mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know of any combination of zipmods that will let me use all pokemon models in studio? BR doesn't seem to have them all.
i don't know which models you are exactly refering to, as there are human models and even (animal/pokemon) models out there.
however if it's the pokemon girls you should try as he has a really extensive list on models and their mods. they are public and therefore free to download (considering this here is a pirate forum). though his page is badly optimized and you have to search quite some time to find what you are looking for. but it's there, i tell you.
otherwise i'm not sure if those files are everything you need, but here you go.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
can somebody help me?
i'm trying to pose in charastudio and have a problem with KKPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so far i know that in (1.) i have to enable Fk & IK to make bodyparts movable, which works totally fine if i use just one of the body parts.
however in (2.) i should be able to select multiple body groups to move them simultaneously.
my goal is to move r.shoulder and l.shoulder at the same time, as seen in (3.)
i'm told i can do that if i "strg + left click" on the selected parts in (4.), where the parts become green. so i at least know the studio recognized me selecting multiple parts.
now i should be able to move them with the buttons in (5.) to make the red and blue points in (6.) move.

but nothing happens!
regardless of which body part i select, the buttons on (5.) don't seem to work. i can move each body part on their own, which kinda works too, i guess. but that's really unhandy. i can make them move in "adv. mode", but i can't seem to make 2 or more parts move.
any help is appreciated!

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
can somebody help me?
so far i know that in (1.) i have to enable Fk & IK to make bodyparts movable, which works totally fine if i use just one of the body parts.
however in (2.) i should be able to select multiple body groups to move them simultaneously.
i'm told i can do that if i "strg + left click" on the selected parts in (4.), where the parts become green. so i at least know the studio recognized me selecting multiple parts.
now i should be able to move them with the buttons in (5.) to make the red and blue points in (6.) move.

but nothing happens!
regardless of which body part i select, the buttons on (5.) don't seem to work. i can move each body part on their own, which kinda works too, i guess. but that's really unhandy. i can make them move in "adv. mode", but i can't seem to make 2 or more parts move.
any help is appreciated!
Maybe you just push them - and not drugging them?
5 are not the buttons. Just press and drag them up and down.

Reactions: mehGusta

Mokkori-kun

Apr 11, 2021
I am new to this so I would like to ask ,the game says I have missing mods I go and find them individually and when I try to install them it says already installed.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Maybe you just push them - and not drugging them?
5 are not the buttons. Just press and drag them up and down.
thanks for the fast reply!
sorry if i'm not understanding you correctly, but you mean like using the axis in the bottom right? that doesn't work, as it is still the "pos" positioning axis and not the "rot" rotation one. even if press "E" to get the rotation axis, nothing happens when i use it.
or if you mean i should just drag one of the red dots in (6.), then i'm simply just dragging that bone alone.

are you sure (5.) are no the buttons to use here?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
sorry if i'm not understanding you correctly, but you mean like using the axis in the bottom right? that doesn't work, as it is still the "pos" positioning axis and not the "rot" rotation one. even if press "E" to get the rotation axis, nothing happens when i use it.
or if you mean i should just drag one of the red dots in (6.), then i'm simply just dragging that bone alone.

Are you on the corect window? IK (inverse kinematics) the white nodes for overall positioning and FK (forward kinematics) the red and blue nodes for rotations both have different uses and a settings window in KKPE.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Are you on the corect window? IK (inverse kinematics) the white nodes for overall positioning and FK (forward kinematics) the red and blue nodes for rotations both have different uses and a settings window in KKPE.
in my post above
can somebody help me?

but nothing happens!
any help is appreciated!
i'm in IK, as you can see. it's the only place where i've found in which i can select mutliple body groups. i've activated "FK & IK" in the top window, as i need both for the pose i'm trying to make. i mean i could probably use FK first and rotate the spine and then copy over to IK, but that seems unnecessary, especially since there is the option for "FK & IK" in the first place!

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021

No, you click on '5', hold the right mouse button, and drag it up and down.
That's what I meant "They are not buttons" - they don't do anything if you just click on them.
At least for me it works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mehGusta

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
No, you click on '5', hold the right mouse button, and drag it up and down.
That's what I meant "They are not buttons" - they don't do anything if you just click on them.
At least for me it works.
i knew it was something stupid! ah thanks to you i got it now! i have to use both my leftclick and my rightclick at the same time to drag the body groups.

Reactions: abirvg

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Hey everyone, got a strange issue here, I downloaded a really great card (Miquella from Elden Ring) from a creator by the name of AnnAnon (should definitely check their work out!) that they were kind enough to release to everyone for free, but for some reason when loading the character in the creator it will delete...all of the dicks...all of them.

Even if you load another card afterwards they're just all gone, no dicks, no balls, thanos snapped out of existence! you can even try to add them back and they flash for a split second before disappearing again.

Only way ive found to fix it is to back all the way out to the main menu and reload the character creator but if you ever load this card again it does it every single time.

Ive even tried swapping the card to female, saving a copy and moving it back into male, no dice, doesnt matter if its male or female, all the genitals are just gone...which considering the character is kinda ironic...anyways...

if anyone has any idea or can help me out, id very much appreciate it!

I've tried posting the card here but its apparently too large for the forums server, so here is a link to AnnAnon's downloads page with all of their cards, all others seem to work flawlessly, just Miquella has this error, ive attempted to reach out to the creator as well on their twitter but so far have not gotten a response.

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg

ramkami01

Oct 20, 2021
i accidentally close the search bar now i dnt know to put it back. can i ask how can i put it back i know is a noob question,

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
請進入遊戲才能顯示這些
有影響嗎?
仍然可以進入遊戲
Please enter the game to display these
Is there any impact?
Can still enter the game

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
i dnt know too maybe i press something .
I pressed every key and multiple key combos and I couldn't make the search bar disappear. I recommend saving your cards, coordinates, and anything else and then deleting the entire koikatsu sunshine game folder and reinstalling, preferably to an older version since the game gets more unstable with each repack. I use repack R6 and have had no issues at all.

Losanze

Dec 16, 2020
So I read through these a bit and it seems there's a way to add more H positions with mods anyone know how to go about doing that?

Sep 5, 2023
So I read through these a bit and it seems there's a way to add more H positions with mods anyone know how to go about doing that?
Mods for more H positions are already in betterrepack. The current version of betterepack is extremely outdated, so I recommend installing the latest version of HF Patch on top of it.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes