Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
No, that's the first thing I tried and it didn't work for me.

I discovered another solution. I copied the files from the temporary folder and packed them to the desired location. It is important that the IniSetting from the Winrar file is started and remains activated.

Last edited:

Enizan

Nov 9, 2019
una vez extraído en la carpeta que desea, no tiene que extraer nada más. lo único la primera vez que inicias el juego con IniSetting

presione F1, configuración del complemento y seleccione forzar alto poli
View attachment 1713937
[/CITA]
once extracted in the folder you want you don't have to extract anything else. the only thing the first time you start the game with IniSetting

press F1, plugin setting and select force high poly
View attachment 1713937
For the other koikatsu it is the same procedure to deactivate the force high poly

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
This might be late, but can anyone help how to run the game I've already downloaded from the first page and seeing so many files made me stump so I dunno how to run it

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a mod that lets me adjust the limbs during animation and not only the entire model? AI Shoujo has something like that.

May 30, 2020
On the off chance anyone encounters the same issue I described before (as far as the load button not working, the infinite load times, and even if you press new game you can't save and are stuck in place etc) know that I found the issue.

Now I don't know exactly what prompted the issue in the first place, but apparently it had something to do with my save file. I started from scratch, installed just the game, ran it, it worked, then the sideloader modpack, still worked, then added all the character cards, still worked, the mods for said cards, still worked, but upon adding the save files it ceased working. Then I deleted the save files and launched it again to see if that fixes it or if I would have to reunpack everything, but it just fixed it. I don't know how a corrupt savefile would prevent the load button from even functioning, but frankly it doesn't matter. If you have had/ have this problem in the future, then just know you'll probably be fine if you delete the saves, or at least the more recent ones that may have been corrupted because that worked for me. Although I will admit, I am not a fan of starting from scratch and if I encounter this issue again my slightly older than the most recent saves better work because otherwise I can't see my self starting from nothing again.

As a sideeffect of all this reinstalling though it finally fixed a lot of unrelated issues with shiny clothing like latex not loading properly and skin being shiny like metal instead of like skin so that was a great added bonus to fixing my conundrum.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
This might be late, but can anyone help how to run the game I've already downloaded from the first page and seeing so many files made me stump so I dunno how to run it
after extracting it, the first time you start the game with IniSetting and then you can safely use the file KoikatsuSunshine.exe.

On the off chance anyone encounters the same issue I described before (as far as the load button not working, the infinite load times, and even if you press new game you can't save and are stuck in place etc) know that I found the issue.

Now I don't know exactly what prompted the issue in the first place, but apparently it had something to do with my save file. I started from scratch, installed just the game, ran it, it worked, then the sideloader modpack, still worked, then added all the character cards, still worked, the mods for said cards, still worked, but upon adding the save files it ceased working. Then I deleted the save files and launched it again to see if that fixes it or if I would have to reunpack everything, but it just fixed it. I don't know how a corrupt savefile would prevent the load button from even functioning, but frankly it doesn't matter. If you have had/ have this problem in the future, then just know you'll probably be fine if you delete the saves, or at least the more recent ones that may have been corrupted because that worked for me. Although I will admit, I am not a fan of starting from scratch and if I encounter this issue again my slightly older than the most recent saves better work because otherwise I can't see my self starting from nothing again.

As a sideeffect of all this reinstalling though it finally fixed a lot of unrelated issues with shiny clothing like latex not loading properly and skin being shiny like metal instead of like skin so that was a great added bonus to fixing my conundrum.
in a few days Illusion will make a big update and according to me there will be problems with the new br so in this case you will be forced to make a new game

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
after extracting it, the first time you start the game with IniSetting and then you can safely use the file KoikatsuSunshine.exe.
So I have to create a new folder to place and then run the Inisetting first before extracting then run the game?

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
1648053027566.png

So I already run the game but it's japanese even though there's like a selection of what language to choose which is english before starting the game

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 1718354
View attachment 1718356
Just showing this what am I going to do
View attachment 1718484

So I already run the game but it's japanese even though there's like a selection of what language to choose which is english before starting the game
you have to extract it and not play it in the archive, and since windows has problems with long names you have to rename it and it would be better to put it in a shorter folder, for example I do C:KKS BR R3

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Right, finally trying this one out.

Can someone walk me through very briefly how to use cards from Koikatsu in this one?
Do I just dump them in the folder or do I need to convert them somehow?

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Already extract it and i did shorten it my only problem is how to turn it into english

And the game is running fine though it's quite laggy but still playable due to being 3d i think

1648058275689.png

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Right, finally trying this one out.

Can someone walk me through very briefly how to use cards from Koikatsu in this one?
Do I just dump them in the folder or do I need to convert them somehow?
just put them in the folder and when you start the game converts them by itself, the only thing, if they are original there are no problems, if they are modded is better if you take a look

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes