Aug 13, 2024
so i went to extract the the game from its zip and my computer sounded like it was spinning up for take off on some sortie mission or some shit im second guessing if my poor boy can even run this game

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
so i went to extract the the game from its zip and my computer sounded like it was spinning up for take off on some sortie mission or some shit im second guessing if my poor boy can even run this game
I remember running this with an ultra old PC, if I remember correctly, it was a 2gen i5, 8gb RAM and a gt1030 and the only drawback was when in story mode, many characters appeared simultaneously, something you can modify yourself and reduce the number of npc.
So, if you have a more modern PC than my old PC, I say you could enjoy the game without much trouble.

P.S. The winrar demands CPU power, and if the file is large, it tends to work almost at full throttle, that's why the CPU cooler is louder, because it spins at full speed to keep the CPU fresh.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I remember running this with an ultra old PC, if I remember correctly, it was a 2gen i5, 8gb RAM and a gt1030 and the only drawback was when in story mode, many characters appeared simultaneously, something you can modify yourself and reduce the number of npc.
So, if you have a more modern PC than my old PC, I say you could enjoy the game without much trouble.

P.S. The winrar demands CPU power, and if the file is large, it tends to work almost at full throttle, that's why the CPU cooler is louder, because it spins at full speed to keep the CPU fresh.
To me it sounds like it could use a good cleaning more than anything. Maybe some new thermal paste while they are at it.

Aug 13, 2024

To me it sounds like it could use a good cleaning more than anything. Maybe some new thermal paste while they are at it.
my pc can run it as i have found out it was winrar that did it i spent all my pc budget on a gpu and i got the minimum cpu for the gpu requirements thats why it sounded like a ah-64 also my pc has a lot stored on it and i had to move a lot to my back up cold storage

and yes he is a dirty boy and could use a good cleaning

Reactions: Skeltom

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021

sad thing, i think the game ran better on an old ass i3 2nd gen with a 750ti
then it does now on 10-13th gen and 4k series cards

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Does anyone know how to use dildo n toys on the girls? The item menu is nowhere to be found and I don’t know how to use them (there’s no option to use them either)

Sep 5, 2023
Does anyone know how to use dildo n toys on the girls? The item menu is nowhere to be found and I don’t know how to use them (there’s no option to use them either)
In caress mode hover the cursor over the girl's body part, and use the scroll wheel to select different interaction options.

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Kinda surprised me the first time I saw all kinds of anime character's card! And to my great surprise, I can even find hentai characters!:LOL:

Not sure if I can ask for some chara card here ?:oops:

Some dude here have a female card from Kuttsukiboshi series?:unsure: Those two female protag: Aaya chan and Kiiko chan

If you don't know who I am speaking of, here the image as reference:
1000016378.jpg

I hope guys here have these two lovely girls' cards. KK series is abundant in various of characters, and I can expect characters from different genres, can't I?:oops:

Edit: I've tried bepis before, but I just couldn't find this yuri couple on that site anyway. So I'm trying to seek cards here. However, if card-sharing isn't allowed here, please remind me:HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes