Jan 2, 2019
Yes. its been like 2 days now.The website have a lot of server issue since started. And theres not a lot of new share content lately. Just a bunch of reupload cards from f95, thats why i dont really bother there. If anyone have a sharing group please invite me thanks. For now its better to stick with jbbs shitaraba.
whats jbbs shitaraba?

Vitriks

May 12, 2017

you can access the website but its IP blocked for foreigner outside JP if you want to comment or share links. You have to use paid VPN service to comment because most of the IP for free VPN got blacklisted.

(the forum will start a new thread every 1000 comments)
Where is cards?

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
Whenever I try to launch the game, the screen says "Setup 0/0" and I can't continue to the main menu. Normally the bar fills up with any new cards I downloaded, then I continue. Studio works fine, just not the main game. This has never happened before, is this a known problem with a solution?

NakitoTempest

Jun 6, 2023
What exactly should I download? Because there is the All-In-One and the 2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack. Can someone explain to me the function of the modpack and if it will affect me when I upload the models xd
1726620947078.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Whenever I try to launch the game, the screen says "Setup 0/0" and I can't continue to the main menu. Normally the bar fills up with any new cards I downloaded, then I continue. Studio works fine, just not the main game. This has never happened before, is this a known problem with a solution?
Mostlikely the game encounter a card to convert, and it can't convert it either because it's damaged, or there some unknow mod in it.

I'd sugest removing all the new card and retrying to start the game, if it work, try adding the new card y bit to find out which one is causing the problem (yeah, they could have sooooo easily coded the game to prompt up a "can't convert card "error, even naming the card but no...).

If your certain there no new card or even moving all card out... then probaly a damaged file somewhere....

Reactions: abirvg

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
Mostlikely the game encounter a card to convert, and it can't convert it either because it's damaged, or there some unknow mod in it.

I'd sugest removing all the new card and retrying to start the game, if it work, try adding the new card y bit to find out which one is causing the problem (yeah, they could have sooooo easily coded the game to prompt up a "can't convert card "error, even naming the card but no...).

If your certain there no new card or even moving all card out... then probaly a damaged file somewhere....
That did it, after about 30 minutes of troubleshooting, I found that it was a couple of cards from "Hides her feelings in Russian" and everything else was able to work. Thanks for the advice!

Hecatombz

Feb 2, 2023
Are there any koikatsu card creators? Theres so many anime characters missing, like Iria from the iria zeiram. Theres characters missing from Gad Guard, Vandread, My-Hime, Black Cat, or video games like Legend of Legaia, or Threads of fate.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I would like to know why these bars enclosed in the orange circle, don't appear for all my characters.
In fact this corresponds to Mona from Genshin Impact, but when I choose a character that I have created, these bars do not exist... I mean those of "X"; "Y" and "Z"...

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
is there a way to make girl forcibly visit at night and selected girl too? i set girl name in cheat menu but nothing happens
and i also want a specific line to be repeated more often how do i do that?

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
I have been playing for a while and I have come across some items and I would like to know what they are useful for.
When should I use them?
When is it best to use them?
I have used them without success. It doesn't change anything in the conversation, in the girls' attitudes, or in any other way.
Thanks! ;)

Sep 5, 2023
Hi guys,
I would like to know why these bars enclosed in the orange circle, don't appear for all my characters.
In fact this corresponds to Mona from Genshin Impact, but when I choose a character that I have created, these bars do not exist... I mean those of "X"; "Y" and "Z"...
The control panel is on the right side of the screen in Character Maker. Scroll down on it and select the split XYZ scale sliders option.

Reactions: abirvg and asmode0
Sep 5, 2023
I have been playing for a while and I have come across some items and I would like to know what they are useful for.
When should I use them?
When is it best to use them?
I have used them without success. It doesn't change anything in the conversation, in the girls' attitudes, or in any other way.
Thanks! ;)
It's H topics, you can use them to increase girl's lewdness lewel.

Reactions: ticaracatica

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
is the other koikatsu thread really locked im so confused right now
Yes, locked and deleted. Koikatsu card sharing threads are no longer allowed on the forums, though I do not think they have put up an official rule about this. People were sharing banned and worse content via the thread and private messages, and the thread was apparently taking up large amounts of mod time and effort just to moderate a single thread, and the community was not able to moderate itself properly after multiple tries apparently, so they were done with it. You can obtain the game here still, but any sharing you will have to do at another site.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
The control panel is on the right side of the screen in Character Maker. Scroll down on it and select the split XYZ scale sliders option.
I've been in koikastu for a while now and the truth is that I'm amazed by everything you have even today. Definitely honors to all the modders, who without them, this would just be a pretty boring game.
Thanks a lot bro! I found what you were telling me!

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Yes, locked and deleted. Koikatsu card sharing threads are no longer allowed on the forums, though I do not think they have put up an official rule about this. People were sharing banned and worse content via the thread and private messages, and the thread was apparently taking up large amounts of mod time and effort just to moderate a single thread, and the community was not able to moderate itself properly after multiple tries apparently, so they were done with it. You can obtain the game here still, but any sharing you will have to do at another site.
I encountered this same line several times already - and I'm quite confused.
How in the hell community can moderate itself?
By shit-talking stray offenders?
...I'm pretty sure such behavior makes the forum space only worse. At least when I encounter a giant shit-show - that is my thought.

Am I, maybe, missing some mechanisms that ordinary chatters here possess?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes