• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
At this point I'm ready to just personally make or suggest to the author to make a batch file that checks for kplug conflicts and moves them out automatically and installs kplug. Seeing as to how there is so many common issues with it, I don't think it would be a bad idea. A mini-HF patch type deal. One for installing, and one for uninstalling.

Reactions: Ric

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
If you mean the cards that you had, then first you need to correctly transfer them. If the cards are made long ago, then they need to be adapted to the new version. (Very old cards require major changes) All this works without problems. Including you can use the old save without losing the gameplay.
If you can’t download cards through the server (through the game itself), download cards manually.
If you did everything right but the problems remained, you need to make sure that the installation is correct and that your computer meets the requirements of the game. The problem may be due to an error during installation or during unpacking.

If there are errors, if the update was carried out through the adapter, it is recommended to download the full version (especially when several recent updates were through the adapter)
According to "There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don’t have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems. "

If you use repack without changes and without adding other mods to it, then everything works fine by default.
No old cards, only new and default oens. Must have been unpacking then, cause I didn't do anything to the install save for unpacking it. I'm more just confused why my computer has trouble running it now, unless there was some big update that made the graphic requirements higher.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I'd like to add that pushing the spacebar in the Bepin cmd log window will pause the game from loading can create this exact situation. Pressing space again will cause the game to start loading again. But yea, RAM is probably the real issue. If you have at least 8 GB probably will be fine..16 GB for large rooms.
Never seen the Bepin thing before... Is that normal?
Important context: this game used to work just fine for be before now. Currently, starting a new game and loading a save have this effect, however things like Free H work just fine.
I'm currently on 16GB of RAM, up from 12 (got a new PC recently but this started happening before I switched over)

Should I just delete everything and re-download the pack? That seems like a huge hassle, and I don't wanna risk losing all my custom characters...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The pack I installed has various mods starting with KK installed already. There is a folder labeled "Kplug v2.1" with it includes a wordpad that says install at your own risk, not tested for this pack. The folder has a winrar folder within it, with the actual mod I would guess. Have you used the RX3 pack with that mod installed, and did u find it to completely destroy everything? If everyone uses it, I would think it should work ok right?
There are some things in Kplug that don't work with certain other mods because of an incompatibility, but it doesn't completely destroy anything. There should be a PDF file in one of the folders inside the WinRAR archive inside the Kplug folder. That will tell you most of the mods that have issues.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.18 release (patreon only)
New animation on tease tab and bug fix in darkness.
- Adding "lying, cunnilingus", you'll find it under the tease tab.
- From version 2,15, kPlug was broken in the darkness H, after hours wasted to find the reason... it's fixed!

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Kplug 2.18 release (patreon only)
New animation on tease tab and bug fix in darkness.
I wasn't even aware of an issue with Darkness since I only use it in normal H and for the sleeping in bed animation, which helps to remind me I saved with a girl sleeping over when I load my save after not playing for a bit, good to know it got fixed.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Never seen the Bepin thing before... Is that normal?
Important context: this game used to work just fine for be before now. Currently, starting a new game and loading a save have this effect, however things like Free H work just fine.
I'm currently on 16GB of RAM, up from 12 (got a new PC recently but this started happening before I switched over)

Should I just delete everything and re-download the pack? That seems like a huge hassle, and I don't wanna risk losing all my custom characters...
Have tried moving your entire save folder out of \Koikatsu\UserData\save and seeing if you are able to start a new game? It's possible something corrupted your save. I had this problem when my save file was corrupted by an old defunct plugin which I can't seem to remember the name of at the moment..

Reactions: KrystalStuck

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Finally got to trying the new alternate "hide and seek" mode with Shift + H for Kplug, honestly thought it would launch a request for H, not start H immediately on right clicking. Not complaining, I do like it, my expectation was just off is all I'm saying. I do have one complaint about the release itself, not a function of the mod, though. There is no manual with this release, though maybe it needs updated still and that is why it isn't included.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I still prefer "head util" POV mod myself, since it has useful keypad hotkeys that I frequently use.

( )

Sadly I've not been able to get the "HCtrl" plugin working though. It says there should be a new button that appears but I never saw it. Seems useful since there is an auto caress feature, which I do hope Kplug will implement as well.

May 22, 2018
You put the HCtrl plugins inside BepInEx folder. it would look like this. and the text it in HCtrl in Japanese. autotranslator can also translator the plugins by enableimgui=true. and HCtrl also can auto caress, auto female orgasm, auto male orgasm, auto strength, auto resume, male can also auto orgasm when the female orgasm is lock. also there are 3 options Slow/Full/Speed, Range, Sensitivity

Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
The pack I installed has various mods starting with KK installed already. There is a folder labeled "Kplug v2.1" with it includes a wordpad that says install at your own risk, not tested for this pack. The folder has a winrar folder within it, with the actual mod I would guess. Have you used the RX3 pack with that mod installed, and did u find it to completely destroy everything? If everyone uses it, I would think it should work ok right?
Hey, what pack did you install?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
You put the HCtrl plugins inside BepInEx folder. it would look like this. and the text it in HCtrl in Japanese. autotranslator can also translator the plugins by enableimgui=true. and HCtrl also can auto caress, auto female orgasm, auto male orgasm, auto strength, auto resume, male can also auto orgasm when the female orgasm is lock. also there are 3 options Slow/Full/Speed, Range, Sensitivity

View attachment 572769
Thanks about the auto translator setting, didn't know about it. I still can't get HCtrl working though and it is definitely in my Bepin folder, which is why I'm so confused. That icon is not appearing for me at all. I know it's loaded because I can see it in the log..

2020-03-01-18-20-33.png

All of the other plugins from that person are working fine. I'm actually happy to know the plugin actually works though, I hope I can get it going.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, I have no idea what the hell just happened, but it definitely isn't good. I just finished up an H session with a girl after I got stuck in some sort of "special" mode where my full character appears and fingers her to climax. As soon as that was done, she wanted to talk, the three lines bubble appeared above her head. I asked her to follow me so I could restart H in a place no other girl could jump in and she said no and then immediately broke up with me for no apparent reason and now will not talk to me as if she was out of interaction points, NOT an angry refusal to talk, even though this was my first interaction with her that period. The H result on the Kplug result screen was full pink with a 999 for lewdness, exactly what I am used to seeing, so this break up should not have happened. Any ideas? I've already quit out of the game without saving, didn't get much done since last save, anyway, since I save at the end of every day and end it early if I get a significant number of H stat changes or nickname unlocks.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I have no idea what the hell just happened, but it definitely isn't good. I just finished up an H session with a girl after I got stuck in some sort of "special" mode where my full character appears and fingers her to climax. As soon as that was done, she wanted to talk, the three lines bubble appeared above her head. I asked her to follow me so I could restart H in a place no other girl could jump in and she said no and then immediately broke up with me for no apparent reason and now will not talk to me as if she was out of interaction points, NOT an angry refusal to talk, even though this was my first interaction with her that period. The H result on the Kplug result screen was full pink with a 999 for lewdness, exactly what I am used to seeing, so this break up should not have happened. Any ideas? I've already quit out of the game without saving, didn't get much done since last save, anyway, since I save at the end of every day and end it early if I get a significant number of H stat changes or nickname unlocks.
wait, wait, wait they can break up with you ? There a trait with some brains:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes