textbook

Nov 21, 2017
This is really awesome for simulating things you want :p I would love to see other's save games how they create /progress with different characters here!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I understand your response OK - But the video link to YouTube - ?? I don't get this part but OK
If you have this mod installed then it should appear in the create character/Female section in 5 easy steps I got this mod with the HF-Patch -
Odd, I don't seem to have that option, the randomize tab on the left specifically. Instead, my randomize option is listed as part of the general tab in its own little section. Probably different versions of the mod.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I understand your response OK - But the video link to YouTube - ?? I don't get this part but OK
If you have this mod installed then it should appear in the create character/Female section in 5 easy steps I got this mod with the HF-Patch -
What I notice is that you have a randomize tab, which I don't have. It goes from general to chest with the randomization being a part of general, with only the deviation as an option, no choices on whether I want it to be a specific body part or not.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah she has made me chuckle a few times with her broken English then again my own Japanese is still quite broken also so I can relate to this personalty.
Her intentional mispronunciations and misplaced inflections, like her voice raising in pitch on every other syllable, is horrifying for someone like me. I'm kind of a grammar nazi, though I do try to suppress the urge to correct it, and that extends to all languages I know how to correct even slightly. Not to mention having her voice pitch up so much is already grating on the ears, like she's a living yo yo. I will admit that she has some really funny lines, though. I just loaded her into my main save since my other save is full and just got her to say 'oh my god' like she's some sort of JoJo character. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. I can only imagine what was going through the voice actress's mind when she had to butcher her own native language like this, I personally would have been pissed. I have to admit I'm also a bit impressed with her performance. Normally, Japanese people have a problem with L sounds, even voice actors, but she did it perfectly on multiple words, such as asking if you like black coffee. She gives the word please an R sound on the L as normal, but then almost immediately pronounces black with the correct L sound. Also, in H scenes, she almost completely breaks character and speaks near perfect Japanese with the occasional English word thrown in, probably to maintain the whole returnee aspect.

Last edited:

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, i'm with a problem
I 'm using kplug 2.1 and RX3 but always after the lunch break the game crashes.
this also happens when i try to save the game ..
also, i'm having a issue when i try to load and overwrite a save.. i click on the save but nothing happens..
edit: when this happens the words of my bepinex screen get all red
somebody could help me??
edit: other issue that i noticed is when you press the buttuon to check the cellphone.. nothing happens and when i press ''y'' to activate a function of kplug nothing too..

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Odd, I don't seem to have that option, the randomize tab on the left specifically. Instead, my randomize option is listed as part of the general tab in its own little section. Probably different versions of the mod.
My setup is rather simple " KK-full JP updated release version with all DLC's via my Illusion DL account /HF Patch 2.9/KPlug core 2.1 & KPlug 2.19 "
I have never had any issues with this setup apart from the normal mod conflicts but with a little know how and reading each modder's release notes & using understanding plus knowledge of work around's. " Sometimes having to wait for certain mods to be updated " Apart from this my KK runs smooth.

I got the customize character mod in the HF-Patch 2.9. - - Have a read through of MarCo's release notes on this version. " I hope this helps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My setup is rather simple " KK-full JP updated release version with all DLC's via my Illusion DL account /HF Patch 2.9/KPlug core 2.1 & KPlug 2.19 "
I have never had any issues with this setup apart from the normal mod conflicts but with a little know how and reading each modder's release notes & using understanding plus knowledge of work around's. " Sometimes having to wait for certain mods to be updated " Apart from this my KK runs smooth.

I got the customize character mod in the HF-Patch 2.9. - - Have a read through of MarCo's release notes on this version. " I hope this helps.
That explains it, I don't think RX3 and the HF patch are completely in sync as far as mod versions or translation. It definitely isn't on the HF patch version I have since the version I have still doesn't have the Party translation.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
That explains it, I don't think RX3 and the HF patch are completely in sync as far as mod versions or translation. It definitely isn't on the HF patch version I have since the version I have still doesn't have the Party translation.
Looks like there is a few more HF-Patch updates on git-hub -

Holy smokes 7.15 gig 3.02 HF version

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Illusion Fixes was already updated again just an hour ago, to fix some mouth animation issues. New HF Patch had 1.10, so if you have it, might want to update to 1.10.1 real quick.

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the game a few days ago and everything works fine, except when in the Char Maker, every 3sec the game stutters, i tried some fixes that I lookep up in this topic but nothing did it so far. I dont want to mess up the game by trying things I'm not sure of.

So I'm asking you if anyone already experienced this issue, and what could be the problem/solution. Thank you !
Character Maker lags if I have Kplug installed. I lose about 15 FPS guaranteed. I do have an older Ivy Bridge i7 CPU from 2012 however. Try KK_Fix_MakerOptimizations in the link I just posted above if you don't have it already.

EDIT: I notice I get a 7 fps drop every couple seconds as well in Maker, even without KPLUG installed. Very strange..can't seem to get rid of the issues either. Hm. Probably just the nature of the game or my PC is just too crappy. FPS is stable in main game so I'll live with it!

Last edited:

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
somebody could help me??
edit: other issue that i noticed is when you press the buttuon to check the cellphone.. nothing happens and when i press ''y'' to activate a function of kplug nothing too..
i've downloaded the RX3 again, but the error persists..
can't load any save i made earlier besides the calendar function of kplug..

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Torrent link appears to be down and the google drive is unusable unless you have permission fyi

Blank_god

Mar 13, 2020
it says for me data folder not found
There should be 'Koikatu_Data'
folder next to the executable but the folder is there and everything i could use some help

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
somebody could help me??
I don't get you problem or what error you get.
Make sure you install kplug correctly.
Plugins folder should be in your KK main game folder.
Make sure you use the right version of koikplugins.dll from KoikMisc folder.
Read the compatibilitynote.pdf from KplugManual folder and read KplugManual.html.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes