Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So koikatu party is like another game? I don't need koikatu for play koikatu party?
Well, I kind of clearly wrote ... What of "koikatu party can be installed separately from koikatu" is not clear + #3,330 ?
Read the description of the game. Repack 8 is the main game. koikatu party this is a separate build.
Read the description of the game developer and the description of the author repack, everything is there.
In this topic there is a steam version of the game koikatu party. You can download and play it. Or download the repack to koikatu party version.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
umm i downloaded the torrent. And the game is in Jap.
how do i change it to ENG?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
umm i downloaded the torrent. And the game is in Jap.
how do i change it to ENG?
What torrent did you download?
Repack 8 contains English, it does not need to be installed.
If you downloaded the original game, then you need to install a translator. They wrote about it in this topic. It all depends on the build.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Now I'm having a problem. I still have my older version but I downloaded that repack, mainly because of the uncensor selector that I never got to work with my version for some reason. But I have another problem and I don't what could be the cause. The girls tend to lose their clothes. Any idea?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Now I'm having a problem. I still have my older version but I downloaded that repack, mainly because of the uncensor selector that I never got to work with my version for some reason. But I have another problem and I don't what could be the cause. The girls tend to lose their clothes. Any idea?
#2,792
It is not advisable to interfere with the old version with a repack. Any errors may occur.
The main way to solve the problem of not displaying anything is to check the settings and adapt the character card to your version. Not all clothes or other items will be displayed before the interaction.

Example the same clothes without changes before the start of the interaction and after the start of the interaction

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Looks like I need to be more specific.
I'm not a KK noob, I did not copy the new stuff over my older version. All I did was copying my character folders and save files from the old version to the repack.

And my problem is not the same you are talking about. I know some clothes look different in exploration and interaction or low poly and high poly mode. But that has nothing to do with the girls losing their clothes. At the sports ground most girls were not wearing shoes. One suddenly was missing her skirt after I talked to her. One girl was running around totally naked. And there was no difference between exploration and interaction.
Oh, like someone else posted here before: starting darkness from free-h does not work either.

I guess I stick to my older version, that one at least works.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Looks like I need to be more specific.
I'm not a KK noob, I did not copy the new stuff over my older version. All I did was copying my character folders and save files from the old version to the repack.

And my problem is not the same you are talking about. I know some clothes look different in exploration and interaction or low poly and high poly mode. But that has nothing to do with the girls losing their clothes. At the sports ground most girls were not wearing shoes. One suddenly was missing her skirt after I talked to her. One girl was running around totally naked. And there was no difference between exploration and interaction.
Oh, like someone else posted here before: starting darkness from free-h does not work either.

I guess I stick to my older version, that one at least works.
If we proceed from the assumption that everything is set correctly, then
1. Either this is a setting feature. (through F1, check if what you need is selected).
2. Cards require modification. If the character is displayed incorrectly initially (both with the interaction and without it), the more you need to adapt the card. This means that the card was made in the old version or using mods that are not supported in the modern build (the mod has been updated or replaced by another one). You need to change the card so that everything is displayed immediately.

You cannot update the version without updating the card. The meaning of the update is the addition of new functions to the game (new clothes, accessories, ways of creating an image, emotions, etc.).
If you do not update the cards, you will not get these new features or get them in abbreviated form. errors due to obsolete items used on the card.
In addition, you can not update your version and use old unchanged cards. But if you download a card created in a modern way, then you also have problems with its display and other errors.

Darkness works fine if you follow the rules of its use
#3,151

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The game keeps crashing after the tutorial. Any help?
Read the instructions for the game and check the settings. In the settings there are recommendations for reducing the load.
If everything is installed correctly, then this is due to a lack of memory.

Reactions: TheHanyou

Azarni

May 30, 2018

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
What torrent did you download?
Repack 8 contains English, it does not need to be installed.
If you downloaded the original game, then you need to install a translator. They wrote about it in this topic. It all depends on the build.
nvm i figured it out.
i was using the mod launcher which starts the game in default language.

May 30, 2019
anyone know how to get rid of the slenderman body in the male character creator? got no damned idea how to fix it, his legs are just stuck, making his height at over 100cm, it's frickin horrifying looking, and after literal hours trying to fix it, i am rather annoyed.

edit: sorry if i come off as rude, but this really is an annoying problem. if i wanted to play as slenderman, id do it damnit.

Jan 29, 2018
Are there new animations mods for this game?
Also for the Optional mods in the folder, what do i do with them anyway, how do i install them?
As for the Futa stuff, I can't get the player character x Futa x Female scene to work in the game.

Last edited:

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how to make VR work?
I have Repack 8 and an Oculus Rift, but when I start Koikatu VR (from directory folder) the screen is black, only the sound is heard and only the game cursor is visible.

May 30, 2019
sorry to ask a 2nd time, but i would be really, really, really grateful if someone told me how to make it so the characters arent all excessively tall, because it has apparently infected the custom charcards i downloaded now, and i have spent the last literal night trying to fix it, to no avail. it has gotten to the point where if i cannot fix it, i may punch a hole in my wall in frustration.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes