ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
You should be able to change it the same way as you add it when creating a character.
Sorry, I'm an idiot.

I went to "play game" and tried to edit the character there, taking me to char maker, where the personality part disappeared, but I didn't realize just going on char maker in the intro screen would be the way to go... The personality screen appeared this time round and it solved all my problems.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Cum inside when the little circle near the character picture in the top left corner during sex that is either yellow or red with a white capital R is red with a white R. It will take about a week for them to "find out" and then they will start showing after a certain number of weeks based on the settings of your copy of the mod. The default is 4, so they will begin to show after a couple weeks and will grow until week 10, where they will disappear to give birth and come back a week or so later. There will be a fetus indicator on their entry in the F4 class list after one week, once they find out, and there is an indicator in the same spot, green with a white S for safe days or red with a white R for risky days, when not pregnant. It sort of mimics how it works in real life, emphasis on sort of, except pregnancy is almost guaranteed on risky days. Also, in the settings, there is an option to shorten then time to confirm pregnancy from one week to one day.
Thanks m8

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure anybody does use it, though that then begs the question of why Marco is still developing it and distributing via Patreon instead of just doing it off site. I definitely wouldn't use it, not because it blocks adult content, but because that takes features away when I want the full experience available.
It's the weirdest shit, given V-Katsu exists. But anyway, i think the plugin is more of a personal-made-public plugin, if you get what i'm saying, since Marco makes a sped up video creating a scene in studio every HF-Patch release, which could be due to either personal QoL or because of the fact that his videos are uploaded through YT.

But i wouldn't use it because it blocks adult content.

No, you have to pick which mods you want from the optional mods folder, then take the next folder in and put it where the matching folder is in the game folder. Example, BepInEx gets copied to the folder with the exe, which is where the game BepInEx folder is. The mods folder is where zipmods and sideloader mods go, none of which are in optional mods.
Ah. Disregard my quoted message, my brain thought of the Optional Sideloader Studio Modpack.
Placing strikethrough now.

Is there a free dating/school mode yet like in AA2?

Last time I played I believe I only saw story mode, which was similar but forced you into the story along with it.
Whilst in AA2, you could just put a bunch of girls into a school and just go instantly.

Does this also have all the DLC?
I could be wrong, but isn't story mode just that after seeing the first cutscenes? In the little i managed to play, i hardly remember any scripted dialogue but then again, i reiterate that i played a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I bet if someone shares the patreon version to you, you would stop shooting stupid sentences here and there.
The "negative" reputation of katarsy is KK discord is not clear the real reason for this and honestly it doesn't matter to me. Until proven otherwise, there are a maximum of 3 unacceptable mods, even useless to use.
KK_trap can be remorse without problems, kplug uses the same function.
Unlockallposition you can remove without too many compliments and it is practically useless, with kplug you can use all the available positions plus the additional ones
Janitor to be removed, Kplug has the same function.
KK_skin_effect, if you don't use studio that plugin is useless.
KK_Trap is actually necessary. You can change your card with futa mode in Kplug, but the girls will still freak out and run. I have tried it multiple times, even tried to use a card I set to be a trap using the KK_Trap option in the maker, but they always run when they spot me unless I am directly playing a trap character that has the box in the maker ticked.

I'll give AA2Mini a try then cause that all sounds really nice.
The whole "catching others in the act" thing reminds me of AG3, which was basically my fave thing about that game, so really cool that's in AA2 now kinda (aswell and KK)
Be careful, it comes with Artificial Academy Unlimited preinstalled, which is where the Windows 10 fixes come from. There is currently a major issue with it crashing randomly at any point while at school from the second period on. Yeah, it does kind of remind me of that.

Sorry, I'm an idiot.

I went to "play game" and tried to edit the character there, taking me to char maker, where the personality part disappeared, but I didn't realize just going on char maker in the intro screen would be the way to go... The personality screen appeared this time round and it solved all my problems.
Yeah, you can't edit the personality stuff from in the save, only from the main menu maker.

Thanks m8
No problem

How do I make it fullscreen? I dont see the option in the games settings
initsettings.exe

It's the weirdest shit, given V-Katsu exists. But anyway, i think the plugin is more of a personal-made-public plugin, if you get what i'm saying, since Marco makes a sped up video creating a scene in studio every HF-Patch release, which could be due to either personal QoL or because of the fact that his videos are uploaded through YT.

But i wouldn't use it because it blocks adult content.

Ah. Disregard my quoted message, my brain thought of the Optional Sideloader Studio Modpack.
Placing strikethrough now.

I could be wrong, but isn't story mode just that after seeing the first cutscenes? In the little i managed to play, i hardly remember any scripted dialogue but then again, i reiterate that i played a little.
There is a number of events per story character and several that happen in general after reaching certain milestones.

Reactions: namprofli3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
KK_Trap is actually necessary. You can change your card with futa mode in Kplug, but the girls will still freak out and run. I have tried it multiple times, even tried to use a card I set to be a trap using the KK_Trap option in the maker, but they always run when they spot me unless I am directly playing a trap character that has the box in the maker ticked.
i say to me.... i'm not into a trap or futa.

doinurmop

Oct 6, 2017
I exaggerated a bit, but there are some scripted sequences I believe I remember.

Other than that it is fairly similar, but the whole intro, and sometimes scripted dialogue alone annoys me
tbf if I could just SKIP the intro i'd be fine.

Reactions: namprofli3

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The official server has never been accessible to us normally, even under Better Repack. You need a VPN to use it outside Japan.
But....xD
How in all names for hell there is did I got access to the server?
I mean there were mostly clearly cards made by international people...and I dont think that I was on a trip.

Edit: I remember needing an extra file like plug-in or some sorts to get access but....god damn I dont remember anymore.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are scenes added to the free-h mode often? I feel like whenever I redownload the game, there arent many scenes added.

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Looks like I have a missing mod detected problem "com.gf.clothes", and I couldn't find this thing anywhere.. I found com.gf.acc thru the pastebin link in the front page, but not this one...

A MEGA link I found linked me to a dead link..
and koikoi.happy.nu/mod_detector/? didn't have it..

Does anyone know where I could find this??

EDIT: Nvm, I actually got it from a newer version I downloaded a while ago just in case. xD (It's far too much of a hassle for me to go thru dl'ing newer versions again,. I mean, how much was it? 20-something GB??)

Now, this kinda takes me to the next question. What exactly does KKmanager do, because I've never used it before. Does it update your mods or something like that? Should I get the latest version of this as well?

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Now, this kinda takes me to the next question. What exactly does KKmanager do, because I've never used it before. Does it update your mods or something like that? Should I get the latest version of this as well?
Yes.
It allows you to look at your installed/made cards (useful if you do what i do and make characters use different student id backgrounds per uniform), allows you to automatically update your sideloader mods, enable/disable sideloader mods as well as plugins and that's all i've managed to remember because that's all i've used it for.

It's a small tool, but great QoL.

Reactions: ImmaIvanom

abagofchips

Feb 16, 2018
How do I properly download this game? I downloaded from the 5 NOPY links and they all saved formatted as numbers(file.001, file.002, etc) instead of .rar or whatever. Formatting as .rar while downloading crashes my browser. I tried the Mega and Racaty links and they do the same thing.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I know, right? I ranted about this in the past, but I decided to let sleeping dogs lie. You think he would realize that 5 people paying $1 is just as good as 1 person paying $5? Maybe even better in the long run too, since more people could be subbing longer!

A little search in the Koi Discord even as recently as yesterday will quickly tell you that Kplug has a negative reputation even with some of the most reputable members, and they even refuse to support getting it working.

Yet, Katarsys leaves a faulty free public version (lacking much needed practical features like releasing the head lock, I see people complain about that a lot) out there and (seemingly) refuses to re-enstate the $1 tier. He leaves it to the hapless user to deal with all incompatibilities, and it has so many issues with it that the Koi Help channel gave up even trying. It's his decision though, I gave up with Kplug a while ago.

Don't get me wrong though I think it's an amazing plugin, it's just very poorly maintained both with tier choices and user friendliness. He is probably a rookie (we all are once) at business in general (although obviously a stellar programmer), and will most likely improve in the future with more constructive feedback.
You also have to remember he does all of his own work. Plus with the release of HS-2 to which he has been working on two versions (1) KPlug (2) HS-2PLug. In the last few weeks alone he has made multiple releases on both of these titles.

Maybe you can cut him some slack until your contributing at the same " Rookie " level as him. " Sorry for these harsh words " Serance but fair is fair.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

koikatsu.png
This pack includes all available DLC (Preorder extras, Summer/personality expansion, Afterschool expansion and Darkness expansion)

About translation into English
#4,880

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,132 ,

Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other

KK_Pregnancy basic settings 157d2b220f16b6cfde09545678e8a8ac.jpeg+ 365107_50.jpg
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck View attachment 351727 + #3,788

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL RX5 (Full Pack & Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio)
The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.

( )

Torrent (all in one file)

Google drive (split archive)

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version rx5)

Optional studio mods (Installing these components is optional. Using some optional components may cause conflicts with other mods.)

Info (proper installation indicators)

Dispelling misunderstandings:
Some people have mistakenly taken me discontinuing Koikatsu Party (The steam version) as me discontinuing Koikatsu altogether. Koikatsu is still, and I have no plans to change it, one of my main packs. Discontinuing this pack means that I'm closing up shop, that it has been superseded by a Koikatsu 2 and/or the community has flatlined. Nothing of the sort has happened, so it's here to stay still ;-)

Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. (Download, unzip, play) Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation. If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own.
(It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.)
An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:

"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

But if you decide to install kPlug ( ), read the instructions, and you can also use the video instruction from MakotoYuki90 #5,333 (+#5,332 )

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,715 +

Difference with other versions #3,307

Resources for downloading cards #2,701

+

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,848

Other:

Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,785 ...

If Some elements (clothing, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. #2,781 + #3,441 ...

Example of saving a cards manually #4,119 + #2,708 ...

Example of 3some scene (#3,876 ) #2,429 ...

To remove the display of mobs from the game, uncheck. (Via the main menu F1) Mobs will disappear after an active action (change of location, conversation, etc.) View attachment 632976

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R3.1 #5,143

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R6f FINAL #5,611

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,107

Other ScrewThisNoise repacks (not based on Koikatu)

[ILLUSION]AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
BetterRepack R5 +SR5 (Steam Modpack) #7,576

[ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R3 [ScrewThisNoise] #1,090

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack HoneySelect Party R0.5 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,148

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack Honey Select 2: Libido R3 [ScrewThisNoise] #1,985

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i say to me.... i'm not into a trap or futa.
I just use so the girls don't run.

But....xD
How in all names for hell there is did I got access to the server?
I mean there were mostly clearly cards made by international people...and I dont think that I was on a trip.

Edit: I remember needing an extra file like plug-in or some sorts to get access but....god damn I dont remember anymore.
It was a custom server that had some internationally made cards on it, the official one has always been geo blocked.

are scenes added to the free-h mode often? I feel like whenever I redownload the game, there arent many scenes added.
Free H only has access to the sex features you get in story. Nothing has been added to it except by the Afterschool and Darkness DLCs. They added 3P and janitor scenes.

How do I properly download this game? I downloaded from the 5 NOPY links and they all saved formatted as numbers(file.001, file.002, etc) instead of .rar or whatever. Formatting as .rar while downloading crashes my browser. I tried the Mega and Racaty links and they do the same thing.
DO NOT change the file type, extract 001 with WinRAR or 7zip, the rest will follow. There will be a 6th file, extract that as well. It may be missing the dot before the file type, so add one if it is not recognized as an archive, it should be a 7z.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes