alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well I don't really know what to do since part 1 worked fine but the rest don't work, by that I mean part 1 downloaded as a winrar file but the rest don't (and yeah I have tried browser download instead of mega but it didn't change anything, parts 2 to 5 don't work, well you can download but they don't download as a file that can be unzipped which doesn't make sense considering their size)
You extract using part 1, the rest should automatically start when part 1 is done.

so how would I go about updating it?
The latest is a few pages back, look for a post by Ric that says RX4.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Flashbangz has a lot of more mods and things that this don t have, this game itself is shit, i dont like it at all the only thing i found attractive was the customitazion and this "screw noise" repack is very bad, flashbangzz is better thats all , thats a fact if u don t like it then deal with it, fcking koikatsu shit, some ppl say that is like AA3 or so, they are just stupi... i ll stop better

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
is there any kind of gameplay mod, that changes the school setting for something else, or maybe with another plot?

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is there an application that applies the Steam version's translation to the Japanese executables in the repacks? I know this exists for AI Girl, but didn't see anything for this.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I seen people make furry character cards with this, I am assuming that the torrent has pretty much every essential mod i would need for advanced creations?
I haven't looked at furry mods myself or other custom characters, but I can speak from what little I've dabbled in character creator that there are "tan lines" that you can do with characters that will basically make it so your character becomes two-toned depending on which you do. Some of these are obvious tans and such like bikini, but others have tan lines like "demon" (where the hands/feet fade into the arms/legs, so that you can have like black hands into grey wrists into white skin) and "bandicoot/hedgehog" (which are based off how Crash/Sonic are colored, in the case of bandicoot they have a belly color while hedgehog will be belly+arms+legs if I remember right).

I know there's stuff like cat ears and maybe a tail, but again I haven't really dived into it, but it looks like there's at least some basic stuff there... now if you're wondering if you can mod like, Renamon or that one witch Pokemon with the stick and skirt or whatever and you want to mess with like paws or legs? No idea, someone else would have to speak up there and there's probably some character cards with said furry characters if you look in the albums.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
You extract using part 1, the rest should automatically start when part 1 is done.

The latest is a few pages back, look for a post by Ric that says RX4.
I'm saying do I extract over it or only specific parts or what? Also the 1st page says its updated with RX4 so I could get it off there

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
what does kplug do exactly? because it looks as if it overhauls the gameplay.

Most importantly is it worth it?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I haven't looked at furry mods myself or other custom characters, but I can speak from what little I've dabbled in character creator that there are "tan lines" that you can do with characters that will basically make it so your character becomes two-toned depending on which you do. Some of these are obvious tans and such like bikini, but others have tan lines like "demon" (where the hands/feet fade into the arms/legs, so that you can have like black hands into grey wrists into white skin) and "bandicoot/hedgehog" (which are based off how Crash/Sonic are colored, in the case of bandicoot they have a belly color while hedgehog will be belly+arms+legs if I remember right).

I know there's stuff like cat ears and maybe a tail, but again I haven't really dived into it, but it looks like there's at least some basic stuff there... now if you're wondering if you can mod like, Renamon or that one witch Pokemon with the stick and skirt or whatever and you want to mess with like paws or legs? No idea, someone else would have to speak up there and there's probably some character cards with said furry characters if you look in the albums.
Well is there a way to check character cards to see what addons they are using? i remember Honey Select had a program that allowed you to see exactly what you might been missing from a character card.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there any kind of gameplay mod, that changes the school setting for something else, or maybe with another plot?
Nope, there's always the unpatched Party version from Steam, but then you have no story mode at all.

I'm saying do I extract over it or only specific parts or what? Also the 1st page says its updated with RX4 so I could get it off there
Extract part 1 and the rest will extract themselves, no need to extract over anything, it will just combine all data from the different parts into one folder. What you have should already be RX4 unless you downloaded more than one or two days ago.

what does kplug do exactly? because it looks as if it overhauls the gameplay.

Most importantly is it worth it?
Adds the ability to play as a futa, specifically an ability to switch from male to futa at any time, adds a night mode if you spend too long in the last time period, about half of the time bar, Adds a bunch of custom positions, adds the ability for NPCs to join H automatically if they are in the room when you start, adds the ability to start sex from a shower or toilet peeping scene, adds an X ray mode, adds a sort of hide and seek mode that can either be them hiding or you, basically forces anyone in the room, or everyone in the school if you are alone in the room, to go masturbate or find another girl to get with and there is an alternate where any girl in the room, also everyone if you are alone, comes to you and talking to them immediately starts H. There's a few more things, but I will be here all night typing it all. Let's just say it is one of the most extensive mods ever written for this game and I absolutely recommend using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: peixe751

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Nope, there's always the unpatched Party version from Steam, but then you have no story mode at all.

Extract part 1 and the rest will extract themselves, no need to extract over anything, it will just combine all data from the different parts into one folder. What you have should already be RX4 unless you downloaded more than one or two days ago.

Adds the ability to play as a futa, specifically an ability to switch from male to futa at any time, adds a night mode if you spend too long in the last time period, about half of the time bar, Adds a bunch of custom positions, adds the ability for NPCs to join H automatically if they are in the room when you start, adds the ability to start sex from a shower or toilet peeping scene, adds an X ray mode, adds a sort of hide and seek mode that can either be them hiding or you, basically forces anyone in the room, or everyone in the school if you are alone in the room, to go masturbate or find another girl to get with and there is an alternate where any girl in the room, also everyone if you are alone, comes to you and talking to them immediately starts H. There's a few more things, but I will be here all night typing it all. Let's just say it is one of the most extensive mods ever written for this game and I absolutely recommend using it.
I know it warns you about these in the compatability pdf.

Some mods I removed ( however they can run with kPlug )... Absolutely not sure it creates major problems but the following mods are doing things similar to kPlug. - KK_ExperienceLogic.dll ( distupts the experience managment in kPlug's code ) - KoikatuGameplayMod.dll ( clash with various kPlug's functions ) - HideHInterface.dll ( clash with the smartUI function ) - KK_BecomeTrap.dll ( do things that futanari option of kPlug is doing

KK_BecomeTrap.dl is already located in the game files so not sure if i should just leave it or not.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
No.

Edit: With Flashbangzz repack maybe, but it will be cheating and there is no lesbian poses
I meant physically speaking, as a "futa"

But i guess that mean that gameplay wise you can't become pregnant yourself. Since theres no way to do that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know it warns you about these in the compatability pdf.

Some mods I removed ( however they can run with kPlug )... Absolutely not sure it creates major problems but the following mods are doing things similar to kPlug. - KK_ExperienceLogic.dll ( distupts the experience managment in kPlug's code ) - KoikatuGameplayMod.dll ( clash with various kPlug's functions ) - HideHInterface.dll ( clash with the smartUI function ) - KK_BecomeTrap.dll ( do things that futanari option of kPlug is doing

KK_BecomeTrap.dl is already located in the game files so not sure if i should just leave it or not.
I don't use the other two, but I have never had a problem with Become Trap and actually use it with Kplug's futa mode so that I can essentially play as a girl as well as not get yelled out of the girls only areas.

is there a way to start as a "female"?
There isn't since the game is centered around the fact that the PC is male. The closest thing is the futa mode of the Kplug mod or a male character that used the drag and drop feature, which is basically you dragging a female card onto the game window from the folder while the male maker is open. You will still be treated as male no matter what, but you can at least not get yelled out of the locker room, girls bathrooms, or shower room by using Become Trap. They even say something about how you shouldn't be there, but in a less hostile way, if they start an interaction while you are in one of those rooms and seem more likely to start an interaction as well. The Kplug mod is included with all versions of Better Repack that are found here, but only the public version as the Better Repack dev seems to respect the mod dev's use of Patreon to fund it.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I don't use the other two, but I have never had a problem with Become Trap and actually use it with Kplug's futa mode so that I can essentially play as a girl as well as not get yelled out of the girls only areas.

There isn't since the game is centered around the fact that the PC is male. The closest thing is the futa mode of the Kplug mod or a male character that used the drag and drop feature, which is basically you dragging a female card onto the game window from the folder while the male maker is open. You will still be treated as male no matter what, but you can at least not get yelled out of the locker room, girls bathrooms, or shower room by using Become Trap. They even say something about how you shouldn't be there, but in a less hostile way, if they start an interaction while you are in one of those rooms and seem more likely to start an interaction as well.
Problem kplug causes fps to drop like 20 frames i noticed it in creator. Not sure why this is happening i tried looking fps drop associated with kplug and i can't find anything.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Also get microstutter with kplug installed but it runs perfectly smooth, without kplug i get no stuttering anyone help me here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Problem kplug causes fps to drop like 20 frames i noticed it in creator. Not sure why this is happening i tried looking fps drop associated with kplug and i can't find anything.
I don't have that problem, it may not be Kplug. Did you possibly apply the Force High Poly mod as well? That would definitely do it. It could also just be the game's lack of optimization.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The general thing is that, assuming you actually install it correctly, kplug is a super powerful mod that revamps a bunch of stuff and adds a lot of cool new features/poses and a lot of other things, but it changes how the base gameplay is (as in when you're doing 'interactions') that it will likely cause some misc issues. The first time I dabbled in it I wasn't a fan of the first person mode and other things (though as people pointed out you can change that from a menu, my game was bugged and it seemed to not happen again after I closed/reopened it even without any changes), but many people here like alex2011 have a lot more experience with it. Heck, the mod is so good/powerful, apparently the creator of the mod is now hired by Illusion because it's so much work and effort put in. The fact that it changes as much as it does (like allowing you to be in a room with like, 3 girls, then just swap focus or invite new people in while others are having sex in their own corner of the area) is impressive.

*might as well ask because decided to actually look up cards on the booru: how exactly do you download them there? Do you just save the image as a .png and move to the appropriate folder? How does the game even know what's a character card and what's just a random picture?

Well is there a way to check character cards to see what addons they are using? i remember Honey Select had a program that allowed you to see exactly what you might been missing from a character card.
Copied from random booru image since apparently mods may matter:
To check the necessary mods, download the Koikatsu card, then load it on this page " "
so a list of the mods used by the Koikatsu card will appear, in addition to the links to the source to download them. :)

*also looking at some of the furry mods of like, hooved characters, it does seem that a lot of mods that really change bone structure may not be in the game. On the Booru a lot of them seem to have the creator say if any mods are required, but the mod listed in this one I can't find in the RX4 pack:

and the stuff required to get this character to work seems... like a lot of work

(just noticed that both of those are not Koikatsu cards as well so that might explain it as well, so also look out for that)

So if you want to just make a catgirl that looks like a human with ears or maybe just want to made like a Sonic OC then you might not need anything fancy, but if you are planning on creating/importing a bunch of furry characters, expect downloading some mods first. Also I should point out that any mod that deals with the character models and 'bones' will likely cause some wonkiness somewhere. Kplug has issues with some mods to the point that it's better to disable the conflicting mods for it to work, but even without kplug don't expect everything to look super nice. I remember doing the drag+drop thing to create a futa character and they were a different height than the male default and every time they took part in sex the penis was not positioned correctly for the act (i.e. vaginal may have it sticking out of the pelvic area, and not in a sexy way), so just... be advised that RX packs are a really good baseline pack, but once you start diving into other mods you're on your own.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Actually tried a few cards, it really is as easy as just loading one and saving it to your character folders. I tried a few of them and considering it had no issues with I think it's safe to say that either you can create a lot of furry characters or you can at the very least load in a lot of people's creations.

That said, and I say this as someone who is not into foot fetish stuff, you may want to keep a lot of these character's shoes on because seeing a cowgirl with a tail and cow pattern and then normal human feet is just... idk why but it's weird.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes