ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone help? I always download female cards and I like to edit them to improve them.
But there are female cards that when trying to remove accessories, which are apparently very large and unnecessary, end up looking the same. I've already tried removing it from the Character editor and saving it.
They don't even appear on the card anymore.
But they always carry in the game.
How to permanently delete these accessories? :cautious:
I tried to put type: none
I also tried to put edit, enabled OFF in the material
but it still loads in the game.
Koikatsu Sunshine

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
Can anyone help? I always download female cards and I like to edit them to improve them.
But there are female cards that when trying to remove accessories, which are apparently very large and unnecessary, end up looking the same. I've already tried removing it from the Character editor and saving it.
Koikatsu Sunshine
Can you attach one of those cards?

Reactions: ticaracatica

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Koikatsu Sunshine
IDK, maybe you remove it from one outfit, but the game uses another?

Anonymouse7476754

Jul 24, 2023
Hey so im having a weirdly specific problem: For some reason the search box / KKS QuickAccessBox plugin is not working for me. the little "find" magnifying glass shows up and turns green when clicked or using the hotkeys but the box itself doesnt show up. Ive tried some of the suggested fixes on the github like changing the hotkeys, resetting all the options available even just waiting but no matter what the box does not show up. can anyone help with this?

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Screenshots do not help, they only show that hair is bugged. Can you share character cards for the girls on screenshots?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cards and download location. (BepisDB)
2 examples.
Ino Yamanako and Harpy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yamanako's accessory is the fringe of her hair that I tried to remove in every way and it stays on. Even though it no longer appears on the card, the fringe carries it in the game.
I realized that it is part of a Yamada (ymd) mode. But I already tried deleting this mod from the mods folder and that didn't help either.
I also tried setting enable (OFF) in Material Editor and that didn't work either.

For the Harpy character, try lowering it to see that her accessory gets in the way of her vagina.

On the other characters, some unnecessary accessories as I showed previously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elf -03
Another card with a problem is this one for the character Elf 0-3
She loads into the game with robotic armor and I couldn't find where to delete/change this outfit. :cry:

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
I've tested those cards, and they're working fine for me, I can remove accessories and they stay removed. There's probably something wrong with your game installation.
Try reinstalling betterepack and then install hf patch on top of it. Ensure your game folder is not located on a system drive or nested too deep in the file tree.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what better penetration plug in does r10 sunshine need ?
i found 4.5.5

flex1408

May 9, 2021
i cant find a bp version of puffy, i found one a while back but no longer can find it and ive tried retrofitting the bp inni and the regular puffy because it has almost the same bones but lets just say it was a bitch and henceforth i gave up. so back to finding the illusive BP_puffy!

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
So, if I like playing with a lot of mods and studio, should I stick with normal Koikatsu or make a switch to Sunshine?

Reactions: abirvg
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes