Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
is there a way to change to make the eyes rollback during climax for the girl??
I am unsure about the eye rollback but there is the " head shake " mod.

Plus when you are being intimate with the student there eyes are a good sign if your performance is up to scratch during the intercourse stage. " If there eyes are closed during the speed & movement " this means you are hitting all the right areas but if they are open this means you are falling short.

Each H finish with eyes closed or open will have a different speech outcome. Here is a link that might help with this. -

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
seems like I have some outdated mods and the last hf patch was back in jan. Is the sideloader a different download now? If so could anyone tell me where. Thanks

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone give me a link page on this thread about instaling kplug on thr R9.3 version of koikatsu?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone give me a link page on this thread about instaling kplug on thr R9.3 version of koikatsu?
9.3 is severely outdated, I would suggest switching to RX3, which can be found earlier in the thread. As far as installing Kplug, just copy the matching folders from the Kplug files that you have into the root folder of the game. The folders should be BepInEx, abdata, and one that is not found in the root folder, Plugins. Copy those three to the root folder, same place as the game exe, and you are done.

Masterhaxx

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone help me ? When I load my save, nothing happen, I wait during 20 minutes but nothing at all.
Thankls for your reply

Mar 21, 2020
Hello all!

New member here, pretty nice web. Would like to know If is there any way to get the full game package somehow, you know with the two DLC's and the HF patch installed. All I can find is the base game + HF, but not the two DLC. Is there a package like that? Something the most up to date possible.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Hello all!

New member here, pretty nice web. Would like to know If is there any way to get the full game package somehow, you know with the two DLC's and the HF patch installed. All I can find is the base game + HF, but not the two DLC. Is there a package like that? Something the most up to date possible.

Thanks a lot!
If you look in the first post's "Repack Content" under 9.3, one of the links is to

Every download I've been doing is from their Koitaku download, which as far as I'm aware is close to being fully up to date version RX3 (for whatever reason it's not showing up on that page directly, but going to their posts led me back to it here: )

If you look in the Mega folder link, it'll have a bunch of different versions available but the main one, as far as I'm aware, is the RX3 (last updated February 10th).

I should note that not 'every' mod is up to date (as other posters are pointing out, new version of kPlug might not be there yet, I haven't looked and it's in the Optional Mods folder even if it is, and when I downloaded it the pregnancy mod wasn't 1.2), and if you do want kPlug active then the last few pages have gone on in-depth to explain how to use it (it includes a manual if you look in the kPlug folder in Optional Mods after downloading).

Strictly in terms of "does it have DLC?", I think even the one here has it, but the DLC is kinda bare bones in terms of what it changes (it adds more date options and a janitor rape scene thing, but if you already downloaded a version and you see an option that says "The Darkness" in Free H mode then I think you have the DLC installed).

*oh yea should also note because you'll see it in the Mega folder: don't also download Koikatsu party. Koikatsu party, if I understand right, is 'just' the character creator tool and studio, and it's what is sold on Steam. Koikatsu, just by itself, is the 'full' version of the game sold in Japan, and has the actual adult content, if you look on the Steam page for Party, you'll see comments saying "go to the developer's site to download the free patch", which I'm assuming just makes it the full game with the lewds/story campaign. No comment on literally anything else in the folder, haven't looked up any of the other games.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
If you look in the first post's "Repack Content" under 9.3, one of the links is to

Every download I've been doing is from their Koitaku download, which as far as I'm aware is close to being fully up to date version RX3 (for whatever reason it's not showing up on that page directly, but going to their posts led me back to it here: )

If you look in the Mega folder link, it'll have a bunch of different versions available but the main one, as far as I'm aware, is the RX3 (last updated February 10th).

I should note that not 'every' mod is up to date (as other posters are pointing out, new version of kPlug might not be there yet, I haven't looked and it's in the Optional Mods folder even if it is, and when I downloaded it the pregnancy mod wasn't 1.2), and if you do want kPlug active then the last few pages have gone on in-depth to explain how to use it (it includes a manual if you look in the kPlug folder in Optional Mods after downloading).

Strictly in terms of "does it have DLC?", I think even the one here has it, but the DLC is kinda bare bones in terms of what it changes (it adds more date options and a janitor rape scene thing, but if you already downloaded a version and you see an option that says "The Darkness" in Free H mode then I think you have the DLC installed).

*oh yea should also note because you'll see it in the Mega folder: don't also download Koikatsu party. Koikatsu party, if I understand right, is 'just' the character creator tool and studio, and it's what is sold on Steam. Koikatsu, just by itself, is the 'full' version of the game sold in Japan, and has the actual adult content, if you look on the Steam page for Party, you'll see comments saying "go to the developer's site to download the free patch", which I'm assuming just makes it the full game with the lewds/story campaign. No comment on literally anything else in the folder, haven't looked up any of the other games.
Ok, so the idea is to download the RX3, right? I asked about the DLC's cause I read those add the hability to have threesomes and some other features that are not available in the vanilla game AFAIK.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, so the idea is to download the RX3, right? I asked about the DLC's cause I read those add the hability to have threesomes and some other features that are not available in the vanilla game AFAIK.
Read the OP and the wiki for the game. In the post with the repack #5,250 and in this topic there are instructions for installing various options...

Reactions: Capitanstratos

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello all!

Thanks a lot!
I would suggest just downloading the repack offered here, RX3. It has the official English translation, all DLC, and quite a few mods that enhance the gameplay by a lot. The HF patch doesn't have the official translation last I tried it, though that was several versions ago. As for your later comment asking about the DLCs, yes, the DLC, specifically After school, adds both the more in depth dating as well as the ability to join a girl who is masturbating or having lesbian sex. Joining girls in lesbian sex starts a threesome. Also, one of the mods allows girls who are in the same room as you, but aren't the girl who you talked to or who talked to you when an H scene starts, to join after H starts. That mod is Kplug, which is up to 2.1 in RX3 because the person behind the repack only includes the public version and 2.1 was the public version when RX3 was uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capitanstratos

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know what might be causing this when I try to load my save? The game works fine if I start a new game I just can't load any saves:

[Error : Unity Log] EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I recently downloaded a few character cards, and when I loaded them, they said that I was missing the "Head mod".
I tried to install it, but it still doesn't work. To install a mod, I just need to copy the files into the "abdata" folder, right ?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hi, I recently downloaded a few character cards, and when I loaded them, they said that I was missing the "Head mod".
I tried to install it, but it still doesn't work. To install a mod, I just need to copy the files into the "abdata" folder, right ?
Mods folder

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It depends. Anything that is in a folder matching one that is in your game folder already needs to be copied where the matching folder is except in the case of Kplug's plugins folder. In this case, if everything is in an abdata folder in the mod files, copy the abdata in the mod files to the game folder and merge with that abdata. If the files are not in a folder matching one already in the game files, I'm not sure.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Could anyone tell me what is the difference between Koikatsu Party and simply "Koikatsu"?

Before you ask, yeah I searched for it on google but can't seem to find any information to answer that question.

If you want to know why I ask :

I've got both (BetterRepack RX3 for Koikatsu and R4 for "party") but the Koikatsu Party won't launch, I get a black screen. I see the mouse cursor, but that's it. (Edit : Koikatsu "not party" works fine)

As I was having trouble finding a solution to this issue, I started wondering whether it was even worth the time.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could anyone tell me what is the difference between Koikatsu Party and simply "Koikatsu"?

Before you ask, yeah I searched for it on google but can't seem to find any information to answer that question.

If you want to know why I ask :

I've got both (BetterRepack RX3 for Koikatsu and R4 for "party") but the Koikatsu Party won't launch, I get a black screen. I see the mouse cursor, but that's it. (Edit : Koikatsu "not party" works fine)

As I was having trouble finding a solution to this issue, I started wondering whether it was even worth the time.
Party is the Steam version. It has none of the DLC and must be patched to play the story mode or anything that is school related, but it does come officially translated. That said, most repacks that use the original Japan release have adapted the Party translation so that it can be used along with everything from the original.

Reactions: Scrichta

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Party is the Steam version. It has none of the DLC and must be patched to play the story mode or anything that is school related, but it does come officially translated. That said, most repacks that use the original Japan release have adapted the Party translation so that it can be used along with everything from the original.

ohhhh ok, that makes a lot of sense! Thanks!

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes