Feb 7, 2022
You could be running out of memory, make sure you aren't using more characters than your system can handle. Open the task manager before pressing go out and check how much memory the game is consuming.
Some characters are heavily modded and steal a lot of memory when preloading the game. If this is the reason you can disable specific plugins like the ForceHighPoly that are extremely unoptimized and forces the game to load all character assets into the open world, this will make modded characters look uglier when walking around but could fix the issue.

-message from [B][I]Meaning Less[/I][/B]
you were right, after i limited the number of characters available on screen and checked out two particularly performance heavy characters my game got to acceptable performance again

Reactions: Sogogx

cptaiman1994

Apr 21, 2024
guys is isekai cards website down?
Yes. its been like 2 days now.The website have a lot of server issue since started. And theres not a lot of new share content lately. Just a bunch of reupload cards from f95, thats why i dont really bother there. If anyone have a sharing group please invite me thanks. For now its better to stick with jbbs shitaraba.

Sogogx

Sep 13, 2024
Yes. its been like 2 days now.The website have a lot of server issue since started. And theres not a lot of new share content lately. Just a bunch of reupload cards from f95, thats why i dont really bother there. If anyone have a sharing group please invite me thanks. For now its better to stick with jbbs shitaraba.
yeah i get it but
is jbbs shitaraba any good?
i have been looking for other threads tho.

Last edited:

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
How do I get a girl to put her clothes back on after an H scene? Whenever there's an H scene she walks around still naked.

lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
Any ideas on how to change the language without using InitSetting.exe? basically i have it running well on mac, but i cant open the set up .exe is there a file i can alter with a text editor for example? or does it create a file once you've changed it to english? if so can i download it from someone please? :)

Could be a simple as someone sharing this file?

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 07.54.28.png

Last edited:

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Im getting this error after update from R10 to R11 in the BepInEx window:

Cannot instantiate objects with a parent which is persistent. New object will be created without a parent.

It freezes the game, however the sound still plays, even if u move the mouse around the sound play from different angles as if everything was ok. After the freeze cant do anything to reset to normal, only solution is to restart the game but the error just pop up again randomly.

I have tried different scenarios and models but always the same result.

Someone has a clue of how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Im getting this error after update from R10 to R11 in the BepInEx window:

Cannot instantiate objects with a parent which is persistent. New object will be created without a parent.

It freezes the game, however the sound still plays, even if u move the mouse around the sound play from different angles as if everything was ok. After the freeze cant do anything to reset to normal, only solution is to restart the game but the error just pop up again randomly.

I have tried different scenarios and models but always the same result.

Someone has a clue of how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.
Seems like a problem with one of the mods - but either unique to your system or it didn't installed correctly.

If, in your BepInEx window, there's some info on what mod specifically not working, you can try to remove it - see what happens.
Other than that you can either try to reinstall the whole game - maybe from a different mirror - or try to install HFpatch on top of your game.
If I'm not mistaken, HFpatch should deactivate all mods and patches that didn't come with it.

Reactions: Lupercalll

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Can you please share a link jbbs shitaraba cards?

cptaiman1994

Apr 21, 2024
Can you please share a link jbbs shitaraba cards?

you can access the website but its IP blocked for foreigner outside JP if you want to comment or share links. You have to use paid VPN service to comment because most of the IP for free VPN got blacklisted.

(the forum will start a new thread every 1000 comments)

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes