larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
By the way, Serance, did you download the widows version of Matric or android? Or both? I downloaded the Android one on my phone but I can't connect it to my computer. I'm downloading the Windows one now but just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
By the way, Serance, did you download the widows version of Matric or android? Or both? I downloaded the Android one on my phone but I can't connect it to my computer. I'm downloading the Windows one now but just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.
You need to install the Windows client so it can connect to your phone on the app. Make sure you allow the program with firewall settings. The app has great tech support so click on the Discord icon in the app if you need assistance and they will help. Really friendly devs, I couldn't get mine working at first either, but they walked me through my problem. All free of charge.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, thanks man. I was thinking about moving some games to an SSD myself. I think I'll do that now. It's a bit of a relief to know the load times are a general problem and not a my rig problem.
No problem, glad to be of assistance.

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks to everyone who helped me solve the Mouse Button Problem. It took a little bit but I've found an app that lets me utilize my SmartPhone as a mouse complete with middle button.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks to everyone who helped me solve the Mouse Button Problem. It took a little bit but I've found an app that lets me utilize my SmartPhone as a mouse complete with middle button.
What's the app and does it work on Android? My left mouse button is busted, a bad switch that causes clicking once to occasionally register as clicking twice.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
just a quick question does this game work on windows 10?
Yes the Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7 are all good it just needs the 64 bit system.

Only last week someone asked if this title would work on a MAC system & the more and more I thought about this question they might have better luck with a Ouija board. " Illusion software on the MAC " what a rare commodity.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes