tinkie87

Jun 28, 2019
i am also experiencing problems with translation. conversations with the girls as well as the menu tabs sometimes dont translate. is there a fix?

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
Hello,
I'm sorry to wonder this question (if it was already sayed ) but i see many "faces" that i can't access in the game (even with the repack and HF and others "plugin") so i wonder where we can have more emotions or faces into the game (like this face in the image) ? (Emotions creator can set "works" in the game ?)

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi. I have the RX3 repack and for some reason the old girls lose all the accessories, but if I reload the clothes will work again, during the creation. You have probably already talked about it, but can someone tell me how to solve it, please?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello,
I'm sorry to wonder this question (if it was already sayed ) but i see many "faces" that i can't access in the game (even with the repack and HF and others "plugin") so i wonder where we can have more emotions or faces into the game (like this face in the image) ? (Emotions creator can set "works" in the game ?)
Those might be for studio only.

Jafooli

Aug 7, 2019
Had 5.6 for awhile and "upgraded" (Sorry I'm sure it's amazing work but things are very different after playing 5.6 for months) to the RX3 repack, just a couple of questions that may end up having the same answers of pre-installed mods

Things that are missing -
Girls don't stand in scene and watch when I do public H
No longer have a climax multiplier or trances
No longer see what the girl thought of the experience unsatisfied, ecstatic etc (teasing and experience still goes up)
Girls are no longer visible in my room when staying over and can only have 1 girl stay over
Can't use my phone in room anymore

Not sure what I've done wrong because I've got some extra things like loli mode and invisible bodies which is nice and fast travel is amazing but I'm thinking of just using the 9.3 at the start of the thread, any thoughts or insights are much appreciated

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Had 5.6 for awhile and "upgraded" (Sorry I'm sure it's amazing work but things are very different after playing 5.6 for months) to the RX3 repack, just a couple of questions that may end up having the same answers of pre-installed mods

Things that are missing -
No longer see what the girl thought of the experience unsatisfied, ecstatic etc (teasing and experience still goes up)
Girls are no longer visible in my room when staying over and can only have 1 girl stay over
Can't use my phone in room anymore

Not sure what I've done wrong because I've got some extra things like loli mode and invisible bodies which is nice and fast travel is amazing but I'm thinking of just using the 9.3 at the start of the thread, any thoughts or insights are much appreciated
That is Kplug
Public version 2.2:
"Can't use my phone in room anymore" So far i know there no phone options in your room.

Reactions: Jafooli

Jafooli

Aug 7, 2019
That is Kplug
Public version 2.2:
"Can't use my phone in room anymore" So far i know there no phone options in your room.
Thank you very much, I'm assuming the phone was also part of Kplug, when in my room I could right click to bring up a phone that allowed me to invite girls to room and do relationship edits

Lockheed

May 12, 2017
Can someone have Mod of pokemon Alora mom-name is amara?

I try to make this mod but face is so big different somebaby can help me or give me suggest

here is her picture:
79042125_p0_master1200.jpg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you very much, I'm assuming the phone was also part of Kplug, when in my room I could right click to bring up a phone that allowed me to invite girls to room and do relationship edits
That's the diary function of Kplug, not the same as the phone, which is in the game itself. The phone let's you call a girl to your current location in school, where they will start following when they arrive, and that's it. The diary has a real time tracker, more in depth sex stats tracking, safe day tracking, the ability to tell what they're thinking, though this is really just flavor compared to the after sex stuff, allows you to edit their stats at home, and allows you to go to them or call them to you, but with the added benefit over the phone of allowing you to call them from home to join you. The diary should open on right click or pressing Y, the phone requires a middle click to bring up the yellow drop down menu on the right side and hitting the phone icon there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jafooli

win13

Aug 23, 2017
I just downloaded. Has anyone got the same problem as mine? When I open, there is instantly an error message on the top left corner,"Unable to save config entry". When I go to setting menu, I cannot back out, the only way to exit is quit game. Any help would be much appreciate. Thanks.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
I'll just leave this uncensor guide here for those who just want Koikatsu Party without mods, as opposed to ScrewThisNoise's repack (as much as I legit appreciate the effort) which makes my 9900K/2080 Ti system feel like a Tiger Electronics handheld with nearly dead batteries:

I specifically followed "Essentials" and "The Patch (Part #2)" steps since the HF Patch patch wasn't working for me. Also, making sure that nothing in your Koikatsu Party folder is Read-only will let IPA do it's voodoo.

With this thread nearing 300 pages, I'm pretty sure that it's nothing new here at this point. But I'm new to playing Koikatsu after being a Custom Maid 3D 2 fan for so long, and I've had quite the adventure trying to get this game to work as intended due to being a mildly dyslexic script kiddie.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
To be honest I never went down the KK-Party route due to already having the Illusion JP-full version and in many ways my own set-up is almost identical to " ScrewThisNoise " repack R4 with a few variations.

( Japan Full release - HF-patch 3.10 - KPlug 2.22 core & KPlug member release packs - KK Non Virgin ) This is all I have in my setup with a daily student attendance of 73 " with no problems "

The repacks by " ScrewThisNoise " are tried and tested by many people and it's a complete package all in one for those who wish to jump straight in with out doing the full installations of the game and DLC's by yourself and the mod selection is updated and works extremely well. " Download & Play " Ty for keeping this simple.

I would recommend the repack's by " ScrewThisNoise " for any beginner starting out until you get to grips with Koikatu's full JP release version and all the modder's in the modding community. When you get to grips with KK-full JP version and the modding community there is nothing stopping you apart from the games limitations.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hello
I unlocked all the moves of the protagonist towards his partner, but I noticed that there are other moves while I was looking for a guide to complete the story of the game. The moves I have seen are FJ, RJ 3some, etc ..., but I can't blossom them, what should I do? Or are they mods?

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
i'm already downloaded the 15.8GB file, do I need to download the koikatsu party for more content or it included in my downloaded file?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello
I unlocked all the moves of the protagonist towards his partner, but I noticed that there are other moves while I was looking for a guide to complete the story of the game. The moves I have seen are FJ, RJ 3some, etc ..., but I can't blossom them, what should I do? Or are they mods?
Positions are unlocked by filling the bars in the club report by completing the story, finding the heart icons while a girl is following, the bright pink ones, NOT the ones with the crown on top that are red, and interacting with girls. Interacting is filled by both just talking and having sex with sex filling the bar more than talking. The club report is accessed through the document icon in the club room. You can also unlock positions for each individual girl by leveling the stats you see after sex to 100%. There are also several positions that are exclusive to the Kplug mod. Threesomes are available only if you have the After school DLC, you have this if you use the repack offered here, and you catch girls in lesbian H and peep on them.

i'm already downloaded the 15.8GB file, do I need to download the koikatsu party for more content or it included in my downloaded file?
No, Party is literally just the game with no DLCs and no mods, but with the official English translation. It does not offer any content the normal Japanese release does not. If you downloaded a repack version or the normal Japanese release, you do not need Party.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Positions are unlocked by filling the bars in the club report by completing the story, finding the heart icons while a girl is following, the bright pink ones, NOT the ones with the crown on top that are red, and interacting with girls. Interacting is filled by both just talking and having sex with sex filling the bar more than talking. The club report is accessed through the document icon in the club room. You can also unlock positions for each individual girl by leveling the stats you see after sex to 100%. There are also several positions that are exclusive to the Kplug mod. Threesomes are available only if you have the After school DLC, you have this if you use the repack offered here, and you catch girls in lesbian H and peep on them.

No, Party is literally just the game with no DLCs and no mods, but with the official English translation. It does not offer any content the normal Japanese release does not. If you downloaded a repack version or the normal Japanese release, you do not need Party.
Let's see if I understand correctly ...
Ex: RJ and FJ are unlocked by reaching the maximum reputation of the club and the three coffins under the 100% reputation scheme, so it is neither a mod nor a DLC.
While the 3some 'is with a DLC called after school, correct?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Let's see if I understand correctly ...
Ex: RJ and FJ are unlocked by reaching the maximum reputation of the club and the three coffins under the 100% reputation scheme, so it is neither a mod nor a DLC.
While the 3some 'is with a DLC called after school, correct?
Threesome is in the After School DLC, yes. As for the rest, you unlock them by filling the three bars for the club and reaching rank S and by filling all the circles that come up when you end sex with a girl. I'm not sure which positions are locked by what. Koikatu-2020-03-29-14-42-56-UI.png Koikatu-2020-03-29-14-43-01-UI.png Koikatu-2020-03-29-14-47-39-UI.png
The second and third image are the two things that can lead to unlocking positions, the first is where to find the club report, the icon in yellow. Mine is only S rank without two of the bars full because I used the cheat tools mod to unlock all positions and the girl took an affection loss when I started H and ended it without doing anything to get the third image. NOTE: Anybody else just notice the spelling mistake in the club report for the first time even though the official translation has been out for a while? I just find it funny that I just now noticed after so long. HINT: Raport instead of report at the top.

Last edited:

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
It's pretty weird to use an obsolete build of Koikatsu Party...
Well, I'm a weird person, so it's fitting.

Anyway, thanks for offering some suggestions. But like I said, ScrewThisNoise's repack causes too much of a performance hit for my liking, so just playing the basic version of game uncensored works well enough for me at the moment.

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes