May 22, 2018
I just found this from Yuki.la 4chan and the size of mega is 7.52GB and is included character card, scene, outfits.

Link:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
KK_MobAdder v1.0 - Spawn background mobs in story mode
It's a funny mod
DL:
Tested with kplug and nothing happen so far i know.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's a funny mod
DL:
Hopefully it gets added to the next repack version, looks like it adds the subway background characters to normal game play, which adds a bit more life to the school.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So this is going to be an odd question compared to most of the ones I've asked here, but is there a way to remove just the additional sex options when playing just the RX3 version? By that I mean, is there a mod to disable/remove (that won't affect much else) that makes it so that you have to earn everything like you would in normal gameplay of the base game, that isn't just running the file that turns your download into the base game? As much fun as it is to jump straight to the point, sometimes it's also fun to slowly unlock everything over time.

Also, while I am sure it's a mod, does removing that mod also impact too many other things to make it worth it (i.e. it resets sex scenes but you also lose the ability to run/teleport around the map)? Again, not the Kplug version (I've made my own points on why I haven't experimented with that further), just the default RX3 with all the default mods loaded in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So this is going to be an odd question compared to most of the ones I've asked here, but is there a way to remove just the additional sex options when playing just the RX3 version? By that I mean, is there a mod to disable/remove (that won't affect much else) that makes it so that you have to earn everything like you would in normal gameplay of the base game, that isn't just running the file that turns your download into the base game? As much fun as it is to jump straight to the point, sometimes it's also fun to slowly unlock everything over time.

Also, while I am sure it's a mod, does removing that mod also impact too many other things to make it worth it (i.e. it resets sex scenes but you also lose the ability to run/teleport around the map)? Again, not the Kplug version (I've made my own points on why I haven't experimented with that further), just the default RX3 with all the default mods loaded in.
I'm pretty sure the unlock H positions thing has to be activated on a per save basis. I've always had to unlock everything, in fact, my current save still has two of the three club report bars empty, though I did use the unlock, making the club automatically rank S.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
It's a funny mod
DL:
I do remember when KK " After school DLC " was released Illusion did use a background animation video where there was a student masturbating in the background while the male student was getting it on with another student. This just turned out to be part of the " Char studio " it would have made a nice addition to the main story where this was the invite to join option instead of what we have now. -

Working OK so far with my Kplug :)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure the unlock H positions thing has to be activated on a per save basis. I've always had to unlock everything, in fact, my current save still has two of the three club report bars empty, though I did use the unlock, making the club automatically rank S.
Without Kplug I seem to have all options available from the start (aside from the characters being hesitant), like full on sex day 1 if I go to a more 'open' character. I figured that if it was starting from the beginning I wouldn't even be able to undress a character day 1, not move on to blowjobs.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Without Kplug I seem to have all options available from the start (aside from the characters being hesitant), like full on sex day 1 if I go to a more 'open' character. I figured that if it was starting from the beginning I wouldn't even be able to undress a character day 1, not move on to blowjobs.
Undressing is never locked and how open they are to sex depends on their personality and traits. A girl with the slutty trait may come to you for it before you're even dating. As far as positions, that is only locked behind the club report stats, which can be set to a fully unlocked state by the trainer mod. The very first time you have sex, you are forced into starting with touching, then service unlocks once she cums, then sex all in one H session. Without mods, you are actually forced to take her virginity the first time before you can even end the session.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have never debut that that part was for studio. Many thing should be add in game self and not from mod. Illusion for you.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
anyone have the basic shape mod for this game

I believe it's called "[yamadamod]accprim rev6.zipmod" but yamada mods are standard mods to have, so in my opinion get them all if you don't have them.

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
ok, i have tried playing this game like 30 different times, first of all, the game will not open with the initial settings app. second, whenever i can get the game to play, it takes 10 minutes minimum to load at all, then when it does run, it crashes after the tutorial. I finally get past the tutorial just to save, in my bedroom. now whenever i load that save, not only does it lag to such a degree that if i attempt to move anything, it freaks out, it now crashes every time i try to leave my bedroom. I have checked my specs with the initial settings app, it shows no problems. this game is unplayable with all of these mods and repacks.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
ok, i have tried playing this game like 30 different times, first of all, the game will not open with the initial settings app. second, whenever i can get the game to play, it takes 10 minutes minimum to load at all, then when it does run, it crashes after the tutorial. I finally get past the tutorial just to save, in my bedroom. now whenever i load that save, not only does it lag to such a degree that if i attempt to move anything, it freaks out, it now crashes every time i try to leave my bedroom. I have checked my specs with the initial settings app, it shows no problems. this game is unplayable with all of these mods and repacks.
So, first things first because you do specific that you get a tutorial: it sounds like the application is starting but the game part isn't, so the two questions are as follows: how good is your computer, and how many students did you put in your school?

On a gaming laptop with nothing else running, I can barely do the suggested 38 with no real issues, but if you're jamming in the maximum 99 then that's taking a lot more memory and computer power than you think and that's what's causing the issues.

If you truly do believe the mods are causing all the issues and you are doing a game with as few students as possible, then if you look in the folder you should see a batch file called "vanillafy the game". I don't recall just how much it does (i.e. I don't know if it also removes DLC/translations), but the purpose of said batch file is to disable/remove all DLC in the game folder.

Other than that, other people gotta toss in their own advice, especially if you're trying to do stuff with Kplug because as good as that's supposed to be it is a mod that has a lot of utility and messes with a lot of things, so a bad install could be causing errors there.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes