Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Does anybody know how long does katarsys take to make a kPlug/ksPlug version public ??

He released ksPlug 1.01 in 27/12/2021 , and wonder when it'd be public.

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
so, in a new game, I can't speak with the Island guide, because the game soft freezes... as in she doesn't reply, no textbox opens and I can't move, while the chars still do idle animations... help please? ^^"

Reactions: jsmith27x

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
so, in a new game, I can't speak with the Island guide, because the game soft freezes... as in she doesn't reply, no textbox opens and I can't move, while the chars still do idle animations... help please? ^^"
1) check your computer against the minimal required config.
2) which version are you using ? (jap unmoded, jap modded, better repack ....)
3) You might want to do a clean reinstall to try, and put the game in a short folder path without non local character in it

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
1) check your computer against the minimal required config.
2) which version are you using ? (jap unmoded, jap modded, better repack ....)
3) You might want to do a clean reinstall to try, and put the game in a short folder path without non local character in it

My PC is perfectly capable, I guess:
GTX 1060 6gb
ryzen 5 3600
16gb Ram
its installed on a NVME m.2 SSD and the path is rather short...
its S: Games -> Hentai -> [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R3 -> Koikatsu Sunshine.exe

and I use the most recent version of the Better Repack Version. so R3 (obviously better repack, as this is the better repack thread... :-D)

I can try to go one folder path shorter but honestly doubt that it will really change anything... Write again, after testing that out

Edit: changing the path to S: Games -> [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R3 -> Koikatsu Sunshine.exe did sadly change literally nothing at the situation...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
I tried to create a new save. Seems the old one was bugged out for some reason. In the new Game, sometimes the softlock still happens mid conversation, but at least now I can talk to her... lets hope a future version fixes that... the versions that don't have a .1/2/3 usually tend to still be slightly buggy...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I tried to create a new save. Seems the old one was bugged out for some reason. In the new Game, sometimes the softlock still happens mid conversation, but at least now I can talk to her... lets hope a future version fixes that... the versions that don't have a .1/2/3 usually tend to still be slightly buggy...
Exactly, usually the versions without 1 2 3 are not very stable, even if I do new game I have problems while if I go with the old saves everything works, my thoughts go to the new update of Illusion that will put different things and although I hope there are no problems knowing Illusion I don't think so.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
So what's the upcoming DLC for April? I can't read nor access anything on their site.
I don't know Japanese either, from what I know they should put 4 new personalities, new zones (although I didn't understand if they are sex spots) and appointments.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I have the same issue. Making a new save didn't work. I can't successfully play the game because every time I accidentally activate talking to Hikari all my progress is made void. It's frustrating.

Reactions: chiffonmarco

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Far from rigorous testing, but I created a new save this time where I only used unmodified default characters. I loaded a standard male MC and 3 of the base game girls and left the hotel to the harbor and talking to Hikari worked. Then, I repeated the process with the same base game characters, but this time I edited one thing about the MC, which was to mark him as a trap. Went to the harbor, soft lock on trying to talk to Hikari.

Then I loaded my current game that I had running already with girls I've advanced to H stages, in which basically no characters are base game unmodified and I edited the MC and UNswitched him from being marked as a trap. Went to the harbor to talk to Hikari and it worked fine.

IDK what other factors might be involved, but it seems traps can't talk to the guide.

Reactions: chiffonmarco

Lazreth

Mar 31, 2019
I seem to be running into trouble in regards to the game's character downloader. How do I get that to work?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I seem to be running into trouble in regards to the game's character downloader. How do I get that to work?
we cant connect to the sunshine servers because technically we are pirating a game.
your best bet on finding some characters for your folders would be:

1.Bepis.io ( a catalogue of cards for illusion games)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Pixiv (think of it as "japanese deviantart", has a lot of koikatsu cards on it) ( most of the cards you can find is for the base koikatsu game) (creating an account is optional)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.Koikatsu Discord server (im sure you can find a link somewhere)

these can set you well on your way for sunshine, another thing to note is that sunshine is still fairly new so not a lot of mods exists compared to the previous game.

• Red Heart

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Help anyone know how to fix this unity error?
i dont see any crash reports and also Koikatsu is working just fine, but KKS is crashing whenever i start it, sometimes i can reach the main menu and when i go to the maker its giving me this unity error

274638699_1005675050047998_3624000569082872801_n.jpg

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
anybody know of a way to get the gameplay mod from the original koikatsu into this? I got spoiled with the mod that gives you a hotkey to activate voice lines and it's painful for me to play without it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
what is the batter shadow type to use? the best looking?
the one I like most is hibrid2
simply we are not in japan and illusion exports outside the country and makes official translations only if the game sells, if you want you can try some vpn, so you can solve the problem, but i don't recommend it, in the downloader of the game there are only vanilla chara, and they are all to be modified,
i suggest you to go here:

but be careful, these things are like the abyss, you will not be able to get out.

Last edited:

wowguy13045

Jan 3, 2020
A bit confused i downloaded this from google and it told me it was corrupted so i deleted the weird random numbers like this says to do but now all the files are changed to a whole different type and none of them can be extracted

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
A bit confused i downloaded this from google and it told me it was corrupted so i deleted the weird random numbers like this says to do but now all the files are changed to a whole different type and none of them can be extracted
try to download from here, i recommend torrent, i never had problems.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes