Sogogx

Sep 13, 2024
frankly that place is crap!!! the way they moderate the site, how little fluidity you can post, the restrictions... if it goes away altogether, I won't miss it.
i loved when everything was put into a big file here in f95 and i didnt had to download each and every card by hand, like thanks to all the people who gathered these files, it saved me tons of work but now i have to do it individually like DAMN IT or am i just not familiar with the site

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
It's probably better not to ask for card. Mods should be ok, and place to get cards too.

But last thread about card sharing got removed because peoples were shareing shota / loli card.

Mods aren't going to like it if peoples just move to another thread to do the same...

Jibblypoof

Aug 7, 2023
Does anyone know of more dick accessories I can use in Character Creation for KKS / KK? There are a couple of them but they are either not very customizable or not very Free-H / Story friendly. I know there's a handful available for Studio only (like magic johnson), so maybe someone may have ports for those to use in the character creation / story?

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
i loved when everything was put into a big file here in f95 and i didnt had to download each~
It happens to me the other way around...
I have several almost complete scenes of some artist, and maybe I'm only missing 2 or 3 of his last scenes.
And the mods instead of uploading that scene independently, they just update the general file, so you have to download EVERYTHING again for just those few missing scenes.
There are users who have those scenes, but, they can't even share it because you usually do NOT have permissions to create post sharing stuff..

Another of the other silly things at that place is when applying.
In the rules for it, they ask for a direct link to purchase.
But some artists don't sell direct scenes at the beginning but, you get their work through membership like patreon, fanbox... platforms.
And despite creating a scene request post, with even a gif of the work (not to be confused with another) link to the work provided on the platforms used by the artist (like Pixiv or Twitter...) And all that, your request post is deleted because: "it does not have a purchase link".
It is extremely silly because anyone out there could be subscribed to the artist's payment platforms and share the scene, but you can't either... because they close the post so that there are no more replies... -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: cptaiman1994

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys, what is the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine ?
I was thinking about installing Sunshine but I wanted to know what is different about the game.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys, what is the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine ?
I was thinking about installing Sunshine but I wanted to know what is different about the game.
simply.. the plot,
in KK, you are a student at an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall-girls academy!
In KKS you're on vacation, so what is essentially different are the maps and the interactions.. Just that

Reactions: abirvg

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
In charaStudio, how can i align the penis to vagina or what is the method used to animated ?
(For this example, I will start with the female character)
attached image.
1- Select your female character
2- Anim option
3- Status
4- In Uncesor Opt. Here you can choose any type of pussy, but only those with “BP” as prefix.

Now, for the case of the male character is the same, but instead of looking for the options in “Uncesor”, you must do it with the option of “Penis”. (Pic 2)
and as with the girls, you must make sure that it has the “BP” as a prefix.

you must also have activated what is shown in picture 3. You can even play here if the penetration is anal and oral!

This is just the basic alignment. Some animators do it frame by frame!

Last edited:
Reactions: abirvg

_Skavenger_

Mar 28, 2022
Hi everybody, which Koikatsu is the better one just in character creation and animations? with mods and things, i've seen the Life's payback (Vinkawa) models and i like them so much.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everybody, which Koikatsu is the better one just in character creation and animations? with mods and things, i've seen the Life's payback (Vinkawa) models and i like them so much.
The base game has more mods.
And the only addition of the Sunshine is the new story (as far as I heard at least).
But.
You can convert character cards from Koikatsu to Sunshine. I'm not sure of the other way around...

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes