Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone update the front page? It's woefully out of date plus half the links don't work. Anyway I'm off to trawl through the depths of this thread to get the fabled RX3 repack. Wish me luck!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Might as well ask because I know how to do it the "cheating" way, but a lot of the threesome stuff relies on the girls liking each other and you catching them, short of loading every character in the school and setting to "likes girls", is there any way to have them all be open to each other (even if it takes a while/requires a lot of training)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Might as well ask because I know how to do it the "cheating" way, but a lot of the threesome stuff relies on the girls liking each other and you catching them, short of loading every character in the school and setting to "likes girls", is there any way to have them all be open to each other (even if it takes a while/requires a lot of training)?
No, the only way to get a threesome without mods is to catch two girls in lesbian H and the only way to get lesbian H is to set at least two girls to have the likes girls trait.

Coloseman

Aug 23, 2019
Hi guys!
I'm a noob in this website and i have a big question:
Can we make games with this? I'd like to create something like Corrupted Kingdoms or Harem Hero's Guild (those games are very cool) with Ren'Py.

Because when i see some comments, it's very confused :/
If yes, did i need to DL something else, like a dev mod or something like this?
Thanks for replies ^^

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys!
Can we make games with this? I'd like to create something like Corrupted Kingdoms or Harem Hero's Guild (those games are very cool) with Ren'Py.

Thanks for replies ^^
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-based-game.26530/
etc...

Reactions: Coloseman

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys!

Thanks for replies ^^
That's what the studio is for, yes. Nothing else is necessary except the studio, which comes with the game, but mods can give you things the basic studio cannot.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's what the studio is for, yes. Nothing else is necessary except the studio, which comes with the game, but mods can give you things the basic studio cannot.
This is not entirely correct. To create your own game, you can use the whole game, not just the studio. Especially if the game is about school. The game also has the ability to remove the background and replace it with green. And this makes it possible to insert an image or video into your picture.
Some developers use several Illusion games to create one game ...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is not entirely correct. To create your own game, you can use the whole game, not just the studio. Especially if the game is about school. The game also has the ability to remove the background and replace it with green. And this makes it possible to insert an image or video into your picture.
True, the way I put it makes it sound like the studio is the only way to do it, but that's not what I meant.

so just to be clear...there are no dlc added here..like summer,winter?
No, all DLC available for this game is included in the repack offered here.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
No, the only way to get a threesome without mods is to catch two girls in lesbian H and the only way to get lesbian H is to set at least two girls to have the likes girls trait.
I have found that by having 10% of your students having the the " Like girls " trait they will also influence the other students to perform the yuri service even if the other student does not have the " like girls " trait added. It's just a matter of looking for the tell tale signs which has been discussed many times in this forum.

freecia

Aug 19, 2019
Is there any mods or setting to improve kissing scenes with tongue,like the scenes in HS-tutor?

Coloseman

Aug 23, 2019
Ok guys, thanks a lot!
Now it's time to DL this big file, learn a lot, and try to make a game with.
I Hope you will like it!

Reactions: alex2011 and Ric

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
You say some devs use Illusion games models to make their own game. Is it legal to do so?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You say some devs use Illusion games models to make their own game. Is it legal to do so?
Illusion projects were originally created not only for ordinary users. The project has the function of creating characters and scenes.
Take the simplest example of a regular graphics editor. If you draw an image in a graphic editor and sell it, it will be your image, and you don’t have to pay the company to the editor’s developer for it. (only the program is paid, not the result of work)
That is, everyone who uses Illusion projects to create their own game can easily do it without breaking anything just by paying for using the game. And if you process the images in some kind of editor, you can bypass the need to buy a game (but as a rule, it is advisable to buy the main working material legally)
(You should also take into account the rules for working with patreon and with copyright when creating games. This is a separate topic requiring separate discussion in the appropriate place)

There are several other similar function platforms that combine the creation of individual models and the game.
For example, games based on the works of "The Klub 17"https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v7-5-15-tk17-pervokptr.7322/, daz models, etc.

Examples based on Illusion
https://f95zone.to/threads/glassix-v0-46-1-gaweb-studio.222/
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-85-mr-c.1878/
Examples based on The Klub 17
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/
https://f95zone.to/threads/poruporuporu-collection-poruporuporu.11644/#post-672320
DAZ
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-the-lost-memories-lewdlab.15060/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-09-lust-passion.5944/
https://f95zone.to/threads/gangsta-daz-studio-iray-hdri-pack.37792/
etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, the studio is specifically designed for that purpose.

I have found that by having 10% of your students having the the " Like girls " trait they will also influence the other students to perform the yuri service even if the other student does not have the " like girls " trait added. It's just a matter of looking for the tell tale signs which has been discussed many times in this forum.
I was going off my memory of what the F5 tutorial said, maybe I'm not remembering right.

Reactions: Serance

tinkie87

Jun 28, 2019
pls can someone give me a detailed desription of how to fix my saving problem. when i save i can see the saves in the game but if i close it and reopen it they are nowhere to be found and i have to restart all over...

tinkie87

Jun 28, 2019
i am also experiencing problems with translation. conversations with the girls as well as the menu tabs sometimes dont translate. is there a fix?

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
Hello,
I'm sorry to wonder this question (if it was already sayed ) but i see many "faces" that i can't access in the game (even with the repack and HF and others "plugin") so i wonder where we can have more emotions or faces into the game (like this face in the image) ? (Emotions creator can set "works" in the game ?)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes