wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Can't seem to figure out the perfect H mechanic. I just don't see any difference in how fast the bars fill up. Any suggestions?

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
is possible to open the game fullscreen without open InitSetting? need install net framework 3.5 but i have 4.0 already.

edit; alt + ctrl worked.
great game, one of the best.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The end of this month will be a new public version 2.1 more information
I read the post, thanks though. Good to know there might be a fix incoming. He mentioned the new version of IPA was having compatibility issues, so that might be the problem. He linked the old DLL, so I'll try that.

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So since i updated with the plugins and repack, I cant find the option that disables automatically going into a scene when a girl walks up to you, I used to have to click on her but now its automatic. Help?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So since i updated with the plugins and repack, I cant find the option that disables automatically going into a scene when a girl walks up to you, I used to have to click on her but now its automatic. Help?
For quite life make sure boxes 2 & 3 are ticked this allows you to control the flow by engaging or ignoring.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
ScrewThisNoise : i am wondering a littler bit how the RX1 is so different from R9.3 in terms of size and file count:

R9.3 is about 30gb with about 27000 files while RX1 is about 20gb with only ~7800 files. Is there anything missing or is that due to some compression?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Read the description in the release post. All details of changes are indicated there.
In addition, where in the repack 9.3 30GB? After unpacking the archive repack 9.3 = 20.5 GB
Mine is actually about 61GB, but that's including extra files from Kplug and extra copies of the character cards in the Kplug specific folders. I also copied the mods from [OPTIONAL] Mods instead of cutting, so those are both in the BepInEx folder and the [OPTIONAL Mods folder at the same time, and I copied the clothing sets and frames in the {OPTIONAL] Extras folder the same way.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
does anybody know why the stiletto plugin would only work with some poses? Seems like it only applies the flags to the poses with path names that start with custom_pose/ all the other ones wont load....

telephone man

May 15, 2019
how do i make this english?
i dont really mind the text but im just confused as to what everything does

or i could just a be fool and i only remember another version that was not translated

Last edited:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Repack, by default in English. A full translation requires the Internet (part of the game is translated online)
right now its still downloading i only remember another version that what not translated but if i have to do anything with in the files or something like that how would i do that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
right now its still downloading i only remember another version that what not translated but if i have to do anything with in the files or something like that how would i do that?
There's no further steps after downloading and starting the game needed with the repack, it is already translated. The only parts that aren't already translated are the parts added by DLC and the H subtitles and those are translated in real time over the internet.

Any working pov mod?
There are two I'm aware of. One I can't remember the name of, head is in the name I think. The other is Kplug, which has a POV function and much more.

xxxthrowawayxxx

Dec 15, 2018
So few bugs.

After RX update had to roll back one of my save files because if I loaded the newest one it just got stuck. Music played but nothing would happen. But one load back was fine so whatever I guess (this happened before hotfix so no clue after).

Second, the F2 keyboard layout screen is not translated.

Third, on translations the textbox doesn't always fit and bleeds under the box, also wiping the text from scroll back log. Example from homeroom teacher & nurse. &

Reactions: otraos

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do i save a character and save my progress through the game
and fullscreen
and get rid of the black side bar
Saving in game is done through an option in your room, you cannot save in school with the in game mechanics. Saving a character is done by going to the far right section of the maker, looks kind of like a piece of paper, and selecting the save character option, then select the card, making sure there is a yellow border around it, and hit either save or save new. To save a character without overwriting a card, so it only puts your changes on the character as loaded into your save, just hit the bottom left Icon and select apply and exit. That will essentially apply the changes only to the girl while on that save. Loading her into a new game will not carry over the changes to the new game if they are saved this way.

Reactions: NewGuy6000

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Saving in game is done through an option in your room, you cannot save in school with the in game mechanics. Saving a character is done by going to the far right section of the maker, looks kind of like a piece of paper, and selecting the save character option, then select the card, making sure there is a yellow border around it, and hit either save or save new. To save a character without overwriting a card, so it only puts your changes on the character as loaded into your save, just hit the bottom left Icon and select apply and exit. That will essentially apply the changes only to the girl while on that save. Loading her into a new game will not carry over the changes to the new game if they are saved this way.
can you be more specific as to what im looking for to save a character (i was making a boy character and made it look fairly like me both personality and looks wise and i backed out thinking there was a save option and my progress was wiped so im just being cautious)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Koikatu-2019-11-17-01-57-24-UI.png
telephone man The last tab at the top, the one in pink, then the second option on the left, also in pink, then save or save new, whichever is available. Make sure there is a yellow border like on the first card on the left in my screenshot if saving over a card. You can also hit the yellow square at the bottom left if you are in a save, not the main menu maker, and it will give you an option to apply and exit. You can use that to set the clothing on that character for that save only.

Last edited:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
View attachment 462653
telephone man The last tab at the top, the one in pink, then the second option on the left, also in pink, then save or save new, whichever is available. Make sure there is a yellow border like on the first card on the left in my screenshot if saving over a card. You can also hit the yellow square at the bottom left if you are in a save, not the main menu maker, and it will give you an option to apply and exit. You can use that to set the clothing on that character for that save only.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes