MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
29/05/2020 -

This only happens if they have the same personalities. ? I don't mind it though.
They reveal the release date and the price.
Again i don't get the problem...... so far i remember KK-Subtitles always created problem with kplug.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
What version of kplug you use ?
You need click shift and touch and press P when you looking a body part
I'm using the one that came packaged with the full download in the opening post of this thread. All the other stuff associated with kplug works great, but I've been having trouble with this thing.

As I said in my first post, the actual message like 'Looking at chest!', doesn't actually appear for me when I switch over to Free-Cam, no matter where I put my mouse pointer or select which option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to not allow things to be chosen when randomizing? I am trying to get a somewhat normal looking girl and I keep getting weird results, some combinations are just outright horrifying.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
lol OK now that I have upgraded to 32 G-Ram to which all off my 72 students + teachers are in attendance on the same day.
" No more skipping school now " Wow kk-club is getting mobbed with to many students. lol

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is there any way to not allow things to be chosen when randomizing? I am trying to get a somewhat normal looking girl and I keep getting weird results, some combinations are just outright horrifying.
You really have to keep an eye on the " Deviation " keeping this low will help slightly but not always hence why I stopped using this option.

• Haha
Reactions: Nonya Bizz

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm using the one that came packaged with the full download in the opening post of this thread. All the other stuff associated with kplug works great, but I've been having trouble with this thing.

As I said in my first post, the actual message like 'Looking at chest!', doesn't actually appear for me when I switch over to Free-Cam, no matter where I put my mouse pointer or select which option.
Already told you how. You need touch first.
IF still don't show up the problem can be a mod conflict.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Final question, might actually start a game later today: I'm on a laptop and not using kPlug, should I go with the full 38 additional students or should I go with as close to a bare minimum, and if the latter then is there any kind of 'requirement' for quests and such or way to modify the students after creating the save? I saw that there was some stuff to get more people in a club, but if you only have the default 7 (3 of which are adults), then it seems like adding more to a club would be rather... limited...

Gaming laptop but still a laptop so obviously I shouldn't be going with kPlug's 99 students or however high of a number, and even going with the game's default highest of 38 had students having clones of each other with the default female folder.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.19 released (patreon only).
improvement and addon function, after the next week he release kplug 2.2 as public.
2.18 post: "Next week we move to 2.19 and the week after I'll release 2.2 as a public version and the 2.21 for supporters "
Note
- ! Abmx override is now optional, ( at the bottom of the common tab ) "Store and Override KKABMX tweaks", it is OFF by default. I don't know if it has been improved in recent versions, but as far as I know kkabmx doesn't support the character swap function, extra bone modifications from it are not exchanged. Activate this option to allow kPlug to deal with it but pregnancy is not supported. For those who have a lot of characters with abmx tweaks, please test with this option OFF and tell me if it still doesn't work. This option only concerns the version of kPlug that support abmx.
- In story, when H starts at the initiative of the girl ( coming to player with a heart icon above the head ), it will start randomly at intrcourse or service.
- Near the end of a H scene loading ( in both story and free ), hold LMB to start the H scene with a service or hold RMB to directly start at intercourse,
- In story, now kPlug changes the H background music when the scene starts, Chosen music depends on period of the day, day of the week and H location, You can disable this in kPlug settings ( common tab )
- From now, in H, kPlug makes slight adjustement on light color for various maps. Example, in the cultural club lighting color will have a yellow tone, exterior maps a light blue tone... Adjustement are made when H starts or when you change the map during story H, so light color can be adjusted manually. You can disable this in kPlug settings ( common tab ).
- Including the male/female point of view in kPlug settings menu, so now this option is retained, H scenes will start with the point of view that the user has set.
- Improve the light placement when kPlug First person view is launched at scene start. To translators ! Added options have entries at the end of the English_ui.txt, copy and translate these lines in your language_ui.txt

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Already told you how. You need touch first.
IF still don't show up the problem can be a mod conflict.
And like I already mentioned in my post, I've tried that, as implied by this following line ("...or select which option").

Kplug is the only mod that I actually added into the main file from the 'Optional' folder. Although it's been a while, so I think I might've added the pregnancy mod as well (assuming that didn't come with the base file).
Edit: Nope, definitely not that. Ah well, everything else in kplug works, so I think I'll just forget about it.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, so, dropping the cards into the creation menu worked for me, thanks :)
But I have another question that may seem dumb. Do you know how I could rotate and zoom on the character in the creation menu without moving the camera everywhere ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You really have to keep an eye on the " Deviation " keeping this low will help slightly but not always hence why I stopped using this option.
I don't mess with it and the default is 10%, is that good enough or should I lower it more? Also, forgot to update, but I did finally get some normal results. The only thing I had to change was her tan from the electrical circuit to none, though given the background head canon I have for her and her twin sisters, she's the eldest sister of a trio of triplets with only slight variations in height, bust size, and hairstyle, the tan could have worked out as some sort of traditional mark.

Hi, so, dropping the cards into the creation menu worked for me, thanks :)
But I have another question that may seem dumb. Do you know how I could rotate and zoom on the character in the creation menu without moving the camera everywhere ?
The mouse buttons move the camera. Hold right mouse to zoom in or out by moving the mouse left or right and to move the character up or down by moving the mouse up or down. Left is zoom in, right is zoom out, up is down, and down is up. Hold both mouse buttons to move the character left or right, these are inverted, so left is right and right is left. Zooming can also be done by holding both and moving the mouse up or down, up is zoom in and down is zoom out, but I don't recommend this over right mouse only zoom because it is a bit tricky to use. Holding the middle mouse button, also know as the mouse wheel on most mice, moves the character as well. All four directions are inverted on this one, so up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left. Hold the left mouse to rotate the character. These controls are not partially inverted like the right mouse controls, so left is left, right is right, up is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move toward you, and down is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move away from you. Not exactly sure what to call those last two directions, which is why I said toward you and away from you. There is no zooming without moving the character in creation, but rotating doesn't technically move the character, it moves the camera instead.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Finally sat down to play, mostly focused on 9 or so students to romance (went with 38, just figured it'd be easier to focus on a few), rapid fire questions:

1. How do you get with teachers? I see that every time block you have specific story characters available, but aside from the first day when I was still exploring, I've never seen the nurse in the infirmary and even when chatting with both teachers it never advances further. I did get the nurse to do some kind of mini-event where she asked me to get something off a shelf, but we were in a classroom, not her office. The fact that they keep moving around and are random spawn chance seems like it's impossible to see any of them. (also while I'm here, do you ever meet the principal/aunt? I don't see her on the wiki as a character and it seems like it'd be too tricky to make a character related to the player character... because people can and will play as Fuckhands McMike and other abominations... just curious)

2. Dates, I see that you can only seem to do them on Sunday, is there any way to cancel one once you accept a date? I accepted 3 before I realized what would happen and while it doesn't look like it created any faults, I'm also behind on the few characters I do specifically want to date. (Similarly, is there any downside to romancing everyone on the school? I saw that doing it with one person doesn't have others you've done it with join in... outside of kPlug... but figured I should ask just because). Side tracking because I also know that it ultimately means little, but can you marry multiple students (or at least do the short event to)?

3. I guess similarly to the "can't kiss teachers" point, it looks like personalities affect various sex limitations. The first person I got pregnant was due to not requiring a condom ever, and the main person I'm dating is maybe over 50 love or more and still won't allow condomless on safe days/anal (except for Aheago, so quick warning for anyone: when a person gets the heart eyes and they say you can go without a condom, they'll still be mad if they normally don't). Is that a "get more love/date them more" thing, "just have more sex" thing, or something else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Finally sat down to play, mostly focused on 9 or so students to romance (went with 38, just figured it'd be easier to focus on a few), rapid fire questions:

1. How do you get with teachers? I see that every time block you have specific story characters available, but aside from the first day when I was still exploring, I've never seen the nurse in the infirmary and even when chatting with both teachers it never advances further. I did get the nurse to do some kind of mini-event where she asked me to get something off a shelf, but we were in a classroom, not her office. The fact that they keep moving around and are random spawn chance seems like it's impossible to see any of them. (also while I'm here, do you ever meet the principal/aunt? I don't see her on the wiki as a character and it seems like it'd be too tricky to make a character related to the player character... because people can and will play as Fuckhands McMike and other abominations... just curious)

2. Dates, I see that you can only seem to do them on Sunday, is there any way to cancel one once you accept a date? I accepted 3 before I realized what would happen and while it doesn't look like it created any faults, I'm also behind on the few characters I do specifically want to date. (Similarly, is there any downside to romancing everyone on the school? I saw that doing it with one person doesn't have others you've done it with join in... outside of kPlug... but figured I should ask just because). Side tracking because I also know that it ultimately means little, but can you marry multiple students (or at least do the short event to)?

3. I guess similarly to the "can't kiss teachers" point, it looks like personalities affect various sex limitations. The first person I got pregnant was due to not requiring a condom ever, and the main person I'm dating is maybe over 50 love or more and still won't allow condomless on safe days/anal (except for Aheago, so quick warning for anyone: when a person gets the heart eyes and they say you can go without a condom, they'll still be mad if they normally don't). Is that a "get more love/date them more" thing, "just have more sex" thing, or something else?
1. Talk to the teachers every chance you get, they'll "test" you after reaching certain milestones like having certain levels in your three stats or having a certain number of members in the Koikatsu club. The test is, of course, an H scene. This is not a guarantee, however, as the chance of the H scene popping up goes up as their H level does. Their H level can rise once or twice per period by talking to them and getting a specific dialogue with options.

2. I'm not sure without Kplug since I've never tried, Kplug has the option to cancel them in the journal opened with the Y key while the middle mouse menu is open or in your room, the option is on the bottom left of each girl's page if there is a date planned. Without Kplug, there might be an option during conversations under the heart tab on the side, same place where you can ask for H.

3. Not requiring a condom isn't personality based, there's an option in the maker that has them allow raw insertion, though I do believe even girls with that option on will ask for one on risky days. Not sure since I never risk pregnancy and always use a condom by my own choice on risky days or focus on girls that are on safe days, ignoring risky ones altogether. This option does eventually disable itself after enough individual H scenes, at which point they will allow condomless H at any point except risky days if they ask at all anymore. That means the number of times entering H, not just penetrating, so pulling out and inserting again in the same session doesn't count. That said, yes, personalities do have some impact on certain things, but that's mostly in how they act outside of H.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Newb Q here:
How do you make a futa character?

Option A) Start with boy. add breasts. finished? Add Vag from somewhere?
OPtion B) Start with girl. somehow add dick? If so, how?

What do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Newb Q here:

What do?
Adding breasts to a male character ends up looking very weird, so not a good idea. There is anoption to add or remove dicks in the editor. That is your best option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've never really thought about this until now, but two things have come up in the last hour or so. Is there any way to determine a girl's walking and/or running speed and is there a way to get them to come to me more frequently than they go to masturbate or to ask other girls? I have this one girl who is super slow when she walks while the rest are pretty fast even when just walking and they rarely come to me except one girl, who I constantly have to tell no because I'm focusing on completing others right now.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I don't mess with it and the default is 10%, is that good enough or should I lower it more? Also, forgot to update, but I did finally get some normal results. The only thing I had to change was her tan from the electrical circuit to none, though given the background head canon I have for her and her twin sisters, she's the eldest sister of a trio of triplets with only slight variations in height, bust size, and hairstyle, the tan could have worked out as some sort of traditional mark.

The mouse buttons move the camera. Hold right mouse to zoom in or out by moving the mouse left or right and to move the character up or down by moving the mouse up or down. Left is zoom in, right is zoom out, up is down, and down is up. Hold both mouse buttons to move the character left or right, these are inverted, so left is right and right is left. Zooming can also be done by holding both and moving the mouse up or down, up is zoom in and down is zoom out, but I don't recommend this over right mouse only zoom because it is a bit tricky to use. Holding the middle mouse button, also know as the mouse wheel on most mice, moves the character as well. All four directions are inverted on this one, so up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left. Hold the left mouse to rotate the character. These controls are not partially inverted like the right mouse controls, so left is left, right is right, up is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move toward you, and down is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move away from you. Not exactly sure what to call those last two directions, which is why I said toward you and away from you. There is no zooming without moving the character in creation, but rotating doesn't technically move the character, it moves the camera instead.
It just comes down to your preference then fine tuning to your own likes. As with this mod there are so many possibilities then if you combine this with other cards = more choices.
Its a pity that they compressed the mega link for the KK female cards as it stands at 14.7-gig which means you have to register with Mega-link and pay to access them " I think " don't quote me on the charging part as it might be free also you might have to inquire -

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Newb Q here:

What do?
Depends a bit on mods, but the two big ones are either kPlug (which is optional and not automatically enabled in downloads but is debatably worth installing, just as long as you go through all the precautions, it clashes with a lot of things), or the uncensor mod which I think is enabled by default.

First thing's first: go to options on the main page even before you create a character and find either the uncensor mod (top right corner is a black mod options button, you may have to further click on 'advanced mods'). If you have kPlug then you installed it yourself and can read the instructions that come with the mod, but basically rather than create a futa character it can flatout make every female character one and you don't have to modify any directly.

Everything from here assumes uncensor mod as it's easier for me:

1. Download the drag and drop mod I linked a page or two ago. While I won't say whether creating a male or female based futa is bad or wrong, once you have a character you like the look of, this game is kinda limited in terms of having one model take part in multiple parts, so being able to easily make a male and a female card of the same character does mean that it can be used for penetrating others or being penetrated. Basically once you make a card you like the look of in say, the female editor, with the drag and drop mod you can open the male creator, drop the female card into the game window, and it'll automatically turn into the card you dropped.

2. Again, assuming uncensor mod, to turn a female into a futa click on the second tab of the creator that looks like a body. In the general options, if you look down you should see three options: body, penis, and balls. If you're playing in the female creator, just add penis/optional balls and voila. If you're playing in the male creator, there is no easy way to add a vagina that doesn't mess with things (which may or may not be a concern as again males can't be penetrated, but as alex2011 noted guys with breasts may not look like what you want). For guys then, click on the 'body' setting and select one of the females, this will keep your character's current face but will give them a female body based on what you pick. If you liked the guy body and just wanted a vagina then you'll probably have to mess with sliders a bunch.

3. Unrelated kinda, but in the male creator on the <3 tab I believe, there is an option to "become a trap". This doesn't strictly make you a futa, but it does modify your character's movement stuff. If you wanted to play as a futa in the story (or even just a femboi) and wanted to run like a girl, you check this box and mess with movement options.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It just comes down to your preference then fine tuning to your own likes. As with this mod there are so many possibilities then if you combine this with other cards = more choices.
Its a pity that they compressed the mega link for the KK female cards as it stands at 14.7-gig which means you have to register with Mega-link and pay to access them " I think " don't quote me on the charging part as it might be free also you might have to inquire - Mega
Nope, MEGA is completely free, though only up to 50GB storage and something like a 30GB download cap in a certain amount of time. You won't lose progress on a download if you hit the cap, though, it just pauses. As for the randomizer, I was afraid that might be the case. I guess I'll go with persistence on this and just keep randomizing until I get a good result like I did for the triplets.

Depends a bit on mods, but the two big ones are either kPlug (which is optional and not automatically enabled in downloads but is debatably worth installing, just as long as you go through all the precautions, it clashes with a lot of things), or the uncensor mod which I think is enabled by default.

First thing's first: go to options on the main page even before you create a character and find either the uncensor mod (top right corner is a black mod options button, you may have to further click on 'advanced mods'). If you have kPlug then you installed it yourself and can read the instructions that come with the mod, but basically rather than create a futa character it can flatout make every female character one and you don't have to modify any directly.

Everything from here assumes uncensor mod as it's easier for me:

1. Download the drag and drop mod I linked a page or two ago. While I won't say whether creating a male or female based futa is bad or wrong, once you have a character you like the look of, this game is kinda limited in terms of having one model take part in multiple parts, so being able to easily make a male and a female card of the same character does mean that it can be used for penetrating others or being penetrated. Basically once you make a card you like the look of in say, the female editor, with the drag and drop mod you can open the male creator, drop the female card into the game window, and it'll automatically turn into the card you dropped.

2. Again, assuming uncensor mod, to turn a female into a futa click on the second tab of the creator that looks like a body. In the general options, if you look down you should see three options: body, penis, and balls. If you're playing in the female creator, just add penis/optional balls and voila. If you're playing in the male creator, there is no easy way to add a vagina that doesn't mess with things (which may or may not be a concern as again males can't be penetrated, but as alex2011 noted guys with breasts may not look like what you want). For guys then, click on the 'body' setting and select one of the females, this will keep your character's current face but will give them a female body based on what you pick. If you liked the guy body and just wanted a vagina then you'll probably have to mess with sliders a bunch.

3. Unrelated kinda, but in the male creator on the <3 tab I believe, there is an option to "become a trap". This doesn't strictly make you a futa, but it does modify your character's movement stuff. If you wanted to play as a futa in the story (or even just a femboi) and wanted to run like a girl, you check this box and mess with movement options.
You can also drag a female card and drop it into the game window from the folder they are stored in. This will change everything to that card, even in the male maker, and you can tweak it by hand from there.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes