Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone else had a bug that causes some characters voices to feel deep / in slow motion ?

Any idea about how to fix it or change a character's voice ?

Started the game only just yesterday and it works perfectly aside from that.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, I got the game running. Thanks for everyone who gave tips.

Now, how do I play the damn game? Apparently by grinding the same repeated dialogue 50 times until I can get sexy times? Screw that.

What is the shortcut to bring up the cheats for instant-sex mode?
It's rather strange to hear such questions. Usually, before downloading and playing, user reads the description, and do not download without looking.
Everything has long been written about the game and the passage. In addition, in the game itself, the first day consists of teaching the player tips.
There are general settings as well as personal (for each character separately) and the ability to quickly upgrade.
All this can be found in the instructions and settings ...

etc...
Anyone else had a bug that causes some characters voices to feel deep / in slow motion ?

Any idea about how to fix it or change a character's voice ?

Started the game only just yesterday and it works perfectly aside from that.
This is not a mistake, but a personal voice setting for each individual character. Configurable in the character editor and depends on the type of character. The user independently changes the percentage (in which the voice is measured) to the one that he likes. Just like the user makes the appearance of the character.
Thus, each type of character has its own type of voice + the voice of each character can be changed by separate settings...
0-a3d-main-blacked01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

reter312

Jan 19, 2020
guys i noticed that in H mode when in missionary or poses like that the girl hairs physic fall under the floor/bed just like there wasn't any object that support them, why?
Immagine.jpg

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
is there a mod that shows you when a girl is masturbating or having fun with other girls except in kplug ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Now, how do I play the damn game? Apparently by grinding the same repeated dialogue 50 times until I can get sexy times? Screw that.

There is no cheat for it in game, unlike their previous school based free roam games, but there should be a mod for it. If you're running a Better Repack version, I think the trainer mod is activated with T. Be aware that the game does not stop while in the trainer and you must interact with a character to be able to change their stats, so the best time to open the trainer is while in conversation with the character you wish to change. The mod called Kplug also has this ability, but only while in your room. However, the Kplug version allows you to change their stats even if you've never interacted even once. Be warned that you WILL skip dialogue that is unique to the first time for certain things, such as the first meeting and the dialogue they give when you reach a new level with them. If you want instant sex, you're better off using Free H from the extras portion of the main menu.

Reactions: dusty stu
Mar 29, 2019

or just use the 100% save from the repack

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
What was the name of the mod that allowed you to adjust the male's height to taller or shorter?
When I installed my SSD I had to reinstall the game and my mods but I can't for the life of me recall what the name of the mod was to change the male characters' height, any help?
The plugin (not a mod that goes in the mod folder) is called ABMX (Advanced Bone Modifier eXtended) and it is made by ManlyMarco.

If you need it, download these files and put them in your BepInEx\plugins folder:

(dependency for ABMX)
Now you can open your Male Character Maker and look for Body Scale (at the bottom see?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(His github for the plugin is located here: )

Cheats? Get and (hopefully you have bepin5 by now get if you don't) if you haven't already.

Push the Pause button to open cheat menu.
Read the documentation -

Maybe not what you are looking for? I thought working up the girl's amenity was one of the most fun parts of the game....maybe you would enjoy Free H mode instead?

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020
The plugin (not a mod that goes in the mod folder) is called ABMX (Advanced Bone Modifier eXtended) and it is made by ManlyMarco.

If you need it, download these files and put them in your BepInEx\plugins folder:

(dependency for ABMX)
Now you can open your Male Character Maker and look for Body Scale (at the bottom see?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(His github for the plugin is located here: )

Cheats? Get and (hopefully you have bepin5 by now get if you don't) if you haven't already.

Push the Pause button to open cheat menu.
Read the documentation -

Maybe not what you are looking for? I thought working up the girl's amenity was one of the most fun parts of the game....maybe you would enjoy Free H mode instead?
Got it. That was it, the plugin! Thanks

Cind35

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, I apologize for being a bother, but i've had Koikatsu party on steam for months, i've gotten the HF pack, but i cannot find any of the DLC's. All the links i find are broken, even all the one along this forum. I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction if nothing else lol. Please feel free to message me or reply, i'd be willing to just order them from japan but i cant find 'em.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, I apologize for being a bother, but i've had Koikatsu party on steam for months, i've gotten the HF pack, but i cannot find any of the DLC's. All the links i find are broken, even all the one along this forum. I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction if nothing else lol. Please feel free to message me or reply, i'd be willing to just order them from japan but i cant find 'em.
HF already contain onlt FREE dlc inside.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
No, as with most HF patches, this one can be applied at any point and in any order. Every version is just an update of the same files, just with things that were in the previous version updated and possibly new things added. You should be able to apply it no matter what and it should update everything you already have to the latest and give you what you don't have and decide to use.
thank you!

Reactions: alex2011

xtesaox

Oct 15, 2019
A have some issues in this game a few days ago. Chara Studio not loading scenes, having some freezes/crashes, but when loaded, head directions are reset.
Characters looks reset options like weight and skins everytime in characters editor. I'm using the last version (RX2) and already tried download again, too RX1, apply again RegisterFix, delete save/configuration files... And nothing works. I miss something?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
What did you do before it started to not work correctly? Did you remove or add any plugins? Does it run if you completely (temporarily) remove the Bepinex and mod folder? That's always a good start for me. I can rule out if it's a plugin or mod issue quickly then.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
A have some issues in this game a few days ago. Chara Studio not loading scenes, having some freezes/crashes, but when loaded, head directions are reset.
Characters looks reset options like weight and skins everytime in characters editor. I'm using the last version (RX2) and already tried download again, too RX1, apply again RegisterFix, delete save/configuration files... And nothing works. I miss something?
Changing the repack is not advisable, especially on older components. If you change something, then reinstall the desired component on the same or on a new one. Repack 2 does not need to be rolled back to repack 1, as this can cause even more errors. To find the problem you need to make sure that you did everything right.
First of all, compare your actions with the instructions and make sure that you are doing everything correctly.

etc...
Often, such situations are associated with a lack of memory or free space on the computer. In addition, some scenes may not be installed correctly or may not be compatible with the current version...

Reactions: Serance

Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
the more classmates you've got the more memory it hogs. at some point I thought that the game had a bad memory leak until I analyzed it and saw that the spike occurred when the game tries to load the classroom. Never thought it would hog up to 16 ish GB memory.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes