Ric

Oct 21, 2016
View attachment 540030
WinRAR having issue extracting the .7z
Any ideas, anyone?
Firstly, it is better to use the 7zip archiver for 7zip files. In addition, the archiver should not be old. Winrar is also suitable, but the modern version. #4,247 Given that you have errors when unpacking, you definitely need 7zip for this.

Secondly, repack 9.3 is outdated. You need a repack rx2 #4,848

help plz

i had to delete the game so i redownload the game but now i cant activate the kplugin i dont have the launcher
i can play only the normal game
View attachment 535232

anyidea?
or i am missing something
Apparently you are also using an outdated repack #5,151 ....
Also, I'm kinda a dumbass. How do you get and use cards? ( )
#4,139+#2,714 ...
Is this essentially artificial academy 3, or is it more like a VN harem thing?
The answers to all your questions are in the OP and in this thread. There is a description of the game and everyone is able to read it and decide what it looks like...

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance
Mar 29, 2019
Firstly, it is better to use the 7zip archiver for 7zip files. In addition, the archiver should not be old. Winrar is also suitable, but the modern version. #4,247 Given that you have errors when unpacking, you definitely need 7zip for this.

Secondly, repack 9.3 is outdated. You need a repack rx2 #4,848

Apparently you are also using an outdated repack #5,151 ....

#4,139+#2,714 ...

The answers to all your questions are in the OP and in this thread. There is a description of the game and everyone is able to read it and decide what it looks like...
tnx but how do i fix it
becouse i download from here i have no idea what to do

download from here will fix it?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
tnx but how do i fix it
becouse i download from here i have no idea what to do

download from here will fix it?
Why are you using intermediaries resources? If you use other resources, then ask about all of these problems on these resources...
I gave you a direct link to the author's resources. The post #4,848 has a detailed description that needs to be read. Also there are all the download options presented directly by the author of the repack.
You need to download the full version of the game, install it in a separate folder and, if necessary, transfer the old saves and data from the userdata folder #5,100 ...

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
Why are you using intermediaries resources? I gave you a direct link to the author's resources. The post #4,848 has a detailed description that needs to be read. Also there are all the download options presented directly by the author of the repack.
You need to download the full version of the game, install it in a separate folder and, if necessary, transfer the old saves and data from the userdata folder #5,100 ...
its the same download
and you send it to the first guy not to me i didnt see tnx

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
its the same download
and you send it to the first guy not to me i didnt see tnx
There are no direct links on that resource and errors could occur during unpacking and so on.

This topic is for self-use. I regularly publish posts with updates, the same can be traced directly to the author. I don’t know why it is necessary to write the same thing on every page. I don’t have to repeat my posts on every page in order for someone to find them. There is a search on the topic, you can spend a couple of minutes reading the last few pages to find everything yourself...

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Tried using 7zip archiver
I got a similar error.

i am DLing the other archive now (I have slow internet).

fail2.png

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I got a similar error.

View attachment 540500
To play with KK you don't need change any system launguage And the game you try to extract it's outdate.
Anyway try extract in a different hhd or disable the antivirus (for what reason) or download from another browser.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I got a similar error.

View attachment 540500
Unarchiving error may occur for another reason. The archive was corrupted during the download.
This is solved by removing everything that you downloaded and a new download. In addition, I do not understand why you are using outdated repack 9.3 again. The new version of RX2 and you need to download it ...
0-a3d-main-blacked01 (1).jpg
Also, the new version must be unpacked into a separate folder. (And the path to this folder should not be too long ...)
In addition, the computer should have enough space for full unpacking and the computer must match the parameters of the game....

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020
What was the name of the mod that allowed you to adjust the male's height to taller or shorter?
When I installed my SSD I had to reinstall the game and my mods but I can't for the life of me recall what the name of the mod was to change the male characters' height, any help?

Mar 29, 2019
so i download the latest repack
i can see that i have some of the kplugin features from it
but i dont have alot of features that i had befor

like i cant press U in h-scene for extra posistions i cant press S for the manuel
i cant press enter and strip the girls
i cant see all the girls and call them (forget what keybind it was )
cant change traits (i think that how its called )like expirienced or not virgin and so on
baiscly i cant do most of the things

any help?

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
hey i didnt played this game for a long time how do you make the girl cum ? im just getting her moaning at the end but no squirting? did i miss some mod or button to let it happen ?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, I got the game running. Thanks for everyone who gave tips.

Now, how do I play the damn game? Apparently by grinding the same repeated dialogue 50 times until I can get sexy times? Screw that.

What is the shortcut to bring up the cheats for instant-sex mode?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes