MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.16 release (patreon only)
New animation "Standing, Cunnilingus", new function Hide and seek, bug fix for 69 animation.
Note
- Adding a teasing position "Standing, Cunnilingus", available under tease tab at default spot and against wall.
- Adding a way to wash the girl with mouse, Hold RMB and click on LMB cursor above a girl body part to do a bubble touch and clean-up this part.
- In story mode, add a variation to the "Hide and seek", press Shift+H to call the girls around for H. If there's no girl in the same place, it calls for all the girls in school.
- Should solve the problem with the "girl think" option and the 69, the girls are not thinking any more at this position.

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
I'm aware of the fix file. The koikplugins.dll file is not the issue. I've tried all of them. Both original 2.1 and fixed 2.1... No dice. All Kplug functionality is working. It's literally just the uncensor that isn't. (Yes, I removed the UncensorSelector folder from mods, Disabled it in KK_Manager, and replaced the dll file with Kplug fix for the UncensorSelector) It SHOULD work, but it just doesn't.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
^^^ You put the uncensor's oo_Base unity file in your abdata/chara/oo_base.unity3d too yeaaa?

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
^^^ You put the uncensor's oo_Base unity file in your abdata/chara/oo_base.unity3d too yeaaa?
I did everything as if I was installing it for the first time. Multiple times. Both oo files are in abdata/chara, yes. I made sure.

Last edited:

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Allow me to repeat how the issue appeared in the first place: Everything, including the kplug uncensor was working fine until I updated from BR X2 to BR X3.
The problem isn't how I installed kplug as a whole (Unlike some, I actually read instructions), it's something in the X3 update that's messing with the kplug uncensor.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
2020-02-16-23-08-10.png

Don't disable it in kk manager, get it out of there completely or get rid of dll extension. See if that helps.

Last edited:

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Uuugghh. I've never had this much trouble with kplug uncensor, and that's saying a lot because before this, it was impossible to use after BR X1 until the 2.1 fix was released.

This may be a long shot, but I think the issue is with either just the IPA Loader, or IPA as a whole. There is a standalone IPA folder and an IPA_Backup folder (I've tried all possible combinations with putting koikplugins.dll in either-or, and both folders at once, so that's out the window).

Last edited:

sultan4607

Oct 19, 2019
koikplugin 1.6.1 (patreon) release now is possible to add a male....
1.61: Let buddies join the party!
Hi everyone,
As the post title suggest, v1.61 introduce a new function to allow male characters invitation during H. There was a lot to add and adapt in kPlug code to create this feature, it is still in an early stage of development and will be improved in next releases. This does not include yaoi possibility and except explicit request I am not planning to work on that.
Manual is outdated, check the release note.
Note
During next week, I will continue to work on the "buddies" function and I will look on what I can do about the "Futanari" requested feature.
Download:
its not working

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Uuugghh. I've never had this much trouble with kplug uncensor, and that's saying a lot because before this, it was impossible to use after BR X1 until the 2.1 fix was released.

This may be a long shot, but I think the issue is with either just the IPA Loader, or IPA as a whole. There is a standalone IPA folder and an IPA_Backup folder (I've tried all possible combinations with putting koikplugins.dll in either-or, and both folders at once, so that's out the window).
If you use IPA.exe the koikplugins need go Plugins folder, if you use bepinex the plugins need go inside BepInEx/IPA folder.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018

Is your error log telling you anything? For example if it's loading the IPA plugin it will say near the end in the log window for me which plugins are loaded, which are conflicted or not loaded, etc. I solve most of my problems like that. I have 3 IPA related files on my side.

C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\patchers\BepInEx.IPAHarmonyShimmer.dll
C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\patchers\BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer.dll
C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\plugins\Bepis\BepInEx.IPALoader.dll

I put the main plugin in:

C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\IPA\KoikPlugins.dll

And you already put the oo_base in the abdata and checked for conflicts from the pdf so I'm not sure what you are missing. >_<

Don't worry about the backup folder, that is just used by BepInEx.BepIn4Patcher to send backups of Bepin4 plugins after they have been updated to Bepin5.

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Is your error log telling you anything? For example if it's loading the IPA plugin it will say near the end in the log window for me which plugins are loaded, which are conflicted or not loaded, etc. I solve most of my problems like that. I have 3 IPA related files on my side.

C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\patchers\BepInEx.IPAHarmonyShimmer.dll
C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\patchers\BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer.dll
C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\plugins\Bepis\BepInEx.IPALoader.dll

I put the main plugin in:

C:\Games\illusion\Koikatsu\BepInEx\IPA\KoikPlugins.dll

And you already put the oo_base in the abdata and checked for conflicts from the pdf so I'm not sure what you are missing. >_<

Don't worry about the backup folder, that is just used by BepInEx.BepIn4Patcher to send backups of Bepin4 plugins after they have been updated to Bepin5.
What I'm wondering is how yours is working and not mine. IPALoader on the log is saying that Kplug 2.1 worked. No issues there. I also have all the required IPA files in their respective folders. And I do not use the IPA.exe method.

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
If you use IPA.exe the koikplugins need go Plugins folder, if you use bepinex the plugins need go inside BepInEx/IPA folder.
I've already explained that I use Bepinex. And I've already explained that I read the instructions, so I know where everything is supposed to go. That isn't the issue here. Everything is where it's supposed to be, and everything that's supposed to be disabled and/or deleted is out.

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
I fixed the issue. It's kinda hard to explain, but it had something to do with doorstop_config.ini. Changed a few things, used the registry fixer after, and got it to work. Thanks everyone for their suggestions.

Reactions: Serance

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So is there a way to fix the loading time when you have too many cards? My game takes foever to load.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I fixed the issue. It's kinda hard to explain, but it had something to do with doorstop_config.ini. Changed a few things, used the registry fixer after, and got it to work. Thanks everyone for their suggestions.
Huh, wow, I never would have guessed. Thanks for posting the solution I'll remember that.

So is there a way to fix the loading time when you have too many cards? My game takes foever to load.
1. Remove cards you don't use/care about and move them in only when you need to.

2. I'm not sure if you know this, but you can move the cards back in the chara folder while the game is open and it will refresh/add them in a couple seconds.

3. Manually Drag and drop the ones you want to load in the game window ( ) and keep them in a different folder outside of the game's.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes