Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
sorry, i'm kinda new here. what is the repack ver. for?
Repack is just a fancy word for a 100% full version of the game + all paid DLCs + every mod, utilities, tools, user made content, etc. and plugin he found on the internet in one huge file. It requries no traditional installation (with an exe or iso) and is fully portable.

Reactions: vessalius

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Repack is just a fancy word for a 100% full version of the game + all paid DLCs + every mod, utilities, tools, user made content, etc. and plugin he found on the internet in one huge file. It requries no traditional installation (with an exe or iso) and is fully portable.
Well, not every mod, but a bunch of them. There are some that don't work well certain others that are included, so those are either not included or are in the optional mods folder for the player to add at their own risk.

Reactions: vessalius

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not having trouble with it or anything, just curious, but would stripping all clothes and accessories off all girls in the editor make the async clothes loading option in main game optimizations useless? In other words, would it have the same effect, which is to eliminate the graphical stutter every time a girl changes outfits.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
I don't get you problem or what error you get.
Make sure you install kplug correctly.
Plugins folder should be in your KK main game folder.
Make sure you use the right version of koikplugins.dll from KoikMisc folder.
Read the compatibilitynote.pdf from KplugManual folder and read KplugManual.html.
i've installed the kplug again according your video , but some functions of kplug are off yet..
the calendar with ''y'' button aren't working
i can't skip for next period just clicking "next" button above cuz rhe mouse cursor didin't appear

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i've installed the kplug again according your video , but some functions of kplug are off yet..
the calendar with ''y'' button aren't working
i can't skip for next period just clicking "next" button above cuz rhe mouse cursor didin't appear
If you're trying to open the "calendar" in class, you have to open the menu that allows you to change your own clothes and go straight back home first, click the middle mouse button/mouse wheel. If you are trying to open it at home, make sure the alternate button to open it, shift I think, isn't on. If it is, either turn it back off in the Kplug options, delete key with the main menu or settings menu open, or use the alternate key. Skipping to next period with the next button is not a Kplug feature, that's in the game itself. You must have the middle mouse button/mouse wheel menu open to get the cursor that allows you to click it.

Reactions: MakotoYuki90

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hitting a small conflict with the KK-Non virgin mod It does not play nice with the Yuri DLC as it tends to go on a infinite loop with no way swapping over or stopping it even the " Force H stop via the cheat tools " does not respond. apart from that it works great.
It was working great in tandem with KPlug's " Girl's think option " they would only take over if you paid attention to there special area during each session. " There sensitive spot "

I have tried all kinds of alterations with this mod but it has me stumped. " back to the drawing board or wait for a update "

Zokat

Jan 1, 2019
how do you make it so that all the positions isn't unlocked from the beginning? but unlocked by playing the game?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
how do you make it so that all the positions isn't unlocked from the beginning? but unlocked by playing the game?
Start a new game but this also depends on your set-up regarding ( Re-pack or Own directory install ) as with the HF-Patch there is an option at the bottom to install or leave blank.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
If you use kplug make sure that unlockHposition isn't actived. Kplug self you can use all animation include the added one.

Zokat

Jan 1, 2019
Looking through the files i found UnlockHPositions.dll under BeplnEX, can i just delete this then or would that cause some conflict? i downloaded the Repack which as far as i can see uses Kplug

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes