1, Hs2, Ai, KK), played the games for 2 hours and go straight back to the studio, the sheer amount of mods and chara is amazing. As long as this game has improve studio, im satisfy

Reactions: SMCFRG0

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
People play illusions games for the gameplay?

Sorry, im not trying to be a dick, this is genuine question (only played Hs1, Hs2, Ai, KK), played the games for 2 hours and go straight back to the studio, the sheer amount of mods and chara is amazing. As long as this game has improved studio, im satisfy
for me, it is the exact opposite with every release I look into studio for a few minutes and never touch it again.

Reactions: gkwolf and turkler
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes