Jul 20, 2017
Yo, I just tried the GDrive link and it said to sign in right? And then it says access denied. Genuinely not sure why. o_O
Anyone have an answer for me? Should I ask for permission or should I just use the five megalinks?

Jul 20, 2017
Chaos La Croix

1. When you are in the file's URL, Click the Add to my Drive button (make sure you are logged on your your Google Drive)
2. Go in your drive and Right Click the files you just added -> Copy to my Drive
3. Download the files you just copied to your drive (they should start with the word Copy of).
There is no Add to my drive button. It stops me at this.

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way or any mod to export images without background (or transparent background)? I don't fell like using the magic selection from Paint 3D is the fastest way to do it...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

IfZS6q.png

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck View attachment 351727 + #3,808

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL RX4 (
Full Pack & Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio)
The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version rx4)

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible

Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else!

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better

Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. (Download, unzip, play) Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation. If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own.
(It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.)
An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:
"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

But if you decide to install kPlug, read the instructions, and you can also use the video instruction from MakotoYuki90 #5,448 (+#5,447 )

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +

Difference with other versions #3,330

Other:

Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,793 ...
If Some elements (clothing, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. #2,789 + #3,461 ...
Example of saving a cards manually #4,139 + #2,714 ...
Example of 3some scene (#3,896 ) #2,429 ...

Resources for downloading cards #2,707

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R3.1 #5,251

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R6f FINAL #5,737

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Other ScrewThisNoise repacks (not based on Koikatu)

[ILLUSION]AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
BetterRepack R4 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,465 +#6,365
BetterRepack RS1 (Steam Modpack) #6,066

[ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R2 [ScrewThisNoise] #910

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack HoneySelect Party R0.5 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,258

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

UCacWZ.png

THIS IS FOR KOIKATSU PARTY! KOIKATSU RX4 (#5,736) IS AVAILABLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE KOIKATSU PARTY!

This is the final release of the Koikatsu Party pack, but there are no plans to discontinue the Koikatsu packs.

(This does not contain the base game, and is meant to be applied to the steam version only! This pack is discontinued, and will not receive any further updates.)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (Initial setting.exe) or through steam, this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

Full R6f (Full Pack & Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio)

For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.

Update from earlier versions (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version R6f)

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940

Last edited:
Reactions: hellgate2

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

View attachment 614401

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck View attachment 351727 + #3,808

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL RX4 (
Full Pack & Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio)

Google Drive
Mega

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version rx4)
Mega

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible

Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation. If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own.
(It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.)
An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:
"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

But if you decide to install kPlug, read the instructions, and you can also use the video instruction from MakotoYuki90 #5,448 (+#5,447 )

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +

Difference with other versions #3,330

Other:

Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,793 ...
If Some elements (clothing, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. #2,789 + #3,461 ...
Example of saving a cards manually #4,139 + #2,714 ...
Example of 3some scene (#3,896 ) #2,429 ...

Resources for downloading cards #2,707

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R3.1 #5,251

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R6f FINAL #5,737

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Other ScrewThisNoise repacks (not based on Koikatu)

[ILLUSION]AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
BetterRepack R4 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,465 +#6,365
BetterRepack RS1 (Steam Modpack) #6,066

[ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R2 [ScrewThisNoise] #910

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack HoneySelect Party R0.5 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,258
The A to Z off Koikatu for anyone wanting to play for the first time all most every thing in one place. I am also a fan of the updating section thanks for sharing Ric. " ScrewThisNoise " truly nice work

Reactions: Ric and alex2011

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
There is no Add to my drive button. It stops me at this.
Open the link while you are logged into Google and it will probably say "too many users downloaded this" or whatever, then go in your Google Drive "Shared with me" tab and the file should be there, just copy it and dl it. 2020-04-09-15-37-03.png

If there are several files to copy over 15 GB, then select them all at once and Make a copy, that way you can override the 15 GB limit (delete the copied files after you download them, or your email will break if you are over the drive Storage limit).

Jul 20, 2017
Open the link while you are logged into Google and it will probably say "too many users downloaded this" or whatever, then go in your Google Drive "Shared with me" tab and the file should be there, just copy it and dl it. View attachment 614694

If there are several files to copy over 15 GB, then select them all at once and Make a copy, that way you can override the 15 GB limit (delete the copied files after you download them, or your email will break if you are over the drive Storage limit).
Oh fuck that noise then I'll just download the bits chunk by chunk. I dont want to chance breaking my email. Im occasionally dumb enough to let it happen. XD

Jan 8, 2020
hey boys, newcomer here, i'm a little confused as to the content of the pack, any of you can tell me if it's up to date for whatever HF patch is, if not it's another 7.5GB of download and i don't have best internet right now, thanks !

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
[SCREW THIS NOISE'S BETTER REPACK RX4] has everything you need, you don't need to worry about getting HF Patch stuff that's history now (it hasn't been updated in 3 months).

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Hi need help and clarification, the character models(specifically hair) seem broken when viewed from the school map but when interacting/chatting everything seems ok. Am I missing a mod or something? Used Better repack 9.3 in the OP and the new RX4 and it does not even show anything missing when I put the respective character cards in class, sorry for being noob, how do you get to progress trigger the event with the 3 teachers in the school. Thanks in advance for the help! Stay safe everyone!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes