KSXX

May 12, 2020
any compilations or packs of high quality cards for Sunshine available?
Downloading them individually seems like a chore especially since im looking not for specific things, but variety.

thanks

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, if I like playing with a lot of mods and studio, should I stick with normal Koikatsu or make a switch to Sunshine?
I can't speak for the main game but the studio is largely the same. Although I stick with KK because I use BP to help with animations and sunshine only has a whole two uncensor styles to choose from.

Reactions: abirvg and sarin555

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
進入遊戲後就會出現這些。我需要下載它們嗎?
You should put an English translation for that, but yes. Accessory states can't load because you are using madevil and the others depend on jetpack ands marcokkapi. It says all of that right there.

Broken translation:
你應該為此提供英文翻譯,但是是的。無法載入配件狀態,因為您正在使用 madevil,其他依賴 jetpack 和 marco kkapi。它就在那裡說了所有這些。

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
it's there a simple modding guide? i mean, i know the basics but don't know where to put every plug/mod/.zipmod etc
i mean to ad mods, not make them.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
it's there a simple modding guide? i mean, i know the basics but don't know where to put every plug/mod/.zipmod etc
i mean to ad mods, not make them.
It's pretty simple really. If its a plugin it goes in "BepInEx\plugins" and if it's a zipmod it goes in "mods\MyMods". That's all there is to it.

Reactions: abirvg

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
It's pretty simple really. If its a plugin it goes in "BepInEx\plugins" and if it's a zipmod it goes in "mods\MyMods". That's all there is to it.
oh i thought there where specified folders for different mods, the game comes with some folders so that make me doubt, thanks

Sotawa

Oct 18, 2019
When I downloaded the game, I received two compressed files. One where the game came from and one that says [OPTIONAL][KK-KKS]... Does anyone know where I have to extract it, or do I simply have to extract it in the folder where the game .exe is?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
When I downloaded the game, I received two compressed files. One where the game came from and one that says [OPTIONAL][KK-KKS]... Does anyone know where I have to extract it, or do I simply have to extract it in the folder where the game .exe is?
Just extract it and put in in the mods folder. But you also don't need it if you don't plan to use charastudio, that optional pack doesn't change anything in the base game.

Reactions: abirvg and Sotawa

xcdh

May 23, 2020
Some mod chara's body can not covered by the cloth.did I miss some mod?
it's vinovel/newbie's mod chara.he didn't say it require other mods.
屏幕截图(17).png

Reactions: abirvg

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Are there any mods that add more H positions? If so anyone know how to go about getting them working
None that I know of. If you don't know, certain maps contain different sets of positions. The bigger the map with a lot of furniture types usually has more available positions. The hotel lobby, living room, and suite have the most positions I have noticed.

horus0806

Jun 25, 2024
Is the sunshine any better than good old heavily modded KK party to create characters? Are there any extras that make it worth getting this one as well, or not really? Also does anybody know if the studio of KK party and this one has any differences, and if yes what would they be? I tried to search but found nothing specific to compare them.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Is the sunshine any better than good old heavily modded KK party to create characters? Are there any extras that make it worth getting this one as well, or not really? Also does anybody know if the studio of KK party and this one has any differences, and if yes what would they be? I tried to search but found nothing specific to compare them.
I prefer Sunshine because to me it looks better and runs smoother in character maker and in game. Koikatsu though has more mods and the character maker has more options.

Addexs

Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone have the ksplug 1.2 or 1.21 file since the download link is expired?
I don't know why the latest versions of ksplug give me an error with the girls' bodies. When entering the world to interact with the girls, the bodies do not take the settings you give them in character creation, becoming somewhat deformed.
It only worked correctly in previous versions.
Does anyone know how to fix this or if they have the ksplug versions I mentioned and can share them with me?

badgerjesus

Mar 1, 2024
Does anyone know of any combination of zipmods that will let me use all pokemon models in studio? BR doesn't seem to have them all.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes