MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Unsubstantiated? Do you say that to everyone who has a question or a complaint? How am I supposed to prove it? But listen man I’m not here to start an argument with you.
Put simple. Only windows system can run the game or chara studio.
MAYBE there a emulator or a virtual machine that allow run different executable format from a different system in use.
If you have a good pc can you test on virtual machine with windows OS installed or having installed two system from different partition.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Some people who? Your best bet would probably be to ask in the Koikatsu Discord. I've never heard of the game running on a MAC.
What Serance said plus you might wish to check out Illusions release date history via there own blog page there is no mention for a MAC release platform. Feel free to browse -
Don't get me wrong MAC,s do have there use,s but when it comes to new game release titles I learned back in the late 90,s they were always many months behind the PC release date and in many cases some great titles that were never released for the MAC. " A helpful tip if you wish for new release title access look to PC/PlayStation/X-Box "

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
MAYBE there a emulator or a virtual machine that allow run different executable format from a different system in use.
If you have a good pc can you test on virtual machine with windows OS installed or having installed two system from different partition.
You could try Makoto,s idea.
I have 2 OP systems Win-10 & XP-Prof with a split partition due to some older games are very tricky to run on Windows 10 you might get lucky with an emulator. I do have a good emulator for PS2 games which works really well with the XP- Proff. Good luck Turtle :)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Well I'm just about as happy as I can be with the game stability using kplug now. Discovered a great plugin that solves the FPS dropping issue I kept having the Chara Maker.

It's called KK_Fix_MakerOptimizations and after I downloaded and started using it, my FPS loss is now completely gone in the Character Maker, with or without kplug loaded.

"Multiple performance optimizations for the character maker. Can greatly increase FPS, makes turning on/off the interface in maker by pressing space much faster (after the 1st press), and more. "

It's literally my exact problem defined, what a great fix!

If anyone else has the issue, here ya go. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakotoYuki90
Dec 29, 2018
You could try Makoto,s idea.
I have 2 OP systems Win-10 & XP-Prof with a split partition due to some older games are very tricky to run on Windows 10 you might get lucky with an emulator. I do have a good emulator for PS2 games which works really well with the XP- Proff. Good luck Turtle :)
What Serance said plus you might wish to check out Illusions release date history via there own blog page there is no mention for a MAC release platform. Feel free to browse -
Don't get me wrong MAC,s do have there use,s but when it comes to new game release titles I learned back in the late 90,s they were always many months behind the PC release date and in many cases some great titles that were never released for the MAC. " A helpful tip if you wish for new release title access look to PC/PlayStation/X-Box "
Serance
Thank you guys so much!!! Even though it might not be possible, I still really appreciate the help!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
so when i tried to install some more mods the auto translater stopped working, do i have to redownload it?

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Is UploadHaven working for anyone else? It refuses to load and keeps timing out yet it was working fine a few days ago.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Kplug has just gone " KPlug.69 " yes Katarsys has just transformed KK once again. The tease position has been updated twice in the space of a month & the new 69 position works really well.
I think it's time Illusion stands up and takes notice off it.s modding community.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Kplug has just gone " KPlug.69 " yes Katarsys has just transformed KK once again. The tease position has been updated twice in the space of a month & the new 69 position works really well.
I think it's time Illusion stands up and takes notice off it.s modding community.
Gives me something to look forward to in next repack update, I don't feel confident in my ability to correctly update an existing Kplug install just yet.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
One of the best sex animation. Still hard do belive there no 69 animation in vanilla.

JJ1245

Mar 8, 2019
Is there an option that changes the direction the girls look during H using kplugin, i want them to look at the character instead of camera.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Isn't weird, it's laziness.
Totally agree KK was all profit for Illusion even down to some of there DLC's just take there Darkness DLC with only 6 personalities were used to which they had to re-book for more audio studio recording but all personalities could have been done if they did the recording at the same time when the initial studio recordings began before the game was released by giving the voice actors a few extra lines which would have been better time and money management. " Illusion Chief Ex get your business in order " Time + constructive production = Bigger payday

It's been the modding community picking up there slack hence why I and many others have been saying Illusion dev.s should work with there modding community. "" KK had great potential but the Dev,s walked away to early on to the next product "

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP
Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects

View attachment 512478
Illusion Uploader Rip
This is everything I have ripped from the official Illusion uploader, so content for their games. These do very little for you unless you have the game it goes with.
Instant starter collection (^_^)v

This pack contains:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

File list

Total Data 77.6 GiB
77.6 GiB??? Oh my fucking god! my ssd can't handle that much I need to delete something :D

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes