Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
What are the requirements for threesomes?
I've watched 2 girls bang, both were lovers and the option didn't appear.
Do they both need horniness 50+, or what?
Edit:
I've also seen videos with footjobs in Koikatsu, so, would like to know how to get them, as well.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What are the requirements for threesomes?
I've watched 2 girls bang, both were lovers and the option didn't appear.
Do they both need horniness 50+, or what?
Edit:
I've also seen videos with footjobs in Koikatsu, so, would like to know how to get them, as well.
#2,429 (+#2,412 )...

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What does the trap/futa option entail exactly? "changes gameplay" by... how?
It basically just sets a flag by ticking a check box in the maker that turns off negative reactions to being in female only areas like the girl bathrooms, shower room, and locker toom. They would normally cover themselves, yell at you to get out, and then run out using the same animation as if they are caught masturbating if you don't leave within a few seconds. This third part can also lead to a hit to affection and an angry mood if their hidden anger stat is high enough. I would suggest also adding a dick to the character, but this is not necessary.

Reactions: LightSwitch

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
So, the repack discord says that version Rx2 can potentially update the R93 version, but the post says it hasn't been tested. has anyone tried this?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, the repack discord says that version Rx2 can potentially update the R93 version, but the post says it hasn't been tested. has anyone tried this?
#5,250
If there were problems then this would be written. No one has complained about the adapter yet. But if in doubt, you can download the full version

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
I've run into another problem where in story mode after the transition to the school, the game crashes once the load bar is filled.
The Bepinex log spams this : [Warning: Unity Log] Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh

Reactions: Madkiw

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
I recorded all the moans of the different personalities, this way you can pick just the right voice for H!

, it's a zip file containing 156 mp3 files. 4 for each of the 39 personalities. (slow, slow alternative, fast, and fast alternative). They're all recorded at pitch 50 (the middle, default) and at experienced H-level.

Hope this will be useful for you guys!

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I recorded all the moans of the different personalities, this way you can pick just the right voice for H!

Here's the link, it's a zip file containing 156 mp3 files. 4 for each of the 39 personalities. (slow, slow alternative, fast, and fast alternative). They're all recorded at pitch 50 (the middle, default) and at experienced H-level.

Hope this will be useful for you guys!
That's a really good submission and useful idea, I'd like to do that with other lines as well! Simple stuff like "yes" and "no" and "more". Kinda like how they do the voices in Fire Emblem. How did you get all the files out and sorted?

Last edited:

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone know what this means?

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
at System.IO.Path.InsecureGetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
That's a really good submission and useful idea, I'd like to do that with other lines as well! Simple stuff like "yes" and "no" and "more". Kinda like how they do the voices in Fire Emblem. How did you get all the files out and sorted?
I didn't, I manually swapped the personalities out and recorded it in H. Very crude method haha.

But yea, if someone could make a mod so we could preview more voices in character creator, it would be great. Features I would like to see is it changing as you change the pitch. And also the option to choose the H-levels. (Inexperienced, experienced, etc).

May 22, 2018
i discover a plugins in discord call KK_FutaTalk and KK_NonVirgin. on the student card it show (Exp, Horny, Non-Virgin, Virgin)

Link:

Snapshot.PNG

Snapshot 2.PNG

Screenshot (24).png

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I didn't, I manually swapped the personalities out and recorded it in H. Very crude method haha.

But yea, if someone could make a mod so we could preview more voices in character creator, it would be great. Features I would like to see is it changing as you change the pitch. And also the option to choose the H-levels. (Inexperienced, experienced, etc).
That's...some serious dedication I'm impressed with your patience..haha.

As for the other posts needing help, I'm not sure what your problems are. All I can suggest is reverting your Bepin folder to a previous backup (seriously, people should always keep a working backup of the BepinEx folder and even an entire backup of the game if you got the space.) or try a fresh install of Bepin folder. Hopefully someone has knowledge of those errors.

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i wish i knew how to use the campaign mode haha. I have only been able to figure out the free-h

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
i wish i knew how to use the campaign mode haha. I have only been able to figure out the free-h
What do you mean? All you do is walk around and look for event icons and talk to the main girls. You can easily find where they are on the map.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Okay, so I upgraded from 9.3r to rx2, then from rx2 to rx3, now everything is in Japanese, and the mods don't work. Gotta code, so anyone know what's going on?

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
at System.IO.Path.InsecureGetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes