alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Evidence with the crash reports.
I didn't say it didn't crash, just that I don't have the issue. It's probably not just the game since crashes rarely get reported, t's probably your system.

So in this version I can't acces the girls card in the studio, does this happen to anyone else in here?
I've never seen it reported until your comment.

Do i need to download the whole game to update from an old RX to a new one or just the Optional Mods is enough?
If you have anything RX1 or earlier, I'd suggest a full download. This includes 9.3.

do i need to put the . before the 7z
Yes

if i need help with something which file should I post to help in helping me?
The output log

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I didn't say it didn't crash, just that I don't have the issue. It's probably not just the game since crashes rarely get reported, t's probably your system.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: my system would be involved, I5 7600 K 3.80 GHz, Gtx 1050 Ti, 8 GB ram, Win 10 family 64 bit. All drivers are up to date. On the other build it works very well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: my system would be involved, I5 7600 K 3.80 GHz, Gtx 1050 Ti, 8 GB ram, Win 10 family 64 bit. All drivers are up to date. On the other build it works very well.
It wouldn't be your specs, it would be something in your copy of the game itself. Look at the output log, that will tell you what is wrong.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.23 (patreon only) is out.
two sex animation, bug fix for the 3p animation and improvement random swap function.
the new animation are "trust back cuddle" and "lotus stacking" in tab intercourse.
--------INFO-------
First the bad news, inverted cowgirl doing splits will come in next version; This one adds two intercourse, the "lotus stacking" and the "trust back cuddle". These positions are completely original and was a long job to do, characters are very close from each other and the hands connections are complicated, I hope you'll appreciate.
The added 3P animation from last week is greatly improved and freezing problems are solved in this version.
Then, the random swap function works better now, each girls in the H scene should be called at least once.
--------------------------------------------------------------
preview2.23.jpg

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
hei guys i can extract first file of nopy but other 4 i can't: can't open file as archiv

any help`?
I can't even extract the first one, love these cryptic comments wish we would get a proper explanation on what were doing wrong here. I tried both 7zip and WINRAR.

Reactions: Aurron

assasinvietjr

Jul 31, 2018
is there a guide to installin the game and extracting everything? ive reinstalled it all 3 times and when i try to extract the part 1 files there is always a god damn write error. i need a guide for this or a video it would really help me since im stupid

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It wouldn't be your specs, it would be something in your copy of the game itself. Look at the output log, that will tell you what is wrong.
This does not come from my pc, I disabled the Unity plugin, ho as by chance problem solved.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
i use winrar
well I don't really know what to do since part 1 worked fine but the rest don't work, by that I mean part 1 downloaded as a winrar file but the rest don't (and yeah I have tried browser download instead of mega but it didn't change anything, parts 2 to 5 don't work, well you can download but they don't download as a file that can be unzipped which doesn't make sense considering their size)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I seen people make furry character cards with this, I am assuming that the torrent has pretty much every essential mod i would need for advanced creations?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes