Ric

Oct 21, 2016
77.6 GiB??? Oh my fucking god! my ssd can't handle that much I need to delete something :D
This is only if you want all of the listed games at once. Cards and everything you need can be downloaded separately and not all at once.
q.jpg
Considering that for the main game it’s enough to have a base of about 100 cards maximum, then it makes no sense to store all the other cards on the SSD disk.
100 cards approximately = 50 mb
UserData approximately = 500 mb (with saves and approximately 600 cards)
The game itself with everything you need is about 25 GB (if you take the repack)
In addition, there is a separate mega link where cards can be downloaded one at a time...

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
This is only if you want all of the listed games at once. Cards and everything you need can be downloaded separately and not all at once.
View attachment 529201
Considering that for the main game it’s enough to have a base of about 100 cards maximum, then it makes no sense to store all the other cards on the SSD disk.
100 cards approximately = 50 mb
UserData approximately = 500 mb (with saves and approximately 600 cards)
The game itself with everything you need is about 25 GB (if you take the repack)
In addition, there is a separate mega link where cards can be downloaded one at a time...
Thank you, I know I can download separately. I wanted to try out all of them and btw I only have ssd as storage component :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ric
Jan 26, 2020
Quick questions for people who have similar gpus. I currently have an entry tier 1050 gtx but in about a week I'm swapping it out for a 1660 Super. Not just for hentai games, obviously, but I was curious if 1050 is known to be super laggy with Koikatu? I mean - I can play it as it is, but there are longer pauses than I would like when entering character creator or just, in general, starting the game. In story mode, things mostly run smoothly, but I'm just trying to set my expectations with I update my card if it will run better or if my performance issues might have something to do with my processor which I don't plan on updating until perhaps 2021. (cpu is a i5-8400 btw)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
77.6 GiB??? Oh my fucking god! my ssd can't handle that much I need to delete something :D
You think that's big? Try unpacking every single archive, including the EXE files, which are self extracting archives. 103GB

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick questions for people who have similar gpus. I currently have an entry tier 1050 gtx but in about a week I'm swapping it out for a 1660 Super. Not just for hentai games, obviously, but I was curious if 1050 is known to be super laggy with Koikatu? I mean - I can play it as it is, but there are longer pauses than I would like when entering character creator or just, in general, starting the game. In story mode, things mostly run smoothly, but I'm just trying to set my expectations with I update my card if it will run better or if my performance issues might have something to do with my processor which I don't plan on updating until perhaps 2021. (cpu is a i5-8400 btw)
I'm not too far off yours, a 1060 laptop variant, no lag. The load times are not your GPU or CPU, it's the game itself. Everybody has the stupid long loading. I've heard an SSD will cut it down a ton, though. Still have yet to try it on mine, I've been running it off my HDD since I haven't migrated anything to my SSD yet.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
It's been the modding community picking up there slack hence why I and many others have been saying Illusion dev.s should work with there modding community. "" KK had great potential but the Dev,s walked away to early on to the next product "
Same been like that since AG3 for me with the Illusion modding community. Koikatu community is probably the BEST eroge modding/community I've seen (along with CM3D2 on the KISS side). Alone the game's character customization was pretty amazing though. People did some really impressive things in the early days even without mods. I'm happy the game is still brimming with life and I was able to escape that infamous "Illusion Grief Cycle" this round, heh heh!

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Hmmm..... shouldn't the 69 position be in the Service - mouth category instead of a tease ?
Well whatever, not like its a big deal

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
So, started playing the game and got a few modded cards. Set up my character how I wanted him, got the classroom set up and ready to play. This was one of the first games that I managed to successfully mod and get everything stable to play. Welp, turns out I can't even play the game. Why? Because apparently someone thought it'd be an awesome idea to set the MOUSE WHEEL as one of the most important fricken buttons. You apparently need it to do all kinds of things with it! Wanna change your outfit but don't have a mouse wheel? To fecking back for you, you're stuck in your school clothes. Wanna check your progress with some of the characters? To bad mouse wheeless motherfecker. Was it really that difficult to make, I don't know, X the menu button? Or at least give players who don't have laptops to support the mouse wheel, which is a flawed design imo, to remap that important button? Anyways, needless to say unless there is a way to work around this stump, I'm afraid I will have to delete yet another good game that I've been wanting to try.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, started playing the game and got a few modded cards. Set up my character how I wanted him, got the classroom set up and ready to play. This was one of the first games that I managed to successfully mod and get everything stable to play. Welp, turns out I can't even play the game. Why? Because apparently someone thought it'd be an awesome idea to set the MOUSE WHEEL as one of the most important fricken buttons. You apparently need it to do all kinds of things with it! Wanna change your outfit but don't have a mouse wheel? To fecking back for you, you're stuck in your school clothes. Wanna check your progress with some of the characters? To bad mouse wheeless motherfecker. Was it really that difficult to make, I don't know, X the menu button? Or at least give players who don't have laptops to support the mouse wheel, which is a flawed design imo, to remap that important button? Anyways, needless to say unless there is a way to work around this stump, I'm afraid I will have to delete yet another good game that I've been wanting to try.
Nowadays, you can connect a mouse to almost any device. You can use the cheapest mouse for the game.
However, there really are situations when the mouse is not accessible to someone. In this case, you can use the "Mouse emulation mode"
It was definitely available for versions based on BepInEx v4.1. You also need to read which mods this is compatible with and if there are any conflicts.

Is it suitable for versions based on BepInEx v5, you need to read and see instructions ...
(But in any case, the mouse is still easier to use)

Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Idk how you can live without a mouse wheel, whoa. I probably use it as much as left click. larssarada

Few other options from what Ric already said:

Remote Mouse app to emulate mouse, if you have a smart phone..

PC Remote app to emulate a touch screen/mouse/and more.

Matric app to make custom UIs for games, emulate mouse, and many things (I personally use this one).

If you don't have a smart phone..

You could also bind keys to the mouse wheel with Autohotkey.

Reactions: MACtheWild and Ric

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Ric, Serance, thanks both for helping out. Only question, and it upsets me that I don't know what this is, but what is the Game Directory? I'm trying ManlyMarco's Gamepad support first and it says extract the Archive Directory into your Game Directory. Again, I know its a noobish question and it annoys me that I can't figure it out without possibly breaking the game.

Reactions: Ric

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
larssarada

The game directory (folder) is just the one you installed/dropped the game in.

Example: Mine is C:\Games\illusion\Koikatu

If Koikatu.exe is in the folder, then it's your game's directory (folder). If you have XInputInterface.dll ALSO in your game directory, then you probably already have the plugin's other 2 files.

If your controller doesn't work, you might need to replace it (also KK_GamepadSupport.dll, XInputDotNetPure.dll files where ever they are located) the with the new 1.01 version. I had 0.6 and it stopped working and thanks to you remembered to upgrade mine heh.

Most of (all?) Marco's plugins are made to just drag and drop into the game directory easily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 26, 2020
I'm not too far off yours, a 1060 laptop variant, no lag. The load times are not your GPU or CPU, it's the game itself. Everybody has the stupid long loading. I've heard an SSD will cut it down a ton, though. Still have yet to try it on mine, I've been running it off my HDD since I haven't migrated anything to my SSD yet.
Ah, thanks man. I was thinking about moving some games to an SSD myself. I think I'll do that now. It's a bit of a relief to know the load times are a general problem and not a my rig problem.

Reactions: alex2011

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded the BetterRepack in its entirely but I want to turn off the pregnancy stuff in it. Is there an easier way to do that or do I just have to manually go through each girl and uncheck them all?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes