SteelCityCaesar

Sep 30, 2018
what is different koikatu and koikatu party, different games ?
I too would like to know this please. Is Party not included in the repack? Is the DL on this thread a separate game or something I need to install on top of the main repack if I want Party content?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but can I play this game on my Mac or do I need to have a Windows?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i tryed it it downloaded wouldn't unzip dont know how supposed to run
got a feeling i need download all 5 parts then try again
not happy about this setup takes too long

total fail i cant use any of it but glad i have unlimited internet

Last edited:

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a difference from the previous one if I already have better repack and the extensions (like the darkness one) currently?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Hows the translation on it now? I remember playing it awhile back and the text would occasionally switch from english to Japanese and back and forth. Just wondering if its worth waiting longer before redownloading everything again.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Question...

Are there more things?
Any adjustments?
Or other?

Indeed the most concise question is this, what difference is there between the previous one and this new one?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Let's not clog the topic with unnecessary questions. Read a couple of pages before asking anything.
On the previous page a detailed answer to all questions.#5,734 There is also a topic search and a link in the OP. The repack author also made a detailed description that needs to be read.
So do I just have to download, extract and play, without doing anything else putting mods and more?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So do I just have to download, extract and play, without doing anything else putting mods and more?
Tell me what part of my post is written incomprehensibly?
Read the description of the game, the description in the post, the wiki on the game. This is a challenging constructor game. There are always mods that you can add or not add. And you must decide what to do yourself.
"
IfZS6q.png
Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, ..."
etc

Reactions: palamito

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Tell me what part of my post is written incomprehensibly?
Read the description of the game, the description in the post, the wiki on the game. This is a challenging constructor game. There are always mods that you can add or not add. And you must decide what to do yourself.
"
View attachment 615519
Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, ..."
etc
I just have to click and play, I don't have to do anything else.
Ok understood ... Thanks.
Of course if in the future there will be other mods or kk I'll have to put them on myself, that's obvious.

PS: my English sucks, and some words I don't understand, I understand that I break the boxes, but I wanted to be sure if I understood.

Reactions: Ric
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes