harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
What happen to Koikatsu scene sharing thread ?
The card and scene sharing threads related to Honey Select 2 and AI-Shoujo were temporarily removed and then brought back but locked because of users posting child sex abuse material (csam). Maybe the same thing happened to that thread.

• Sad
Reactions: Bababuz

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
The card and scene sharing threads related to Honey Select 2 and AI-Shoujo were temporarily removed and then brought back but locked because of users posting child sex abuse material (csam). Maybe the same thing happened to that thread.
by csam you mean real cp or simply a loli ? because if its the latter then this is just an excuse to use isekai website lol

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I never seen any CP in this website. High chance they mistook fictional 2d/3d render as cp again.
In countries like United Kingdom and Canada, "art" depicting children in any kind of sexual activity is considered csam. In the US it is a gray area since feds are more interested in tackling real csam cases since there are so many. I think this forum is based somewhere in Europe so the site owner may have been contacted and given a warning.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: abirvg

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
In countries like United Kingdom, Germany, and Canada, "art" depicting children in any kind of sexual activity is considered csam. In the US it is a gray area since feds are more interested in tackling real csam cases since there are so many. I think this forum is based somewhere in Europe so the site owner may have been contacted and given a warning.
You talking about Realistic AI art. Which are based on real photos. Not 3d or 2d art.

wssdsk

Jul 15, 2023
koikatsu or sunshine? consider that koikatsu got updated only a 2 months ago but sunshine hasnt been updated for 10 months

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Dont really care. Drawing is drawing.
You don't care about it - geezers don't care about you either.

It's like if they banned GTA for violence and murder. What, you want to say that murder is a good thing??
Yeah, that's dumb, but they don't care. Why should they?
Go change the voters' opinion - so they protect your rights - or no one of them will ever care.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Koikatsu Sunshine scenes to work in Koikatsu Classic???
I thought I would have no compatibility problem, like with the Chara cards, but the scenes, I can't get them to working :/

Snatched

May 25, 2020
You don't care about it - geezers don't care about you either.

It's like if they banned GTA for violence and murder. What, you want to say that murder is a good thing??
Yeah, that's dumb, but they don't care. Why should they?
Go change the voters' opinion - so they protect your rights - or no one of them will ever care.
Sooner or later some sensitivity overlord will try to ban regular-old chess by claiming that "knight takes pawn" symbolizes real murder, feudal oppression, and colonialism. Oh, and it's Western European appropriation of an Islamic/Asian cultural game.
Just wait.

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to allow a male as a guest? I made a trap character I'd like to be a guest along with the girls.

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
Why should they suffer the consequences above because someone posted csam on their forum?
tldr. But to answer your question of why they banned anything resembling a lolis ? Ad revenue. and Payment processors from Donations. Even a Pirate website needs money. Money is king

Also Drawing is not CSAM. Theres no children involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperintrovert

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Koikatsu Sunshine scenes to work in Koikatsu Classic???
I thought I would have no compatibility problem, like with the Chara cards, but the scenes, I can't get them to working :/
KKS Compatibility patch for KK
Place it in: Koikatsu\Koikatsu_Data\Managed

Reactions: harry_cox

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
KKS Compatibility patch for KK
Place it in: Koikatsu\Koikatsu_Data\Managed
Thank you for taking the trouble, but it doesn't work...
I get this message...
I'm going to try with some other random scene from Sunshine, bcz it may also be that the scenes are simply corrupted.
thanks bro!

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
Thank you for taking the trouble, but it doesn't work...
I get this message...
I'm going to try with some other random scene from Sunshine, bcz it may also be that the scenes are simply corrupted.
thanks bro!
There is a small utility that you can drop pngs onto and it will tell you the game they are for, if they are valid scenes, the mods they use, and if they have timelines. Trying to find the name of it.

Edit: Found it . Download the tool called KKS_MODinfo_v1043_release.zip from that link. You just drop a png onto it for info. It can check both scenes and characters to tell you if they are valid, and mods required.

KKS_ModInfo example.png

Will give the info in the example image above for a scene and the example below for a character card.

KKS_Modinfo example 2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: asmode0
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes