Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
When the girls go lovey dovey on each other are they going to use male animations if they are futas and have skeleton type 2?

Azorrokk

Jun 10, 2024
I downloaded the Repack and when I go into Free H, I have virtually no H animations. Does anyone know the cause of this? Also, when I try to update mods, the mod updater gets stuck and stops updating 15 seconds in.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
When the girls go lovey dovey on each other are they going to use male animations if they are futas and have skeleton type 2?
No, the mods allow to make futa, but the game only use the lesbians animation.
The only way to get "man" animation with a futa, is either a mod creating this animation in game.
Or using the studio to create a scene, you'll need to but the futa in the "man" position and aply the default man x woman animation.

I downloaded the Repack and when I go into Free H, I have virtually no H animations. Does anyone know the cause of this? Also, when I try to update mods, the mod updater gets stuck and stops updating 15 seconds in.
When installing, the pacl ask if you want to apply the full unlock. If you got no animation, then you didn't used the unlock.
Can't remember really, but it should be avaible in game through the mods list. Found the right one and use the unlock. Should require restarting the game however.

Reactions: Fappinius

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
umm Since original koikatsu thread are locked i just ask some question here : i install BR S&B patch for my steam Koikatsu game but it seem this patch only updated till 15RX version of BR patch, if i apply 21RX patch version to my game, would i lose the S&B patch feature like Darkness mode and Perfectionist personality?

Sep 5, 2023
umm Since original koikatsu thread are locked i just ask some question here : i install BR S&B patch for my steam Koikatsu game but it seem this patch only updated till 15RX version of BR patch, if i apply 21RX patch version to my game, would i lose the S&B patch feature like Darkness mode and Perfectionist personality?
You can't install RX21 on your steam version. As far as I know, the Steam version is super limited, so I recommend deleting it and installing Betterepack RX21 instead.

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
You can't install RX21 on your steam version. As far as I know, the Steam version is super limited, so I recommend deleting it and installing Betterepack RX21 instead.
hmm i see, then in order to have BR RX21 version i need to use Koikatsu from BR site/this site minus the Japanese version content like Darkness?

Sep 5, 2023
hmm i see, then in order to have BR RX21 version i need to use Koikatsu from BR site/this site minus the Japanese version content like Darkness?
BR RX21 is based on the Japanese version with all DLCs (the pirated game version is included in the BR archive).

Aug 13, 2024
this is a accurate account of how downloading this game went for me...

[my hard drive: please owner-sama, i cant fit any more ero games im so full already...]
[me: what its just another 40GB ero game, im sure you can handle it!]
[my hard drive: Yamete kure Chottomatte it wont fit!]
[me: i will make it fit! "proceeds to download koikatsu sunshine despite the lack of space" ]

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg

turncoat

May 23, 2018
anyone have anse_microbikini zipmod ? cant find it even in his twitter, sideloader and uxuploaders, i really dont know where else to ask

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
possible personality glitch. every time i use the willfull personality on a girl as soon as she becomes lover class. I have noticed thier crotch instantly starts to inflate in open world like a balloon. it has done this with 4 tottaly differant cards in a row for me now.
has any one else had this issue?

VotedforKodos

Dec 31, 2021
Does anyone here know how to convert a clothing item from one category to another? Or copy it over to be both?

Like I have something that is listed as "Top" or "Pantyhose" in the character maker, and want it available as "Bra" or "Legwear," how would that be done/how much work is involved for that?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes