MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i tried but i don't have the highpoly installed, maybe is something that conflicts with kplug?
Download KoikatuFixes v1.8, can be a mod conflict that nobody know.
Take in mind having many characters in the school can slown down the game.

reter312

Jan 19, 2020
Download KoikatuFixes v1.8, can be a mod conflict that nobody know.
Take in mind having many characters in the school can slown down the game.
i'm not in the koikatsu story, i mean i get drops after a while in H mode, i'll try your fix thx

SxPiTBuLLxS

Jun 22, 2017
Hi :) i have a Question how can i go to an date with an Girl? i saw i Need the after School dlc. do i have it when i downloadet the game at the first page?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
guys, i'm using kplug with the betterrepack 9.3 but i notice a huge fps drop, how to fix?
i tried but i don't have the highpoly installed, maybe is something that conflicts with kplug?
One of the reasons may be that your version of the repack is outdated. The latest versions of kplug were developed based on bepin5, and repack 9.3 has bepin4.
Since the release of repack 9.3, 2 versions have been released with significant updates. Probably worth paying attention to. The latest current version repack rx2 ...
Hi :) i have a Question how can i go to an date with an Girl? i saw i Need the after School dlc. do i have it when i downloadet the game at the first page?
Read the instructions for the game and the wiki, there is a detailed description. In the OP version is outdated, use repack rx2 .
To go on a date, you must first appoint it... A date occurs once a week, starting from the second date with one girl, you can choose a place. This is for Koikatu.
For other versions, there may be other conditions, which can also be found in the description.

Last edited:

reter312

Jan 19, 2020
One of the reasons may be that your version of the repack is outdated. The latest versions of kplug were developed based on bepin5, and repack 9.3 has bepin4.
Since the release of repack 9.3, 2 versions have been released with significant updates. Probably worth paying attention to. The latest current version repack rx2 ...

Read the instructions for the game and the wiki, there is a detailed description. In the OP version is outdated, use repack rx2 .
To go on a date, you must first appoint it... A date occurs once a week, starting from the second date with one girl, you can choose a place. This is for Koikatu.
For other versions, there may be other conditions, which can also be found in the description.
thank you, i'm downloading this... do you know if i can bind the climax button to a key of keyboard?

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
thank you, i'm downloading this... do you know if i can bind the climax button to a key of keyboard?
All main buttons are registered in the "f" key menu (F1-F12). You can usually hide or change the climax. It's also worth a look at the F1 settings and plugins there. Since there are many settings and functions, you can find something interesting for yourself. I used only the keys from the instructions (f2-f5), as well as some plugins (for example, when defloration, turn on the blood). ...
also the functions of some buttons can be assigned independently...
You can also find the name of the mod that is responsible for this function and read the description for it ...

Reactions: Serance

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Illusion should do more DLC or another game like koikatu(anime based).
AI-Girl, can be worse than my HS/PH modded, feels bad.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
I have a question about the HF PATCH MarC0 uploads. The last time I patched the game was after the darkness DLC, can I just download the most recent one or do I have to find the one I left off on and download all of them in order??

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question about the HF PATCH MarC0 uploads. The last time I patched the game was after the darkness DLC, can I just download the most recent one or do I have to find the one I left off on and download all of them in order??
No, as with most HF patches, this one can be applied at any point and in any order. Every version is just an update of the same files, just with things that were in the previous version updated and possibly new things added. You should be able to apply it no matter what and it should update everything you already have to the latest and give you what you don't have and decide to use.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is this essentially artificial academy 3, or is it more like a VN harem thing?

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Also, I'm kinda a dumbass. How do you get and use cards? ( )

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes