Mar 29, 2019
There are many possibilities in the character editor. Go to the settings to create a character that suits you, including the type of body and more...
not helping i even found female cards that you can put on male but the chest isnt the same

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
I have a problem. Whenever I used KKManager to download some stuff i.e Afterschool dlc, it turn the game back to japanese. Any way to fix that?

Jan 26, 2020
I'm not too far off yours, a 1060 laptop variant, no lag. The load times are not your GPU or CPU, it's the game itself. Everybody has the stupid long loading. I've heard an SSD will cut it down a ton, though. Still have yet to try it on mine, I've been running it off my HDD since I haven't migrated anything to my SSD yet.
Just updating this conversation thread: for me SSD made a huge difference. It's not lighting speed or anything, but is has cut down load times pretty nicely.

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 29, 2019
Try this card. It should work with 9.3 repack without any additional mods.
It's futanari with boobs, but i think you can remove penis. Put it in male folder.
tnx bro
but i found away alone

i use the
KKManager
you can change ther nale female and its working

now i have diferent problem
i had to delete the game so i redownload the game but now i cant activate the kplugin i dont have the launcher
i can play only the normal game
noob.jpg

anyidea?
or i am missing something

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Kplug has a lot of positions, but none that I like. Was hoping for more masturbation solo stuff tbh, or maybe I missed them? Also don't like how it enabled semen spraying again. Can't seem to turn it off at all, even though it's disabled in the game's config. I like my girls to have squeaky clean skin! Pussy juice and lady squirt is fine though. :3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug has a lot of positions, but none that I like. Was hoping for more masturbation solo stuff tbh, or maybe I missed them? Also don't like how it enabled semen spraying again. Can't seem to turn it off at all, even though it's disabled in the game's config. I like my girls to have squeaky clean skin! Pussy juice and lady squirt is fine though. :3
the juice has nothing to do with kplug. There no masturbate animation from kplug in first place.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.15a (patreon only)
Swap buddy, Female POV and other.

- Adding Female point of view, when using kPlug FPV, press Alt+Numpad 0 or Alt+Shift ( if shift is set as an alternative shortcut in kPlug settings ) to switch the observer between main boy and main female
- Adding possibility to swap MC with buddies. methods are pretty similar than with girls... At Idle state, look at a buddy and press Enter, or Focus on the capsule and press Alt+S, or Double Click on LMB cursor above a buddy, or While kissing a buddy press MMB. It's only available with "normal" male, it soesn't work with "futa" characters!
- If you have the darkness DLC, during toilet or shower trepassing with one of the personality that have the darkness voices, if it turns to a rape ( girl lewdness bellow 95 ), most of the positions ( except pose with anal course and licking services ) will use the darkness dialogues. Ir's really in a WIP state, H sound fx are not working, cum effects are not working and the animation speed will constantly decrease if you don't speed up the action with the mouse wheel...
- Increase time from 30s to 60s when you use the "6xth sense" or "Xrays" in story mode.
- When launching lesbian action on main girl ( with another girl or the player ), characters around are not repositionated at action start and end. I changed a little kPlug versions distribution ! I don't get why, but with Party+the HFpatch and it seems to be the same with the Japanese version and the latest HF patch, buddies and generally all functions that involve reading cards are broken if you don't use the version of kPlug that support abmx. It's probably related with KKAPI rather than ABMX but anyway it's the only way to solve this problem. So, now in the BepInEx/IPA/ folder from the kPlug archive, I put the version of kPlug for the Japanese game+abmx and for Party (in kPlugMisc/Version folder ) I will only distribute the version that support abmx. Note that if you don't have abmx, you must use the "normal" version of kPlug or kPlug will not work at all

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
this game got like 8-9 h positions. are there any mods that adds more?
Kplug.
2.1 public version.
2.15a patreon version.

with kplug you can add more girl or male in H-scene and not only that.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes