AlexSullivan

Jan 20, 2019
Eya
So, I really wanted to play this game but I have no space on my disk for it, and I uninstalled everything I could.
I have no idea what to do. Do you guys know how? Idk, somehow throwing the game to D: instead of C: somehow?
I appreciate any help.

AlexSullivan

Jan 20, 2019
When I launch either Koikatu.exe or InitSetting it alredy starts installing inside C:.
I moved the .RAR to D:, but I can't install it there really.
I dunno how to properly describe it other than I alredy have the .RAR, but can't run it bc it installs itselfs in C:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When I launch either Koikatu.exe or InitSetting it alredy starts installing inside C:.
I moved the .RAR to D:, but I can't install it there really.
I dunno how to properly describe it other than I alredy have the .RAR, but can't run it bc it installs itselfs in C:
In order to start playing, you need
1. Download repack
2. Extract from the archive to any place (to any disk in a separate folder)
3. Run Koikatu.exe and play.

The main game will be contained specifically on the disc that you choose. On disk C will install small files necessary for the functioning of the game.This happens when you install most modern games, and usually you should not pay attention to it.
InitSetting verifies that your system meets the requirements of the game. This is usually not an installation, but a compatibility check. This component is not necessary at all. (only when there are problems with the start)
In most cases, downloading, unzipping and playing is all you need to do. If you have problems starting, check if your computer meets the requirements of the game and make sure that you unpacked the archive correctly...

edi07kehed

Jan 26, 2020
just want to make sure
1. is this pack have all update/Latest DLC?
2. do i need to apply some patch for translation and uncensor?
3. is it just full game+DLC or with the party version?
sorry for my english language. still learning..

edit : "and uncensor"

Jan 26, 2020
just want to make sure
1. is this pack have all update/Latest DLC?
2. do i need to apply some patch for translation and uncensor?
3. is it just full game+DLC or with the party version?
sorry for my english language. still learning..

edit : "and uncensor"

1. Yes, it's fully updated, has mods, and I do think it has After Dark as well (I'm at least 99% sure I saw it)
2. No, it's already patched to translate and is uncensored
3. Koikatu is the full game, Koikatsu Party (which has it's own page here) is the version on Steam.

Reactions: Basilisxs Den

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Only saw skirt and breasts ones myself. I don't know what the KK colliders plugin does though, since it never worked for me.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
What is needed, to a character/card can be used in darkness/free H(free mode)? and There is a easy way to import/use playhome maps in koikatu?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is needed, to a character/card can be used in darkness/free H(free mode)? and There is a easy way to import/use playhome maps in koikatu?
To use a card in the Darkness room in game or in Free H, the card has to have one of the six personalities. Any card you can see on the list when you go to choose one in Darkness Free H can be used in the in game Darkness room.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Where does everyone update the game now? The last time I updated it was the darkness dlc. Since hongfire is now deceased I haven't been up to date

edi07kehed

Jan 26, 2020
1. Yes, it's fully updated, has mods, and I do think it has After Dark as well (I'm at least 99% sure I saw it)
2. No, it's already patched to translate and is uncensored
3. Koikatu is the full game, Koikatsu Party (which has it's own page here) is the version on Steam.
yeah that is true, but lately i try to install HF patch (just curious) and it said if the old plugins and mods were detected. but the patch itself will recover it and change only the older things inside... is that safe? i haven't try to open it though

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes