godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
ok so this is weird, if i load a specific character in the creator and leave the load page suddenly my fps goes back up to normal, but everytime i back out of it and renter it slows down again until i load another character... Still can't figure out the microstutter.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok so this is weird, if i load a specific character in the creator and leave the load page suddenly my fps goes back up to normal, but everytime i back out of it and renter it slows down again until i load another character... Still can't figure out the microstutter.
The creator has always been a bit slow, especially when first loading and when loading a bunch of things at once, like when you hit the randomzie button or load a full character. I'd say that's probably the lack of optimization.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The creator has always been a bit slow, especially when first loading and when loading a bunch of things at once, like when you hit the randomzie button or load a full character. I'd say that's probably the lack of optimization.
But that is the really strange part, i do not see this fps improvement switching male characters around but i do with most female characters, is this game just really trash with optimization?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But that is the really strange part, i do not see this fps improvement switching male characters around but i do with most female characters, is this game just really trash with optimization?
Trash is an understatement. It has its moments where it behaves, but this game never really got any optimization work before release from what anyone here can tell.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The general thing is that, assuming you actually install it correctly, kplug is a super powerful mod that revamps a bunch of stuff and adds a lot of cool new features/poses and a lot of other things, but it changes how the base gameplay is (as in when you're doing 'interactions') that it will likely cause some misc issues. The first time I dabbled in it I wasn't a fan of the first person mode and other things (though as people pointed out you can change that from a menu, my game was bugged and it seemed to not happen again after I closed/reopened it even without any changes), but many people here like alex2011 have a lot more experience with it. Heck, the mod is so good/powerful, apparently the creator of the mod is now hired by Illusion because it's so much work and effort put in. The fact that it changes as much as it does (like allowing you to be in a room with like, 3 girls, then just swap focus or invite new people in while others are having sex in their own corner of the area) is impressive.

*might as well ask because decided to actually look up cards on the booru: how exactly do you download them there? Do you just save the image as a .png and move to the appropriate folder? How does the game even know what's a character card and what's just a random picture?

Copied from random booru image since apparently mods may matter:
To check the necessary mods, download the Koikatsu card, then load it on this page " "
so a list of the mods used by the Koikatsu card will appear, in addition to the links to the source to download them. :)

*also looking at some of the furry mods of like, hooved characters, it does seem that a lot of mods that really change bone structure may not be in the game. On the Booru a lot of them seem to have the creator say if any mods are required, but the mod listed in this one I can't find in the RX4 pack:

and the stuff required to get this character to work seems... like a lot of work

(just noticed that both of those are not Koikatsu cards as well so that might explain it as well, so also look out for that)

So if you want to just make a catgirl that looks like a human with ears or maybe just want to made like a Sonic OC then you might not need anything fancy, but if you are planning on creating/importing a bunch of furry characters, expect downloading some mods first. Also I should point out that any mod that deals with the character models and 'bones' will likely cause some wonkiness somewhere. Kplug has issues with some mods to the point that it's better to disable the conflicting mods for it to work, but even without kplug don't expect everything to look super nice. I remember doing the drag+drop thing to create a futa character and they were a different height than the male default and every time they took part in sex the penis was not positioned correctly for the act (i.e. vaginal may have it sticking out of the pelvic area, and not in a sexy way), so just... be advised that RX packs are a really good baseline pack, but once you start diving into other mods you're on your own.
The KPlug did take me a few attempts to get to grips with the different options it provides but once I got use to it the original game release version became slow and some what boring for me. To be honest if it were not for KPlug my Koikatu would have been shelved on a storage drive. Plus Katarsys very good at keeping his Patreon's updated and is easy to speak with.

One of my favorite parts of KPlug is using the " Ctrl T " option where you let the student's take over during service & H and when you combine this the hold mouse button left or right option during scene load up. - This is a good way to build up the chain effect.

Reactions: alex2011

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Reposting, because I felt ignored last time.

I could use some help. Every time I try and start up the game, I get a little message that says the following.

/UserData/setup.xml file was corrupted, settings will be reset.
And every time it happens, the game has lost its English translation and is in Japanese. So short of learning to speak and read a new language, what can be done?

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone recommending a Flashbangz version of anything (several posts above this one) is clearly not aware of his reputation. I'm not fond of having viruses in my H games.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Flashbangz has a lot of more mods and things that this don t have, this game itself is shit, i dont like it at all the only thing i found attractive was the customitazion and this "screw noise" repack is very bad, flashbangzz is better thats all , thats a fact if u don t like it then deal with it, fcking koikatsu shit, some ppl say that is like AA3 or so, they are just stupi... i ll stop better
the repack that screw this noise made for AI girl was good but this not, and so playhome isnt as good as flashbangzz too, thats how thins are , said that, i dont like flashbangzz as i liked the hongfire threads and shit, for real what a fucking disgrace what happened to hongifre...
Dude April fools it's already passed.
funy thing is flashbangz self steel the mod from ScrewThisNoise repack.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I know it warns you about these in the compatability pdf.

Some mods I removed ( however they can run with kPlug )... Absolutely not sure it creates major problems but the following mods are doing things similar to kPlug. - KK_ExperienceLogic.dll ( distupts the experience managment in kPlug's code ) - KoikatuGameplayMod.dll ( clash with various kPlug's functions ) - HideHInterface.dll ( clash with the smartUI function ) - KK_BecomeTrap.dll ( do things that futanari option of kPlug is doing

KK_BecomeTrap.dl is already located in the game files so not sure if i should just leave it or not.
Maybe you use a outdate version. but with 2.2 public release or 2.3 patreon version the compatibility note it's update.
KK_ExperienceLogic.dll they are compatibility.
HideHInterface.dll the problem is the key just change the key space to any no used key.
KoikatuGameplayMod.dll they are compatibility.
KK_BecomeTrap.dll kplug offer the same functions. or you use kplug function or KK_BecomeTrap.dll with out kplug.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone recommending a Flashbangz version of anything (several posts above this one) is clearly not aware of his reputation. I'm not fond of having viruses in my H games.
Nobody will recommend flashbangz version, flashbangz version steel mod from other repack specially from ScrewThisNoise, no mention he not release repack anymore.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, I've tried searching the thread, but I seem to be getting a bit confused.
I've downloaded the Koikatsu Party from the link on the first post, and I have what I believe to be the base game finally in English (so I know what I'm actually doing).
Now I'm trying to find out how to add mods.
When I downloaded the Japanese version, there was literally a folder called "Mods", and I assume I just needed to drop the mods in there, but now I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Can someone, as simply as possible, please explain how to add mods to the Koikatsu Party version of this game, please?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I tried searching the thread and didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks for this though, I'll try and see if I can get it to work.
I use Linux, so sometimes it's hard getting things working, which is why I like Illusion Games, as their stuff tends to work perfectly fine without fiddling with it.

Yuyudon

Jun 23, 2017
Girls and boys lists in studio are empty. (characters are loaded properly in game)
anyone else had the same issue?

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Hi everyone, is there a way to change the order of Last Name - Given Name ingame? I'm asking because the girls' first names get covered and I can't really read them

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Yes, really is not the easiest task. Here on Windows, not everything always works as it should if you experiment with some mods. And you also need to customize for another operating system.
And for a search it is better to use a topic search, since the OP is rarely updated (the main game does not update until six months). The easiest way to quickly find is to open the author’s patreon and there to see if a new version has been released, there are direct links there, not only for patrons...
Yeah, I mean I've got the threesome mod working, but I'm trying to figure out why the uncensored mod isn't functioning right for example.

maskntok

Dec 8, 2018
Downloaded all parts.

Extracted into same location.

When I try to open it asks me how do I want to open it and gives me list of apps.

What do I do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Or getting copyright strikes by him when I try to share it.

I'm trying to download other chars but it keeps saying access to the sever failed over and over. Anyway to fix this?
Use a Japanese VPN, the issue is it is geo blocked for Japanese use only.

so how do you open cheat menu again? f12?
I don't remember, but you can set it to your preference in the plugins menu, which is the black bar in the settings menu opened with F1. The mod is called cheat tools there.

Downloaded all parts.

Extracted into same location.

When I try to open it asks me how do I want to open it and gives me list of apps.

What do I do?
If it is a single white file that is 33GB, you have to put a dot to the left of 7z, then extract again and it should give the actual game files.

Reactions: maskntok
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes