IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Is there somewhere folder with girl cards or i need to download manually? After fresh installation there not big variety in characters
If you want to download premade characters, the best place is discord, but you can also check the OP for sources because I think there is some there, but the discord is the best option.

BahamutCC

Mar 28, 2020
I can't extract none of the parts and I have 7z to extract them. Can someone pls help?

Last edited:

BahamutCC

Mar 28, 2020
I just thought of something. Say if I did not have enough space for me to extract the files, how much space do I need? Cause that's the only way I think that it's not letting me extract the files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just thought of something. Say if I did not have enough space for me to extract the files, how much space do I need? Cause that's the only way I think that it's not letting me extract the files.
You need enough for the archive you are extracting and about 38GB for the files being extracted from the archive.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'd rather Artificial Academy 3 I think. This game didn't really interest me as much as Artificial Academy 2. I dunno how much mods improved it but when I played it just felt so empty and boring to me. I'm not really hyped for Honey Select 2 either, there wasn't really any gameplay. I wish they'd just make a game like Artificial Academy with more shit to do around town and such.

The trailer for Honey Select 2 being just a collection of new outfits...like modders didn't already add similar shit, lol.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
I'm having a rough time getting the files to convert over to winrar after putting the . in front of the 7z. Am I missing something? When exactly are you supposed to put the .

edit-it all just keeps saying it's corrupted now even when I delete it all and re-download

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having a rough time getting the files to convert over to winrar after putting the . in front of the 7z. Am I missing something? When exactly are you supposed to put the .

edit-it all just keeps saying it's corrupted now even when I delete it all and re-download
to the left of 7z, right where you've been putting it.

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
One thing i'll never understand is why the download has parts. Part 1 looks to be the whole game, just compressed multiple times.

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
I just don't know what to download and how to download and what to do.. *sigh*
i recommend torrenting, to do it though first you need to get a program to do that, bit torrent works.
then you just take the torrent download and drag it/ click it if its your regular torrent program.
from there just wait.
although the part where how to open it i have no idea as well nvm i have discovered that it wasnt fully downloading and im just being a dip.

if you want to do the multible different parts, you want to just download them all and then just box select all the parts and extract to one folder.
somewhat easy.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
On my side the game does not launch, I stay at the launch window with mark Illusion presents, after more nothing I waited more than 3 minutes nothing did.

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
On my side the game does not launch, I stay at the launch window with mark Illusion presents, after more nothing I waited more than 3 minutes nothing did.
After you fully uncompress everything, open up initsetting.exe and hit the update button. it will add anything missing and update the mods on it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One thing i'll never understand is why the download has parts. Part 1 looks to be the whole game, just compressed multiple times.
The game is 38GB, direct download sites can't handle files that big on the amount they allow for free, so it gets split. No, part 1 is NOT the entire game, the data is split between each part. Even if you could extract the archive with only one part, the files would be incomplete and unable to run. The game would not work in that case.

How would I find out which version I currently have?
Bottom right on the main menu. The full game should say 5.1 even with the DLCs.

Dont download this game from this forum, is trash, download it from FlashBangz better
I tried Flashbangz once, it ran like utter crap. I never got up to even 30 FPS and my computer is fully capable of 60 FPS with the modded maximum number of characters, 25 per class except in the MC's class, which is 23 because one seat is the MC's and one is reserved for Minase, the brown haired swimming club girl, as part of the story. With this, I always run at a solid 60 FPS or higher as long as I don't have any other programs eating RAM.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I figured out where the problem's coming from. Please change in Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Play

By

1- Download and extract to C:\Illussion\Ai.Shoujou
2- Play

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
i keep getting corrupt archive for part 1 is something wrong with download from mega?
Edit: is there a part 1 link that is working?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes