Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Yes, locked and deleted. Koikatsu card sharing threads are no longer allowed on the forums, though I do not think they have put up an official rule about this. People were sharing banned and worse content via the thread and private messages, and the thread was apparently taking up large amounts of mod time and effort just to moderate a single thread, and the community was not able to moderate itself properly after multiple tries apparently, so they were done with it. You can obtain the game here still, but any sharing you will have to do at another site.
ohh dam thats crazy welp it was good while it lasted about the archives though? is that gone aswell?

SadBearr

Nov 29, 2022
Hello guys i got an error while opening game is there any solution or should i redownolad the folders again. Here is screen that i stay just right bottom loading symbol is moving.

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
void ClothingStateMenu.ClothingStateMenuPlugin.Update()

1726871856045.png

Noname Shoesshine

May 20, 2023
1726930144599.png

Hello, does anyone know about this issue where, when you switch your character's clothing, it keeps getting bigger and only by restarting the game it go back to normal?

Sep 5, 2023
Got it!
But when do I use these items?
If they ask me for an item, do I give them one of these? How do I know if it worked? What effect does it have on them? :unsure:
You can use them if you click a button that resembles a speech bubble in the dialog with a girl. You can use them only if the girl has lover status. These items increase girl's H meter, if the H meter is full and the girl's H experience is experienced, the girl will enter excited state. Excited state changes girl's dialogue during H scenes plus girl will allow condomless insertion on a risky day, even if she refuses it otherwise.

Reactions: ticaracatica

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to change the tongue size/length?
That's probably a separate asset.
Means you load it separately - like a broom or something - and then position it however you like.
Does anyone know how to reduce penis size? They are all very large and it interferes with the penetration animation.:confused:
Just don't use strap-on.
Add a dick in your jewelry on top of the panties of your choosing.
That way you'll be able to adjust their sizes separately. You know, cos it's two separate objects.

Feb 7, 2022
I have a character card that i really really like but whenever i interact with her the game will crash instantly, is there a way i could solve this? any especially processing heavy setting i could disable or something?

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
I have one more question. Can someone help me?
I'm trying to get a female card and rename it with the letter M. I put it in the "male" folder but I couldn't play with it.
Do I need to create a female from scratch in the Boys character or can I play with any female card I download?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I have one more question. Can someone help me?
I'm trying to get a female card and rename it with the letter M. I put it in the "male" folder but I couldn't play with it.
Do I need to create a female from scratch in the Boys character or can I play with any female card I download?
male and female are differents. The card has the info about the gender, so if you put a female card in the male folder (or opposite), it won't show.
That's why peoples need crapload of mod to make trap or dickgirl....

Reactions: ticaracatica

ggsboi

Dec 1, 2018
ohh dam thats crazy welp it was good while it lasted about the archives though? is that gone aswell?
I have a copy from around august, but it's unsorted and has some duplicates of stuff. I'm not sure where is the best place to share captain naki's archive though or if anyone else has a more recent copy. Add me on discord ggsbuoy in case I get hit.

Sogogx

Sep 13, 2024

Forum website for Japan
Im not going continue the discussion related to sharing content here to avoid this thread being locked like last time. Goodluck :)
how do you navigate in it tho, the only place is good is i found many good things there

Last edited:
Reactions: ggsboi
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes