Heroine

May 26, 2019
I've seen methods to turn it into yaoi kinda but can I mute the girls voices without muting any other audio?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I've seen methods to turn it into yaoi kinda but can I mute the girls voices without muting any other audio?
Sound settings as well as other basic settings you should have seen first. Everyone must know the basic settings of the game - F1 key
2_2.jpg
Also reading the instructions and learning the settings is very useful for this game ...

Reactions: Serance

Heroine

May 26, 2019
Sound settings as well as other basic settings you should have seen first. Everyone must know the basic settings of the game - F1 key
View attachment 546792
Also reading the instructions and learning the settings is very useful for this game ...
I haven't downloaded the game yet. Wanted to see if there were mods to change the game to my tastes.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I haven't downloaded the game yet. Wanted to see if there were mods to change the game to my tastes.
The game contains a huge number of mods, some are incompatible with each other, so there are separate build and directions of the game. To understand what the theory needs is not enough. You need to download the base and adjust the settings to suit your taste. The best option is a repack, as it is updated and tested for stability. It can also be easily changed. Everything is also spelled out in the instructions.
You also need to consider that individual modes may require special settings, as described in the instructions for each mode. As a result, if you want to find a version of the game for yourself, your questions may be useless. Since the functions in one combination are one, in the others combination are the other.
And the basic settings like f1 are the basis of any combination of mods.
Usually, the user should read the instructions for the main game and for each mod that he wants to install. Without this correct installation and full understanding of how this should work, there will not be...

Reactions: MenmaYu and Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.15 (patreon only)
- Adding a variation of the "flexion" intercourse for "on chair" context.
- Improves a lot the darkness voice in toilets and shower function, now anal positions can be used too, H sounds and cum effects are back Some problems persist.
- Now that it works better, adding the option ( in the H options tab ), "Force Darkness voices in Toilet/Shower H". If this option is ON, whatever is the lewdness level of the girl, the H session will use the darkness dialogues. Obviously only for the six personalities which have the Darkness course... This option is only accessible outside from H and iy won't appear with Party.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The game contains a huge number of mods, some are incompatible with each other, so there are separate build and directions of the game. To understand what the theory needs is not enough. You need to download the base and adjust the settings to suit your taste. The best option is a repack, as it is updated and tested for stability. It can also be easily changed. Everything is also spelled out in the instructions.
So basically you'd need the official release backed up first before going your way modding? Huh, I hope this one has it then, if not I'll have to ditch it again.

Reactions: rKnight

Heroine

May 26, 2019
You also need to consider that individual modes may require special settings, as described in the instructions for each mode. As a result, if you want to find a version of the game for yourself, your questions may be useless. Since the functions in one combination are one, in the others combination are the other.
And the basic settings like f1 are the basis of any combination of mods.
Usually, the user should read the instructions for the main game and for each mod that he wants to install. Without this correct installation and full understanding of how this should work, there will not be...
I'm not going to waste my time downloading a game if I don't know it has what I like. Since these games are geared towards a certain audience and Illusion games don't have bl or if they do it's an afterthought if I see there are mods to make it bl then I will download.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I have Flash bangz 5.8.2 Any reasons to download koikatsu BetterRepack RX2 (Also servers are down for downloading in Koikatsu)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
What is Flashbang Z? Haven't heard of it. I think ScrewThisNoise Better Repack is the "better" option though? :]

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have Flash bangz 5.8.2 Any reasons to download koikatsu BetterRepack RX2 (Also servers are down for downloading in Koikatsu)
I already answered this question, and the link can be found in each post with the release of the repack. (other users also answered#3,734 etc)
The bottom line is that Flashbang itself uses the ScrewThisNoise repack and the quality of Flashbang repack leaves much to be desired.
#4,848
"Other:
Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +
"
I'm not going to waste my time downloading a game if I don't know it has what I like. Since these games are geared towards a certain audience and Illusion games don't have bl or if they do it's an afterthought if I see there are mods to make it bl then I will download.
This is pretty weird. Any game on this forum has a description, and to understand, you need to download it, or not - enough information from the OP. All users do this.
This game has a full description of the mechanism of the game, there are examples of animation - all that is needed to make a decision.
Questions such as yours are asked by those who have already started playing and have not read the instructions at all. Without downloading, these questions are meaningless.
You do not want to waste time downloading, but spend time on obscure questions ...

Last edited:

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Are there any known issues and fixes for Sunday dates? Using Repack 9.3, haven't added anything to it. Saved my game on Saturday night, and now when I press "next" I get the morning dialogue about going on a date... and then I get the white screen. Music plays, game's cursor follows my mouse, but it's unresponsive otherwise.

I suppose I could just "skip" Sunday to avoid abandoning my save file, but that means accepting that I won't be able to access any of the date-related content...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Are there any known issues and fixes for Sunday dates? Using Repack 9.3, haven't added anything to it. Saved my game on Saturday night, and now when I press "next" I get the morning dialogue about going on a date... and then I get the white screen. Music plays, game's cursor follows my mouse, but it's unresponsive otherwise.

I suppose I could just "skip" Sunday to avoid abandoning my save file, but that means accepting that I won't be able to access any of the date-related content...
This is more like an error due to lack of game memory. You need to somehow reduce the load on memory. In addition, you use an outdated repack. It makes sense to install repack rx2

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
This is more like an error due to lack of game memory. You need to somehow reduce the load on memory. In addition, you use an outdated repack. It makes sense to install repack rx2
Thank you! Will look into rx2 when I am motivated. Thought the version in the OP was the latest repack...

Reactions: Ric

xtesaox

Oct 15, 2019
What did you do before it started to not work correctly? Did you remove or add any plugins? Does it run if you completely (temporarily) remove the Bepinex and mod folder? That's always a good start for me. I can rule out if it's a plugin or mod issue quickly then.
Always used the basic configuration, without add more plugins. I try your method renaming the Bepinex and mod folder, and works in loading scenes.
I changed the game folder and unrar again the repack (before i just delete the files, but not the folder) to be sure not more conflict.
Well, apparently everything is run normal.
The issue about head direction i solved too. When use IK/FK option together, the scene not save the position when disable the neck and use the normal option instead (option like gaze).
Thanks for your help!

the more classmates you've got the more memory it hogs. at some point I thought that the game had a bad memory leak until I analyzed it and saw that the spike occurred when the game tries to load the classroom. Never thought it would hog up to 16 ish GB memory.
Thanks for the hint. I know, but is not a hardware issue this time. Other games like Playhome and AI Shoujo the loadings are terrible sometimes, but works after all.

does anyone know if this final repack comes with the footjob mod.
No, sadly.

Heroine

May 26, 2019
This is pretty weird. Any game on this forum has a description, and to understand, you need to download it, or not - enough information from the OP. All users do this.
This game has a full description of the mechanism of the game, there are examples of animation - all that is needed to make a decision.
Questions such as yours are asked by those who have already started playing and have not read the instructions at all. Without downloading, these questions are meaningless.
You do not want to waste time downloading, but spend time on obscure questions ...
Because asking a question is definitely the same time consuming task as downloading and installing a 15 or more GB game. I knew this game wasn't going to have m/m. I wanted to see if there are mods to make it so. Just looking at the game images I would have passed on this game as I'm not interested in seeing or listening to a bunch of horny chicks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Because asking a question is definitely the same time consuming task as downloading and installing a 15 or more GB game. I knew this game wasn't going to have m/m. I wanted to see if there are mods to make it so. Just looking at the game images I would have passed on this game as I'm not interested in seeing or listening to a bunch of horny chicks.
All you have to do is read the description of the game in the OP. This is a constructor game. You can do almost anything. There are mods m / m, etc. Read the description of mods, read the forum. You still have not asked a single question the answer to which would not be in the description. If you ask what is already written somehow helps you with the choice, then of course continue ...

curtloadblower

Apr 22, 2018
Always used the basic configuration, without add more plugins. I try your method renaming the Bepinex and mod folder, and works in loading scenes.
I changed the game folder and unrar again the repack (before i just delete the files, but not the folder) to be sure not more conflict.
Well, apparently everything is run normal.
The issue about head direction i solved too. When use IK/FK option together, the scene not save the position when disable the neck and use the normal option instead (option like gaze).
Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the hint. I know, but is not a hardware issue this time. Other games like Playhome and AI Shoujo the loadings are terrible sometimes, but works after all.

No, sadly.
ty for the reply, been scowering the internet for the footjob mod.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

dFvR4y.png

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck View attachment 351727 + #3,808

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation. If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own.
(It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.)

An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:
"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

But if you decide to install kPlug, read the instructions, and you can also use the video instruction from MakotoYuki90 #5,448 (+#5,447 )

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL RX3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version rx3)

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else!

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R3.1 #5,251

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R4
#4,857

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Other:
Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +

Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,793 ...
Example of saving a cards manually #4,139 + #2,714 ...
Example of 3some scene (#3,896 ) #2,429 ...

Resources for downloading cards #2,707
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,940

Other ScrewThisNoise repacks (not based on Koikatu)

[ILLUSION]AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
BetterRepack R4 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,465 +#6,365

BetterRepack RS1 (Steam Modpack) #6,066

[ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R2 [ScrewThisNoise]

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack HoneySelect Party R0.5 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,258

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes