VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone know what might be causing this? I'm using ScrewThisNoise's repack as is aside from also using Kplug. And twice I've gotten what seems like a memory leak type issue and this was the only error that was displayed when it happened the most recent time.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know what might be causing this? I'm using ScrewThisNoise's repack as is aside from also using Kplug. And twice I've gotten what seems like a memory leak type issue and this was the only error that was displayed when it happened the most recent time.
i debut that was caused from kplug, but try remove kplug first just remove the koikplugin.dll from bepinex/ipa folder.
What i see the problem is illusionfix.dll can be outdate or wrong installation or duplicate illusionfix.dll.
Note: Kplug from rx3 it's outdate public version version.
last version (public version) :

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
So, first things first because you do specific that you get a tutorial: it sounds like the application is starting but the game part isn't, so the two questions are as follows: how good is your computer, and how many students did you put in your school?

On a gaming laptop with nothing else running, I can barely do the suggested 38 with no real issues, but if you're jamming in the maximum 99 then that's taking a lot more memory and computer power than you think and that's what's causing the issues.

If you truly do believe the mods are causing all the issues and you are doing a game with as few students as possible, then if you look in the folder you should see a batch file called "vanillafy the game". I don't recall just how much it does (i.e. I don't know if it also removes DLC/translations), but the purpose of said batch file is to disable/remove all DLC in the game folder.

Other than that, other people gotta toss in their own advice, especially if you're trying to do stuff with Kplug because as good as that's supposed to be it is a mod that has a lot of utility and messes with a lot of things, so a bad install could be causing errors there.
I'm running a PC that I personally built, with 16gb RAM, and AMD Ryzen 5, and a GTX 680 graphics card, not the greatest graphics card, but it does run games like Fallout 4 on Ultra settings, with pretty much every premium mod out there, so i doubt this game is asking for more than that.
It could be the amount of girls I have, i didn't really think about that, I maxed it out at 38, I'll try it again with less girls, any suggestions for a certain amount?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm running a PC that I personally built, with 16gb RAM, and AMD Ryzen 5, and a GTX 680 graphics card, not the greatest graphics card, but it does run games like Fallout 4 on Ultra settings, with pretty much every premium mod out there, so i doubt this game is asking for more than that.
It could be the amount of girls I have, i didn't really think about that, I maxed it out at 38, I'll try it again with less girls, any suggestions for a certain amount?
The girls are definitely the most likely culprit, it has been said to take as much as 32GB of RAM to run a modded maximum class, that means the max number of girls after mods have been activated to extend the total in case that was unclear. RAM is your biggest factor with this game, especially since it was never properly optimized.

how i can get like this mod tho? (i forgot how i do it)
What is the mod supposed to do? I don't see what the mod is doing in that screen.

Coloseman

Aug 23, 2019
Hey!
I have another question. Can we create our own backgrounds?
Because i need hellidh BGs for my game, but the studio give only classrooms :/
If yes, how canwe do it plz?
If not, have you got a engine for create it?
Thanks!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
ok, i have tried playing this game like 30 different times, first of all, the game will not open with the initial settings app. second, whenever i can get the game to play, it takes 10 minutes minimum to load at all, then when it does run, it crashes after the tutorial. I finally get past the tutorial just to save, in my bedroom. now whenever i load that save, not only does it lag to such a degree that if i attempt to move anything, it freaks out, it now crashes every time i try to leave my bedroom. I have checked my specs with the initial settings app, it shows no problems. this game is unplayable with all of these mods and repacks.
Only recently I upgraded my system RAM to 32 gig plus I also have my KK installed on a SSD drive to which I am running a daily student attendance of 74 without any problems.

When it comes to repacks " ScrewThisNoise " repacks are clean & simple to use - good for beginners plug-in & play.

If you are a using your own install from Illusion its worth knowing what mods you are installing afterwards. Also keep a backup copy of your " Userdata folder " in case things go wrong. " this way you can rollback quickly "

There is one mod that is very resource heavy " KK_ForceHighPoly " this can be taxing if this switched on so have a look through your mod's option section in game. " disable this mod & try again "

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so witch part is the dlc I just need that
I assume you mean the 10 part archive? There are several DLCs and none of them are separated from the game. The archive is literally the entire game, the DLCs, and several mods and extras separated into multiple parts. In the case of the multiple part archive, you cannot separate them and have to download it all and unpack it all. Your best bet is to find a separate download of the DLCs or just switch to the repack with everything installed already that the ten part archvie contains. There is a post with the separate DLC links in this thread somewhere.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Hi, can you help me, how to remove those blue shades (i dont like); is a mod?

mi repack is Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX4

Reactions: AlucarBless

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Funny thing, I literally just noticed RX4 is out thanks to Smaild. It seems there was no post about it by STN, I just went back in the thread to the first post of the day Nyaa said it was released and there is nothing as far back as the 31st. Not that big a deal, just getting a three day late realization is all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any cheats for koikatsu party?
No, not in the game itself at least. There are two mods that let you control where your stats or the girls' stats are, though, however, I'm not sure it works with Party since I use the Japanese version repack offered here. The mods are the cheat tools mod, which should already be added to both the Japanese version repack and the Party version mod pack, and Kplug, which should be in the optional mods folder of either one. The cheat tools mod allows you to edit one girl at a time, you select it either through the "select from list" option or from the name listed, which will be whichever girl you talked to last. Kplug allows you to edit any girl through the edits tab of the diary, accessed by right clicking or hitting Y while at home, and selecting the portrait of the girl at the top of the diary screen. The diary method can ONLY be done at home, but you can edit their H stats with it, something cheat tools can't do. The cheat tools also allows you to edit your own stats, reset the number of interactions with the selected girl so you can keep talking even after you run out the first time, reset the timer so you can extend the time as much as you want, and can unlock all H positions, which will automatically set the club to S rank and fill the bottom of the three bars on the club report. Supposedly, it can also stop girls from having a negative reaction if they spot you in a girls' bathroom, the locker room, or the shower room, but I have never gotten it to do that. I use cheat tools all the time when I forget how a girl responds to your answers in reactive chat and almost always reset the time at least twice. I also unlock H positions first thing on any new save and keep their H meter full at all times. I use the Kplug diary mostly as a real time tracker and to pay attention to their H stats when leveling those.

Reactions: Serance

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
No, not in the game itself at least. There are two mods that let you control where your stats or the girls' stats are, though, however, I'm not sure it works with Party since I use the Japanese version repack offered here. The mods are the cheat tools mod, which should already be added to both the Japanese version repack and the Party version mod pack, and Kplug, which should be in the optional mods folder of either one. The cheat tools mod allows you to edit one girl at a time, you select it either through the "select from list" option or from the name listed, which will be whichever girl you talked to last. Kplug allows you to edit any girl through the edits tab of the diary, accessed by right clicking or hitting Y while at home, and selecting the portrait of the girl at the top of the diary screen. The diary method can ONLY be done at home, but you can edit their H stats with it, something cheat tools can't do. The cheat tools also allows you to edit your own stats, reset the number of interactions with the selected girl so you can keep talking even after you run out the first time, reset the timer so you can extend the time as much as you want, and can unlock all H positions, which will automatically set the club to S rank and fill the bottom of the three bars on the club report. Supposedly, it can also stop girls from having a negative reaction if they spot you in a girls' bathroom, the locker room, or the shower room, but I have never gotten it to do that. I use cheat tools all the time when I forget how a girl responds to your answers in reactive chat and almost always reset the time at least twice. I also unlock H positions first thing on any new save and keep their H meter full at all times. I use the Kplug diary mostly as a real time tracker and to pay attention to their H stats when leveling those.
Where can I find the mod?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where can I find the mod?
The cheat tools mod should be in the repack already, completely installed, and the public version of Kplug should be in the optional mods folder. If you are asking because you aren't using the repack, the Kplug mod can be found here and the cheat tools mod can be found here . I even put you right on the latest public version post for Kplug so you wouldn't have to dig, though it isn't that old of a post.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
The cheat tools mod should be in the repack already, completely installed, and the public version of Kplug should be in the optional mods folder. If you are asking because you aren't using the repack, the Kplug mod can be found here and the cheat tools mod can be found here . I even put you right on the latest public version post for Kplug so you wouldn't have to dig, though it isn't that old of a post.
I have no idea where to put the mods and stuff now

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have no idea where to put the mods and stuff now
The Kplug mod should be separated into the folders it needs. The abdata, BepInEx, and Plugins folders all go into the same folder as the game exe. Cheat tools goes into the Plugins folder inside the BepInEx folder already in the folder with the exe.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
The Kplug mod should be separated into the folders it needs. The abdata, BepInEx, and Plugins folders all go into the same folder as the game exe. Cheat tools goes into the Plugins folder inside the BepInEx folder already in the folder with the exe.
Considering I'm an idiot and I don't really mod files that much could I possibly get pictures or a detailed guide on what goes where?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes