MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a mod to increase the max student limit from 38? I have a version of the game that allows me to put up to 99 but its very, very outdated. I got a newer version with more mods/dlc but the limit is just 38. How do I increase it? Which file do I need to transfer?
The mod was created by Marco (i think). Im pretty sure the last version from ScrewThisNoise it's already have that mod inside.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ScrewThisNoise version have Problem with the Kplugin. The version working you install the HF patch.
Why do need to write anything in this thread if most do not consider it necessary to read? Open the mod’s description, open the repack’s description and read ... It says about possible problems and about the rules of use. If you decide to do something that is not recommended, why write about it again?
e457b76b4df78f0aafc8fa1e7ff7ef01.jpg

Reactions: Murazio

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
This is a long story but you have already made the smart choice by choosing ScrewThisNoise repack instead of Flashbangz.
But if you know how to navigate through the different modding community,s then you can also buy direct from Illusion. :) Then you can create your own Re-pack to your own tastes.
Yeah, I have my own copy of the original game. I only use repacks for side loader mod files to help me with loading other people's cards. I don't like having a bunch of files I don't need. Screw repack is basically a tool shed and clothes closet for me. I grab what I need when I need it. It also was helpful to see how other people set up their folders. Now I have my own "repack" setup as you say. URLs for each plugin and mod author, all organized and separated by names. Makes it much easier for me to understand how all the stuff works when I set it up my own way.

Really the only plugin that gave me annoyances was kplug. I decided to not use it because I don't want to disable anything I'm already using because of its compatibility issues. I don't like all the hotkeys it uses and I don't like to use keyboards in games unless it's an fps or moba. If it had more masturbation positions added I'd be interested, but I'm not much into penetrative sex (apart from the cowgirl positions sometimes) so kplug was kinda useless to me.

I also didn't like seeing all the girls leave non canon notes behind. I would rather use Emocre (not manually edit notes) to make my own stories ya know. I think kplug was a great kupa uncensor and also the position switching/girl decision AI is nice too. If it added more masturbation scenes for the girl and had her switching positions on the fly I'd be throwing money at the Patreon though. It seems biased to just penetration though sadly. Maybe someday.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have a question, when I'm in a scene with 2 girls (threesome / lesbians), I can press "3" (or ") to make the main girl watch the "camera" or not.
But how I make the second girl doesn"t look straight at the camera (me), when I press "3" (or ") it only works for the main girl and not the second one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The change log says JannieReplacer was superceded, but doesn't say what replaced it. Any idea what took its place? I may have to remove it to get Kplug to work, I did for JannieReplacer.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The change log says JannieReplacer was superceded, but doesn't say what replaced it. Any idea what took its place? I may have to remove it to get Kplug to work, I did for JannieReplacer.
That repalce the jannitor characters from any card game. Kplug have the same functions.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, I have my own copy of the original game. I only use repacks for side loader mod files to help me with loading other people's cards. I don't like having a bunch of files I don't need. Screw repack is basically a tool shed and clothes closet for me. I grab what I need when I need it. It also was helpful to see how other people set up their folders. Now I have my own "repack" setup as you say. URLs for each plugin and mod author, all organized and separated by names. Makes it much easier for me to understand how all the stuff works when I set it up my own way.

Really the only plugin that gave me annoyances was kplug. I decided to not use it because I don't want to disable anything I'm already using because of its compatibility issues. I don't like all the hotkeys it uses and I don't like to use keyboards in games unless it's an fps or moba. If it had more masturbation positions added I'd be interested, but I'm not much into penetrative sex (apart from the cowgirl positions sometimes) so kplug was kinda useless to me.

I also didn't like seeing all the girls leave non canon notes behind. I would rather use Emocre (not manually edit notes) to make my own stories ya know. I think kplug was a great kupa uncensor and also the position switching/girl decision AI is nice too. If it added more masturbation scenes for the girl and had her switching positions on the fly I'd be throwing money at the Patreon though. It seems biased to just penetration though sadly. Maybe someday.
What you wrinting has nothig to do with Kplug. Blame illusion that you need use the mouse in sex scene.
Kplug use the same function from other plugin that create conflict, kplug don't have only penetration animation, the next one 2.16 have a cunni animation. If remember right the 2.14 have the 69 animation, the 2.15a/2.15 have buddy swap and female pov.
The compatibility note it's a little bit outdate
KK_Overalymod it's fine to use
KoikatuGameplayMod it's fine to use
KK_skin isn't (both plugin use the same function)
KK_ExperienceLogic work fine
HideHInterface.dll replace to kk_HideUI (can you set a different key)
KK_BecomeTrap.dll (both plugin share the same function)

Reactions: Ric

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The creator of KPlug truly does pay attention to his supports for example only two weeks ago I gave a small idea regarding the " The hide & seek option (H) key " Now with " Shift +(H) " in 2.16 release version this flips this option around so now you become the hunted.
Ty Katasys from a humble and happy supporter.

Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Nah I'm talkin about the keyboard I don't like the keys kplug uses just like the other guy was and I was talking to him. Kplug is just useless to me and causes me problems I don't need, is what I was saying. I think it is overrated to be honest. Just an opinion people can just leave it. There is a lot of great plugins I really like though! Some like becometrap are useless for me as well, haha. Not much else for me to say on the subject. Thanks for the input though! I'll still try to help people get kplug working when they need it. It's good to be knowledgeable!

Reactions: PinkCactus and Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That repalce the jannitor characters from any card game. Kplug have the same functions.
I knew what it did, it's in the name. What I didn't know is what it was replaced by, which by your comment, I'm guessing STN removed JannieReplacer because Kplug can do what JannieReplacer does. In that case, that makes my job easier when removing mods that conflict with Kplug.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The creator of KPlug truly does pay attention to his supports for example only two weeks ago I gave a small idea regarding the " The hide & seek option (H) key " Now with " Shift +(H) " in 2.16 release version this flips this option around so now you become the hunted.
Ty Katasys from a humble and happy supporter.
Wait, so now they come for you instead of you finding them? Does the original still work? I haven't had a chance to look at the 2.16 post.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Wait, so now they come for you instead of you finding them? Does the original still work? I haven't had a chance to look at the 2.16 post.
Yes the original still work's with (H) key then to activate the other is Shift + (H) also known as the " H Brain "

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Just updated to BR X3 and now Kplug Uncensor doesn't work. I've tried everything from replacing the bepinex files to the abdata files. Nothing. Seeing as this method worked last time, this is a different issue altogether.

If anyone had a similar problem -- and fixed it, I'd love to know how you did it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Just updated to BR X3 and now Kplug Uncensor doesn't work. I've tried everything from replacing the bepinex files to the abdata files. Nothing. Seeing as this method worked last time, this is a different issue altogether.

If anyone had a similar problem -- and fixed it, I'd love to know how you did it.
there two version.
First version repalce the vanilla file, the second version it's a fix for uncensored selector.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yo I'm having a problem just downloading the game. Can anyone help pls.
That's not a problem, this says to insert installation disk 2. Based on the image, I'm guessing you're trying to install the original Japanese version? In that case, there should be several ISO files, mount the one that is labeled disk 2 and hit ok.

Monkeygawd

Apr 27, 2018
Having quite a bit of an issue with character creator and edit character, it makes my game not respond anymore. Is there anything I can do fix it or go around it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes