alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where can i get all the good mods for this? especially the one that add new postions
A lot of them are already included in Better Repack, the current version can be found here, RX3. That said, Kplug is not fully up to date in Better Repack because it only includes the latest public release. The next Kplug public release should be today if I remember correctly, but you will have to get it at the Patreon Lefty75uk linked for now since the next Better Repack release probably won't be for a bit.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
A lot of them are already included in Better Repack, the current version can be found here, RX3. That said, Kplug is not fully up to date in Better Repack because it only includes the latest public release. The next Kplug public release should be today if I remember correctly, but you will have to get it at the Patreon Lefty75uk linked for now since the next Better Repack release probably won't be for a bit.
Sunday

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Still don't think I'll mess with kPlug myself (still kinda scarred from when I couldn't leave first person mode that one time), but is there a general patchnotes/changelog of even just the most recent version? I downloaded the one MakotoYuki90 linked, but looking in the manual folder only shows release notes up to 2.19

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Still don't think I'll mess with kPlug myself (still kinda scarred from when I couldn't leave first person mode that one time), but is there a general patchnotes/changelog of even just the most recent version? I downloaded the one MakotoYuki90 linked, but looking in the manual folder only shows release notes up to 2.19
The public version contain all patreon options.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, there is a change log PDF for every version from one public release to the next. For example, 2.2 has every change log in one PDF per version from 2.1 to 2.2. The change logs are in kPlugCore>kPlugMisc>ReleasseNotes(since 2.1). As far as the first person thing, yeah, I left Kplug for a while after I first tried it, too. I don't know why, but the key I was told to press wasn't working to get me out of it. I ultimately gave up on the mod and then came back in 1.8 or 1.9, somewhere in there, when the joining in on peeping key was added to the toilet scenes and shower scenes. Might be off on the version number I came back on, it has been a while now.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Once you get to grips with KPlug it's a simple mod to navigate in the first few weeks I would have the kPlugManual open as a extra tab in my windows for easy access while trying out new parts of KPlug.

To be honest I can not go back to the vanilla version now and at the end off May I will be switching over to Honey Select 2 so I will be leaving KK - KPlug as a supporting member until Katarsys switch's over to Illusions new release. " Yes I have pre-ordered via my Illusion membership " May the 29th 2020 - -

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Yes, there is a change log PDF for every version from one public release to the next. For example, 2.2 has every change log in one PDF per version from 2.1 to 2.2. The change logs are in kPlugCore>kPlugMisc>ReleasseNotes(since 2.1). As far as the first person thing, yeah, I left Kplug for a while after I first tried it, too. I don't know why, but the key I was told to press wasn't working to get me out of it. I ultimately gave up on the mod and then came back in 1.8 or 1.9, somewhere in there, when the joining in on peeping key was added to the toilet scenes and shower scenes. Might be off on the version number I came back on, it has been a while now.
I feel like either everyone else is downloading something I'm not or they haven't actually looked in said release notes: I only have this. Considering 2.19 is not compatible with preg content, I'd kinda like to know if 2.2 has a changelog I can read. For anyone who's a patreon supporter, could you add the pdf for 2.2?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Once you get to grips with KPlug it's a simple mod to navigate in the first few weeks I would have the kPlugManual open as a extra tab in my windows for easy access while trying out new parts of KPlug.

To be honest I can not go back to the vanilla version now and at the end off May I will be switching over to Honey Select 2 so I will be leaving KK - KPlug as a supporting member until Katarsys switch's over to Illusions new release. " Yes I have pre-ordered via my Illusion membership " May the 29th 2020 - -
I pretty much have a handle on the features and I still keep it open in case I forget a hotkey like I did on dressing the girls back up. For some reason, and I really lucked out because of this, I still have Better Repack 9.3 and an older Kplug version with the manual. I don't need it now, but I did with 2.18 and 2.19 since the manual was still being updated. I happened to forget the key combination to dress them in free cam, which I use to put their clothes back on in free cam during their after H dialogue when I decide to be an idiot and forget to do it before ending H. That way they aren't running around naked, which is very odd when they do and then appear clothed if you talk to them again before they get the chance to go to a bathroom, the showers, or the locker room. I don't think I can go back, either. That journal feature is a big help to see exactly where their stats are, especially the hidden ones like anger, which turns into the angry mood when it hits max, and the vibrator experience at the bottom of the Kplug journal H stats. That real time location tracker is pretty good, too, though I do wish I didn't have to stop moving and hit the middle mouse menu to use it, and I've gotten a bit sadistic with denying all my incomplete girls any "play" time either alone or together by running right in front of them and interrupting their animation and then telling them no when they come to me and ask for it. What can I say, it's a fun little game within the game to see how long I can keep them from getting any relief, not that their stats actually change unless you actively peep instead of just watching in low poly.

I feel like either everyone else is downloading something I'm not or they haven't actually looked in said release notes: I only have this. Considering 2.19 is not compatible with preg content, I'd kinda like to know if 2.2 has a changelog I can read. For anyone who's a patreon supporter, could you add the pdf for 2.2?
It does work with preg content, just don't use the ABMX tweaks option, make sure that is set to no in the Kplug options. I have never had a problem with KK_Pregnancy and Kplug conflicting. I've only had problems with stripping the girls using the Kplug hotkeys, especially in free cam during conversations, shift key, and swapping girls between the main girl and one of the ones that joined after I started H via the Kplug auto join feature for when you start H with a girl while another girl is in the room. Both were caused by the JannieReplacer, which is no longer an issue.

Last edited:

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Someone posted a patched steam version here. I dl'ed it and tried running it. Game performs fine but when you press esc, you get stuck to settings unable to go back to the game? What am I missing? Pressing ESC wants to close the game. How do i get back to the actual game? Title and Back buttons play the clicking sound but wont do anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone posted a patched steam version here. I dl'ed it and tried running it. Game performs fine but when you press esc, you get stuck to settings unable to go back to the game? What am I missing? Pressing ESC wants to close the game. How do i get back to the actual game? Title and Back buttons play the clicking sound but wont do anything.
You shouldn't even be getting to settings with ESC, that's the key to close the game completely, which brings up a confirmation prompt. Settings is F1. Sounds like the version you downloaded is bugged, I'd switch over to Better Repack RX3, which has all the content the Steam version does not, such as DLCs, and has the translation ripped from the Steam version.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
So i installed the Kplug thing, and it works. However, I cannot find the shortcut to toggle the "sex control panel". The thing in the bottom right corner that lets you control speed, cum inside/outside, and when to cum. Does anyone know?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So i installed the Kplug thing, and it works. However, I cannot find the shortcut to toggle the "sex control panel". The thing in the bottom right corner that lets you control speed, cum inside/outside, and when to cum. Does anyone know?
Press F9 or just read the kplugmanual.html to know all the function and don't forget read the compatibility note.html

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
There is only one male, YOU, the player. Anything else is just fan fluff (mods). The game is about being the ONLY male in an ALL FEMALE high school.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Do anybody have a way to get the exact measurements of the female characters? I know there is a HeightBar, but I am asking for the Bust-Waist-Hips measurements. Did anybody find an option for that? Or do you have a personal range of values in the body tab?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do anybody have a way to get the exact measurements of the female characters? I know there is a HeightBar, but I am asking for the Bust-Waist-Hips measurements. Did anybody find an option for that? Or do you have a personal range of values in the body tab?
Look in the body tab in the maker, that will give you the sizes.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes