abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
kkmanager showed about 3k new cards, maybe because of this? Or I did not install them correctly
Don't know, I never converted 3000 new cards at once.
There can be an error inside that console window - maybe it'll say what's the problem is.

If there's no error and it keeps hanging, you can try to copy all the cards in a separate from the game folder - so they won't become broken - and kill the game. Relaunch it.

If the problem persists, you can remove all the cards and launch the game without them.
If there's no problem without cards, you can try adding them bit by bit.

If one card at a time converts alright - then maybe it really just takes a lot of time.
But also maybe there's a problem with a specific card - in that case, you'll have to fish for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: loeoeoeoeo

Ludibrium

Feb 23, 2021
I heard that you can export animations in studio as a frame animation, does anyone know how/where to do that? Asking because I want perfect looping which is harder to do when I record via obs.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
With KKManager, is there a sort of repository somewhere that I can just manually install everything that has been updated? KKManager has detected over 40GB of updates found and it's extremely slow to use. I'd rather utilize my fiber internet speeds to just download all of this stuff directly because having to use KKManager to do so is ridiculous and would take forever for the studio items, which is what I use.

EDIT: Nevermind. Updating KKManager seemed to have helped with the slow download speed and no connection to seeders issue.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How do you guys use cards from bepis? Every card I download looks weird because I dont have the mods?
Sadly, peoples don't upload mods on bepis along the card.
You're stuck searching internet for the mods.
There use to be a thread here for sharing cards and mod,s but it got shoot down due to abuse of shota / loli card shared....

Feb 7, 2022
this game is really really funny, i tried saving my progress and the game froze right when i was saving it
for 40 minutes, 40 fucking minutes.
i tried closing the game but my PC didnt manage it, tried opening task manager but not even that
finally i just held the on/off switch on the actual irl CPU because i couldnt just restart it through the built in restart button in my iOS because that too was frozen
when i boot the game back up afterward my only save file is fucking corrupted, this is the first time my save file in any game gets corrupted

Feb 7, 2022
i guess the lesson is to have two save files per playthrough of this game so you can have a backup when needed, also not to save unecessarily on the games overworld

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
what's the difference between this and koikatsu? is it the same thing but this game has more content than koikatsu?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
what's the difference between this and koikatsu? is it the same thing but this game has more content than koikatsu?
Two different games. They are very similar but sunshine has a vacation setting and koikatsu has a school setting. Mod wise the original has more. And honestly the same mods for both games are usually worse versions of them for sunshine in my experience.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021

any one have these both cards?

May 24, 2023
Got error that says "cannot this archive file. Another split file is needed"
This is the first time i've encountered this problem when it comes to opening them despite i got all of it and selected the first file. The file i've downloaded is from MEGA cause torrent doesn't work for me and Google Drive quota met despite i didn't do anything with it.

EDIT: Added bit more details

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Got error that says "cannot this archive file. Another split file is needed"
This is the first time i've encountered this problem when it comes to opening them despite i got all of it and selected the first file. The file i've downloaded is from MEGA cause torrent doesn't work for me and Google Drive quota met despite i didn't do anything with it.

EDIT: Added bit more details
All of the mega links are down for the base game and part five is down for the modpack. I'm not sure how you got them from there unless you are talking about the "update only" but that is useless without the previous repack.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Two different games. They are very similar but sunshine has a vacation setting and koikatsu has a school setting. Mod wise the original has more. And honestly the same mods for both games are usually worse versions of them for sunshine in my experience.
and the customisation is the same ? or one is better ?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
and the customisation is the same ? or one is better ?
Mostly the same though with mods I still think KK has more options. Sunshine has a few different default outfits but a lot of them have been ported to KK. A lot of it is really just copied from KK but sunshine also has some more animations and uses direct x 11 so it could preform a little better, but it's not night and day. That's what Illusion does, they rebrand the same games with "better" graphics/mechanics.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes