akiradway

Jan 28, 2020
(first of all sorry for my bad english) Hey guys, does someone have problem with InitSetting.exe which doesn't open. I would like to open it to change some setttings of resolution, but it doesn't open.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
(first of all sorry for my bad english) Hey guys, does someone have problem with InitSetting.exe which doesn't open. I would like to open it to change some setttings of resolution, but it doesn't open.
This was a common problem on an old UI uploaded translated init settings exe. It could be that your init is corrupted. I had the same problem on a very old UI patched initsetting.exe from Hongfire. Either grab a new init exe from an official update, repack (recommended), or reinstall your game. Hopefully that solves your problem.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Ok I have finished all the bars and the reputation of the club, I have done everything you have advised me, but the moves like rimjob and footjob and 3some DO NOT ACTIVATE! WHY??
If you give me another advice where to find other Chara Cards, apart from booru.org are there others?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Which Booru?

and on are quite a few.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok I have finished all the bars and the reputation of the club, I have done everything you have advised me, but the moves like rimjob and footjob and 3some DO NOT ACTIVATE! WHY??
If you give me another advice where to find other Chara Cards, apart from booru.org are there others?
You need finish all date event first and having 2 lover or one sex friends and one lover

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
hi o/

first sorry for my english...

my problem is with the kplug mod

I don t find how, in freeH, i can ask to an "extra partner" to masturbate. I don t find the key in the manual and in the "S" menu. and how to "force" a lesbian action with 2 "extra partner". I know if 2 girl are near and if they have the "like girl" trait that happen, but not for me.
thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Threesome is a special case, you cannot get to it just by starting a sex scene, you have to find two girls having lesbian sex and peep on them, then there will be a blue button in the bottom left. The other two might be mod specific, look for the Kplug mod. With the Kplug mod, start sex with a girl, then hit U.

You need finish all date event first and having 2 lover or one sex friends and one lover
Dates are NOT necessary to get any positions unlocked, I've been running a save for the last several months where I slowly unlocked an entire class of girls one step at a time starting with their H stats and ending with their intimacy/heart stat. I have every single girl equippied with likes girls and they went after each other before the first one was even done with her first date. I've also had all positions unlocked for the same amount of time. Still working on the last step, the intimacy/heart stat with only the first girl at 100 and only one other girl even close.

Jesus, that's almost the size of the game.
About half, actually.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Threesome is a special case, you cannot get to it just by starting a sex scene, you have to find two girls having lesbian sex and peep on them, then there will be a blue button in the bottom left. The other two might be mod specific, look for the Kplug mod. With the Kplug mod, start sex with a girl, then hit U.

Dates are NOT necessary to get any positions unlocked, I've been running a save for the last several months where I slowly unlocked an entire class of girls one step at a time starting with their H stats and ending with their intimacy/heart stat. I have every single girl equippied with likes girls and they went after each other before the first one was even done with her first date. I've also had all positions unlocked for the same amount of time. Still working on the last step, the intimacy/heart stat with only the first girl at 100 and only one other girl even close.

About half, actually.
Made I managed to do the 3some, but the rimjob and the footjob, I don't think I will do it now or ever, maybe I miss some kkplung as you say. And I have no clear idea where to find them.
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Made I managed to do the 3some, but the rimjob and the footjob, I don't think I will do it now or ever, maybe I miss some kkplung as you say. And I have no clear idea where to find them.
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.
Kplug can be found in the optional mods folder if you have the repack or here if you don't:

Is anyone else getting the translation suddenly reverting to Japanese? All my menus, interactions, and Yes/No prompts specifically reverted to Japanese, dialogue and options for questions asked are still in English. Restarting the game does fix it, but who knows when it will revert again.

Last edited:

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
HI, how to play scene in koikatsu, the scene is only static or is animated, i dont view play button in chara studio (sorry, i dont have idea, in honey select the scene is animated automatic)

yarg

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know why , but every time I try to save my game at the end of the day, it takes a lifetime for it to do so... It'll go into "no responding" forever, eventually it will save, but after a god awful amount of time. Anyone know why or how to help this issue?

I have a pretty good gaming PC and its on my SSD so i havent a clue..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
HI, how to play scene in koikatsu, the scene is only static or is animated, i dont view play button in chara studio (sorry, i dont have idea, in honey select the scene is animated automatic)
It should automatically load in the studio, not the game itself, but the other exe with the green icon. You may have to hit a button for it to play, but scene cards are definitely not static unless they were made to be.

I don't know why , but every time I try to save my game at the end of the day, it takes a lifetime for it to do so... It'll go into "no responding" forever, eventually it will save, but after a god awful amount of time. Anyone know why or how to help this issue?

I have a pretty good gaming PC and its on my SSD so i havent a clue..
The more girls you have, the longer it will take as well. How many girls does your save have? Is it more than all the slots in your class plus the five in each of the others? I'm asking because each girl over the default limit, 39 girls total plus possibly one teacher model if one is spawned in the period, which is the full class in 2-1 plus five girls each in 2-2, 1-1, and 3-1, means more RAM is used by a pretty significant amount. I've heard the full limit, 99 girls total plus possibly one teacher model if one is spawned in the period, can take 32GB of RAM to run properly.

Reactions: Smaild
May 22, 2018
I finally figure out how to use vnge game engine in charastudio to make a animation. i use piston (without object) and vnge so i can animation some scene that have no animation. i know i am not good at some animation.

Reactions: Smaild and Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
That's awesome Kevin I didn't even know that was possible. Gotta show us your stuff when you git gud. :D

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I finally figure out how to use vnge game engine in charastudio to make a animation. i use piston (without object) and vnge so i can animation some scene that have no animation. i know i am not good at some animation.
That's awesome Kevin I didn't even know that was possible. Gotta show us your stuff when you git gud. :D
better for both of you watch some tutorial made from the author self.

You can even don't use any grimmicks in first place....and remember you can't scale the piston (with out object), scale a grimmick it's very important.
This is a example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes