Dulf

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry if this has been covered before, I downloaded the repack and none of my custom chars are in the VR version? Is there any way to get them across?
Also, is there anyway to unlock more positions in the VR version? Stuck at the entry level ones. Thanks for any help! :)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
(I did notice that I had a HideAllUI.Koikatu.dll plugin and saw it conflicted, so I disabled that one and it solved that UI issue. Don't even remember downloading it..haha. Then I saw Ric's post and confirmed it was a useless pluging to have anyway, so thanks! One problem solved at least!)

I stripped down the game with ZERO mods and Bepin CORE (and all dependencies of course) plugins only, just enough to run the game as barebones as possible. I also removed the uncensor from HF patch and placed the kplug version to overwrite the oo_base in abdata and studio.

I spent most of the day Googling every plugin and updating if needed, and bookmarking all the authors and notating one by one what each plugin did. I also made a folder for specific plugin functionalities (translations, character maker tweaks, studio, etc.) I'm going all out here! Only one plugin was outdated though, the XAutoUnitytranslator and XUnity.ResourceRedirector (by gravydevsupreme, which I know now :) )one was updated a few days ago.

I'm still completely unsure why my fps drops in character maker ONLY, both without and without (very small but it's there) kplug, but a lot more loss in kplug. Averaging around 57-60 FPS without kplug and 38-45 FPS with kplug. Funny thing? In a classroom FULL of girls, there is a stable and constant 60 FPS whether I'm using kplug or not.

This mysterious large FPS drop when kplug and character maker clash is just awful and getting my OCD going. Might just go the ghetto route and make a .bat file just to rename and disable kplug while I make a character and one for turning it back on..

A few errors did show up in the log regarding kplug, however, but I don't know what they mean and if they are normal or not:

UnityEngine.GUISkin must be instantiated using the ScriptableObject.CreateInstance method instead of new GUISkin

^ Happened over and over when using the "Diary".

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.ApplyLipsColor ()
KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.Start ()

^ Seems to show up whenever talking to a girl.

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
BaseCameraControl_Ver2.CameraUpdate ()
BaseCameraControl_Ver2.SetCameraData (CameraData _data)
KoikPlugins.CmpBase.AdvControl.InitCamCtrlV2 ()
KoikPlugins.CmpBase.AdvControl.FreeCam ()
KoikPlugins.CmpBase.AdvControl.LateUpdate ()

^Happened when I tried the "free cam" option.

In Free H mode the log window was flooded with koikplug errors. Again, I don't know if this is normal or not. My game is 100% error free when I remove koikplugins.dll though, whether it's barebones or not, so hmmmmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric and godhan69

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
i'm pretty sure there no game update for KK. Or you talk about repack update ?
Yes there is, at least according to their official website.

If you mean the main game Koikatu, then there really were updates on the dates indicated. But given the large period of time and serious changes, it makes no sense to update the version from 02/01/2019. The easiest way is to download the full repack rx2 with all updates until 29.12.19. To save the process, you can transfer all your characters and save. Also in the repack there is the opportunity to go to the original game if you are not satisfied with the mods. The description is in the post with the repack.
The same thing if you mean repack. There are adapters for repacks. But in this case, it is easier to download the full version.
It should also be noted that on the basis of Koikatu other versions and separate builds were produced.
You should articulate your question more clearly.
Well, it's my fault that the question is vague. What I asking for is there anyone have the latest official updates from illusion directly since most pack I found stop at 2 January 2019 patch.

LittleBrother01

May 6, 2018
I'm not sure if this has come up already, but (some) outfits/hair styles (I assume they are the modded ones) don't show up on the characters in the overworld. They are there just fine in the character creator and when actually interacting with a character.
Is there a fix for that or do I just have to live with it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes there is, at least according to their official website.

Well, it's my fault that the question is vague. What I asking for is there anyone have the latest official updates from illusion directly since most pack I found stop at 2 January 2019 patch.
* 12/21 Data such as "Christmas costume" has been added.
* 02/01 Bug fixes have been made.
Are just a small free dlc, nothing important.
Can you use this

OR

For the 12/21 free dlc.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
(I did notice that I had a HideAllUI.Koikatu.dll plugin and saw it conflicted, so I disabled that one and it solved that UI issue. Don't even remember downloading it..haha. Then I saw Ric's post and confirmed it was a useless pluging to have anyway, so thanks! One problem solved at least!)

I stripped down the game with ZERO mods and Bepin CORE (and all dependencies of course) plugins only, just enough to run the game as barebones as possible. I also removed the uncensor from HF patch and placed the kplug version to overwrite the oo_base in abdata and studio.

I spent most of the day Googling every plugin and updating if needed, and bookmarking all the authors and notating one by one what each plugin did. I also made a folder for specific plugin functionalities (translations, character maker tweaks, studio, etc.) I'm going all out here! Only one plugin was outdated though, the XAutoUnitytranslator and XUnity.ResourceRedirector (by gravydevsupreme, which I know now :) )one was updated a few days ago.

I'm still completely unsure why my fps drops in character maker ONLY, both without and without (very small but it's there) kplug, but a lot more loss in kplug. Averaging around 57-60 FPS without kplug and 38-45 FPS with kplug. Funny thing? In a classroom FULL of girls, there is a stable and constant 60 FPS whether I'm using kplug or not.

This mysterious large FPS drop when kplug and character maker clash is just awful and getting my OCD going. Might just go the ghetto route and make a .bat file just to rename and disable kplug while I make a character and one for turning it back on..

A few errors did show up in the log regarding kplug, however, but I don't know what they mean and if they are normal or not:

UnityEngine.GUISkin must be instantiated using the ScriptableObject.CreateInstance method instead of new GUISkin

Stack trace:

Stack trace:

In Free H mode the log window was flooded with koikplug errors. Again, I don't know if this is normal or not. My game is 100% error free when I remove koikplugins.dll though, whether it's barebones or not, so hmmmmm...
Kplug it's very know that full the log with many harmless error.
Seed a message a private message at .

Reactions: Serance

cascada

Aug 26, 2019
Anyone has a torrent or a link (Not dead) of After School DLC?
I've been searching but all links seems dead.

Dec 29, 2018
Not gonna lie I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find out how some people were able to have this CharaStudio run on the MacOS. I’d really like to find out how to do it myself, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Not gonna lie I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find out how some people were able to have this CharaStudio run on the MacOS. I’d really like to find out how to do it myself, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Some people who? Your best bet would probably be to ask in the Koikatsu Discord. I've never heard of the game running on a MAC.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to get the dlc personalities translated, or am I stuck with the base personalities?
Yeah, there's a real time translator that uses online services to translate anything not covered by the official translation done for the Party release. It is already built into Better Repack, which can be found here. I suggest RX2. Is there a GOOD translation? No, no there is not.

Dec 29, 2018
Some people who? Your best bet would probably be to ask in the Koikatsu Discord. I've never heard of the game running on a MAC.
I would go but I’ve been there once and I got banned for asking that question (If there is a Mac one that is). Apparently it’s against the rules of that particular discord server... :cautious:

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017

Stack trace:

Stack trace:

[/QUOTE]

Yup
Had the same problem with the newest release of ScrewTheNoise Koikatsu Party!

Worked fine for me, i updated it to

And its not working.
Even without kplug.... When i deleted plugin that show in console, another one causing problems pop out...
I now playing Koikatsu!

reter312

Jan 19, 2020
how can i use the katarsys kplug plugin with this repack? i installed it but the hud in h mode broke

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Stack trace:

Stack trace:

Yup
Had the same problem with the newest release of ScrewTheNoise Koikatsu Party!

Worked fine for me, i updated it to

And its not working.
Even without kplug.... When i deleted plugin that show in console, another one causing problems pop out...
I now playing Koikatsu!
don't make any sense what you say.
how can i use the katarsys kplug plugin with this repack? i installed it but the hud in h mode broke
Read the KplugManual.html....:rolleyes:

Dec 29, 2018
No one restricts you from asking questions or affirming anything. But before any question, it is advisable to think about it, and concrete facts are needed for approval.(If you claim something, give specific facts - link to the source, etc.)
The game is designed for the windows 64 system, all requirements are indicated both on the developer's page and on the wiki. There is no evidence that the game is suitable for other types of systems. Even if work on something else is ongoing, there is not enough information about it and until the developer of the game or mods makes an official statement and releases a release, it makes no sense to say anything. These will be conversations at the fantasy level. With the same success, you can ask for an android port and stuff because someone somewhere wrote something about it. (In other words, your unsubstantiated reasoning leads people astray.)
Unsubstantiated? Do you say that to everyone who has a question or a complaint? How am I supposed to prove it? But listen man I’m not here to start an argument with you.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Grateful for the assistance I had here, I'm happy to give back to the community with what I have learned! :D

Well I was just informed by Makoto that those errors I had are "harmless" so it's no big deal and you can ignore them. I haven't noticed anything going wrong in the game even though I got the errors, I was just curious if it was normal or not. Red text always worries me. >_<

Don't delete your plugins while you test, just move them to a different folder, or you could do what I do and rename the extension to .disabled instead of .dll if you want.

Earlier in this thread we are told that repacks could contain a crapload of plugins that cause problems, and the Screw repack itself specifically basically says that the repack doesn't test or support kplug out of the box. So it's definitely some work to get kplug working properly..but worth it in the end.

As for the UI issue (an easy to overlook problem I was just helped with..) there could be a conflict with other hide UI plugins like HideAllUI.Koikatu.dll or HideHInterface.dll. Check into that first.

Also read the kPlugManual\compatibilityNotes.pdf file to make sure you don't have any other conflicts.

Unsubstantiated? Do you say that to everyone who has a question or a complaint? How am I supposed to prove it? But listen man I’m not here to start an argument with you.
Well I'm not sure why you got banned, I've been there since the beginning asking questions and everyone was helpful.. Anyway, not my business.

So I did some digging in the backlogs..

2020-01-23-16-07-44.png
2020-01-23-16-07-22.png

I suppose it could be possible? I can't help with MAC either way, never owned one.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes